Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Mecha
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:57 pm

It's back tonight!!!!

Also there's 8 new clips (including the one above):
Gotham Clips:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Description for season finale:
Quote :
As Gotham City’s gang war reaches its boiling point, Fish Mooney goes head-to-head with Maroni and Penguin in an attempt to re-stake her claim on the city. Meanwhile, Barbara and Leslie Thompkins are brought together after recent events, and Bruce searches Wayne Manor for any hints that his father might have left behind in the all-new “All Happy Families Are Alike” Season Finale episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, May 4 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-122) (TV-14 D, L, V)

It's going to go down in the season finale.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:46 am

Watched the season finale and..... It was good. I was surprised they killed off Maroni, had Falcone "quit", and was disappointed they left it open on whether or not Fish is dead. Loved seeing Penguin's King of Gotham moment, along with Nygma's descent into madness. That was great. Let's not forget that Bruce pretty much fucking finds the BATCAVE!!!!! Got me pumped for season 2.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Morena Baccarin Promoted To Series Regular
http://tvline.com/2015/05/11/gotham-season-2-morena-baccarin-series-regular-cast/

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Especially since Barbara just lost her marbles this season.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 GYkKbuR

Quote :
Gotham reaches DVD and Blu-ray on September 8th, and the cover art and special features have today been revealed. "We are thrilled to release Gotham: The Complete First Season on Blu-ray and DVD for fans to explore the unique origin story of Gotham and its characters," said Rosemary Markson, WBHEG Senior Vice President, Television Marketing. "With this release, fans will be able to get acquainted with the early chapters of their favorite Super Hero prior to the premiere of season two." What do you guys think of the following special features and cover artwork?

Gotham: The Complete First Season features a star-studded cast including Ben McKenzie as Jim Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, David Mazouz as the young Bruce Wayne, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin and Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney. The show also features appearances from Zabryna Guevara, Erin Richards, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Victoria Cartagena, Andrew Stewart-Jones and John Doman, the drama series is produced by Warner Bros. Television. Based on the characters from DC Comics, Gotham is executive produced by Bruno Heller, Danny Cannon and John Stephens.

Gotham Invented: Building Our Gotham

Gotham Invented: Paving the Way for the Caped Crusader

Gotham Invented: Fractured Villains of Gotham

Designing the Fiction

The Game of Cobblepot

Gag Reel

Unaired Scenes

DC Comics Night at Comic-Con 2014 Presenting Gotham, The Flash, Constantine and Arrow

GOTHAM: The Legend Reborn

Character Profiles:
-Detective Harvey Bullock
-Detective James Gordon
-Oswald Cobblepot
-Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth
-Fish Mooney
-Dr. Leslie Thompkins
-Killer Character
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=121345

troll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Why have Fish Mooney in the front cover instead of Bruce Wayne?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:42 am

Mecha wrote:
Why have Fish Mooney in the front cover instead of Bruce Wayne?
Probably because 1) it's Jada Smith, Will Smith's wife, and 2) her character was pretty much the big bad of the season along with Penguin.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 CIXIUrzVAAAA3sw

I wonder if it'll remain in the same timeslot going against Supergirl.

It looks like season 2 has begun filming as well!
Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 CI6UdENUMAE0-Jy

Also here's the Gotham version of the TV Guide comic-con special covers:
Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 CI2Oiw9UsAAEVO5
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:33 am

HAHAHA! Cameron Monaghan was awesome! Just crashed the panel.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Excitement rising! Very Happy

Solid first season, hopefully this one improves the faults in season one.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 4:40 pm

Where's Hanni... err... Calendar Man?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 am

One month to go!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 am

Still haven't finished watching Season One. Maybe I will tonight, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:03 am

Mecha wrote:
Still haven't finished watching Season One. Maybe I will tonight, I dunno.
It's nothing to rush for. Just wait for it on Netflix. I think it'll be up by the September.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 am

@yonny616 Oh no. I know where to watch all the episodes of season one. I just haven't finished it because... well... this show is kinda cheesy.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:44 pm

I hope this season doesn't have so many long breaks.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Quote :
So far, what we know of Gotham’s second season is this: It’s going to introduce a lot of new villains, and more importantly, it’s going to do away with the procedural element of the show, making the story arcs much more serialized. And hopefully, that can bring back some of the viewers that left the show in the latter half of season 1.

When talking about season 2, star Ben McKenzie made it clear that while he’s still very proud of the show they made last year, he thinks season 2 will be a bit closer to what fans want. “I think we made a mistake relatively early on in trying to introduce a villain and take care of that villain in one episode: catch them, send them to Arkham, do whatever,” McKenzie said. “That was just a mistake. We should’ve never done it.”

It also didn’t help the show’s case that fans had to endure a number of mini-hiatuses after Fox added 6 more episodes to the show’s first season in October of last year. “We were ordered for 16 [episodes]. We were going to have one break and come back and finish the rest of them in terms of the airing, and then we added six more, so we had to break again and then we had to come back again,” McKenzie said. “And it’s hard for the audience to follow that many changes in a series in terms of when it’s airing and when it’s not.”

More than anything, McKenzie realizes that audience members are always one click away from another great show. “It’s challenging right now,” he said. “There’s so much competition out there.”

Yet, with season 2 already underway, McKenzie feels really good about the direction the show is going. As he put it, “The audience really wants to understand who these people are and live with them, sit with them and enjoy them. Whether they’re evil or good, they are entertaining. So that’s what we’re doing in season 2. [It’s] really kick ass. I think it’s exactly what the fans want to see.”
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/20/gotham-ben-mckenzie-season-1

I hope this mean the series has found its footing. Hope the breaks aren't as long and as many. Seems like things will be arc based instead of "villain of the week" like it was. I still think season should have focused on the mob, developed the Wayne family and ended the season with the Wayne murders.  Either way, I'm excited for season two.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:26 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 PTMdiMn
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:17 am

Wooooo! Season two looking to be shaping up pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:18 am

Hopefully, Balloonman returns.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Gotham-812x522
Quote :
Curiosity may kill the cat, but it inspires the Bat when young Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz, far left) and his mercurial manservant, Alfred (Sean Pertwee), hit the family-skeleton jackpot while exploring the secret lair beneath the mansion. “It changes everything in Bruce’s life,” Mazouz reveals of the space the pair uncovered in last May’s finale. “It changes how he sees Alfred, the criminal side of Gotham, even how he sees his parents.” The hidden enclave will likely also surprise viewers expecting to see all sorts of gadgets and high-tech toys. “It’s definitely not the Batcave,” Mazouz cautions. “What is down there are clues to Thomas Wayne’s secret life and what he was trying to do before being killed.”
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/35661/first-look-at-gothams-hidden-lairjust-dont-call-it-a-batcave-photo/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

Can't wait to see how they handle the cave. I wonder what will be down there. What if there's a little easter egg for the Court of Owls. Razz

Mecha wrote:
Hopefully, Balloonman returns.
Balloonman is the villain Gotham deserves.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:49 pm

I kinda don't like how Bruce Wayne is the youngest character in the show. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next