Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread JBCWOTt
Quote :
ABOUT LUCIFER: The Devil has come to Los Angeles… Based upon the characters created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, LUCIFER is the story of the original fallen angel. Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR (Tom Ellis, “Merlin”) has abandoned his throne and retired to L.A., where he owns Lux, an upscale nightclub. Charming, charismatic and devilishly handsome, Lucifer is enjoying his retirement, indulging in a few of his favorite things – wine, women and song – when a beautiful pop star is brutally murdered outside of Lux. For the first time in roughly 10 billion years, he feels something awaken deep within him as a result of this murder. Compassion? Sympathy? The very thought disturbs him – as well as his best friend and confidante, MAZIKEEN aka MAZE (Lesley-Ann Brandt, “The Librarians”), a fierce demon in the form of a beautiful young woman. The murder attracts the attention of LAPD homicide detective CHLOE DANCER (Lauren German, “Chicago Fire”), who initially is dismissive of Lucifer. But she becomes intrigued by his talent for drawing out people’s secrets and his desire to dispense justice, doling out punishment to those who deserve it. As they work together to solve the pop star’s murder, Lucifer is struck by Chloe’s inherent goodness. Accustomed to dealing with the absolute worst of humanity, Lucifer is intrigued by Chloe’s apparent purity and begins to wonder if there’s hope for his own soul yet. At the same time, God’s emissary, the angel AMENADIEL (DB Woodside, “Suits,” “24”), has been sent to Los Angeles to convince Lucifer to return to the underworld…can the Devil incarnate be tempted toward the side of Good, or will his original calling pull him back toward Evil?

This a discussion thread for Lucifer! Discuss news, episodes, and all that other stuff. If you can't watch it on FOX, the FOX website (link below) and app also have the episode the day after they air.
http://www.fox.com/lucifer/full-episodes

So this show is quite the entertainment. Tom Ellis is fucking entertaining as hell as Lucifer (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Gotta be honest, I have zero interest in this show.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
Only interest I had was that it's a show around supernatural things like angels and demons. The show has lots of potential, and Tom Ellis is fuckin' great.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:40 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Only interest I had was that it's a show around supernatural things like angels and demons. The show has lots of potential, and Tom Ellis is fuckin' great.

Lets be honest here, you're only interested in the show because it's a comic book TV series. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Lets be honest here, you're only interested in the show because it's a comic book TV series. Razz
Nope. It's the same reason I watch things like Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Buffy, X-Files, even Constantine. I freaking love the supernatural genre.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:45 am

Go fucking dammit. Tom Ellis needs to stop being so damn likeable for being the Devil.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm

I've never read the comic, but I do know of the story where his wings get stolen. Unfortunately the show doesn't seem interested in going past what could be some damn good stories. It's still a one hell of an entertaining show, but the potential for that story was squandered.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Still not interested. x[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread   Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'LUCIFER' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1