Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Mecha
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Azrael is supposed to be a cop. How much do you want to bet its the captain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Teckno wrote:
Azrael is supposed to be a cop. How much do you want to bet its the captain?
One of the incarnations he's a cop.... he doesn't have to be one for Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Tried catching up, it's boring as fuck.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:33 pm

OHHH FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:21 pm

yonny616 wrote:

OHHH FUCK YEAH!

Of course most of the cast will side with Batman. Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 9:34 pm

The rumor was there would be like a promo for each Monday DC show. A Batman one for Gotham and a Superman one for Supergirl. Sound like that might end up being true.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 am

lol, showing the promo during Gotham will just remind us that Gordon is dead in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
lol, showing the promo during Gotham will just remind us that Gordon is dead in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Was this ever confirmed?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 7:02 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Was this ever confirmed?

Well Gordon was never cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and the film is partly set in Gotham. So either Gordon is dead or retired. So it's easier believing the rumors that he is dead, when we heard NOTHING about him being in the film.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Was this ever confirmed?

Well Gordon was never cast in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and the film is partly set in Gotham. So either Gordon is dead or retired. So it's easier believing the rumors that he is dead, when we heard NOTHING about him being in the film.
SMH. Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 2590470549
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:22 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Was this ever confirmed?

What could have been...

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 5-role10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Was this ever confirmed?

What could have been...

Y U DOIN' DIS TO MEH, MECHA!? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Was this ever confirmed?

What could have been...

I'm not doing anything. Snyder is.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

What could have been...

Snyder? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE! Bring faithfulness to these films not deviation!

Anyway on-topic: Gotham's forecast? A Freeze is coming.

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CVD_7FuWUAAMZfM
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

What could have been...

Snyder? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE! Bring faithfulness to these films not deviation!

Actually Snyder is being kinda faithful to the source material. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is loosely based on The Dark Knight Returns, which already had Gordon very old and retired. So there is not much Gordon can really do either way. Especially being around aliens, gods, and superhumans.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Mecha wrote:
Actually Snyder is being kinda faithful to the source material. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is loosely based on The Dark Knight Returns, which already had Gordon very old and retired. So there is not much Gordon can really do either way. Especially being around aliens, gods, and superhumans.
Except that in his solo outings Batman won't likely be fighting aliens or Gods, and Batman already has some superhumans in his rogues so that doesn't matter one bit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 2:04 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Except that in his solo outings Batman won't likely be fighting aliens or Gods, and Batman already has some superhumans in his rogues so that doesn't matter one bit.

That's why I said there isn't much Gordon can do either way. If not dead, then he's retired. Which would make sense since Bruce Wayne is 45 years old in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and will be a few years older by the time his stand-alone film comes out. I don't think it will be like The Dark Knight films, where they were also about the people of Gotham City as well. The Under The Hood storyline should be something more personal to Batman, so there is really no need for Gordon. If the solo Batman movie is really based on Under The Hood anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Was this ever confirmed?

What could have been...

OMG that would have been perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:21 am

R.I.P. Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Great mid-season finale! Dr. Strange mention, Mr. Freeze is doing his thing, was that Fish Mooney in one of those tanks? Loved how Bruce tells Selina and Alfred he had an escape plan.... He's slowly becoming the Batman we love. His accept no help trait is beginning to show.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Gotham_return1

DAMMMMNNNN! Such a long fuckin' wait.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:33 pm

I hear a lot of people stopped watching this after the ginger died.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
I hear a lot of people stopped watching this after the ginger died.
If they did then there was no noticeable drop in the ratings as it has the same ratings it's had since the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Well at least Joker's origins are vague like it should be.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Well at least Joker's origins are vague like it should be.
Well I don't think they were ever planning on solidifying his origin, but if they did it this way, I wouldn't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next