Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Mecha
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 pm

@Angelus Bruh, of course I comix, well not a lot anymore, but I still do.

Annoying fan-service? Pshh.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus Bruh, of course I comix, well not a lot anymore, but I still do.

Annoying fan-service? Pshh.

Useless... You're just one of those posers who watches shows, and acts like you actually enjoy comic books.

Isn't it? He's just there to please the fans and make them feel like they're learning more about Batman. He should be there, but he shouldn't really have a relationship with Gordon, or be significant at all. His parents just died, let him stay locked up in his mansion or something.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:04 pm

Angelus wrote:
Useless...   You're just one of those posers who watches shows, and acts like you actually enjoy comic books.

Isn't it?  He's just there to please the fans and make them feel like they're learning more about Batman.  He should be there, but he shouldn't really have a relationship with Gordon, or be significant at all.  His parents just died, let him stay locked up in his mansion or something.

Pssh. You're one them animu fans judging a comicbook show.

Why? that'd be retreading the same old ground.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:55 pm

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/01/22/kevin-smith-hints-fox-swiped-his-batman-idea-for-gotham-tv-series/

No wonder it's so shit looking.  It was Kevin Smith's idea. Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 725796345

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Kevinsmith-batsuit-batmanvssuperman

Last edited by Angelus on Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:55 pm

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 AU4YErx
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 pm

If Skylar is a 5, she's a 4 because she has less screen time.
Bruce is fucking unbearable, that whole baby Bruce and Catwoman shit was fucking terrible just like everything else with those two characters, doesn't help that the acting is fucking atrocious. Those two individually are Skylar, together they are Skylar and Marie.

I remember in one of the earlier episodes Bruce is listening to death metal and drawing spikes death shit, to show how his parents death affected him. It was so fucking bad that I started laughing so hard I dropped baked beans down my shirt.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Return episode was great! Gordon and Bullock are still the best thing about the show. I love the chemistry between Louge and McKenzie. It's just perfect.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 U2gexrk

Oh shit! The Graysons are going to show up! Excited! Dick is most likely not born yet, unless the age difference between Bruce and Dick is like 10 or 11 years.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Rob Gorrie Will Play ROBIN's Father 'John Grayson'
Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Rob-gorrie-gotham-117309

Quote :
We've known Dick Grayson's parents would be showing up in Gotham for quite a while now, and it looks like we have our first bit of casting news for the doomed duo. Rob Gorrie (One Life to Live, As the World Turns) is set to guest star in the upcoming sixteenth episode of the Fox drama series, "The Blind Fortune Teller", and ComicBook.com have confirmed that he will actually be playing John Grayson; father of the future Boy Wonder. Gorrie posted the following image to his Instagram account.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=113495
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 4:51 pm

'Scarecrow' Comes To GOTHAM In Feb 2nd's Ep - "The Fearsome Dr. Crane"

Quote :
It seems Jim Gordon's first case after being reassigned to his old position with the GCPD will be a doozy! CBM can exclusively reveal that in the February 2nd episode of Fox's Gotham, he and Bullock will be hunting down "a killer who targets victims with severe phobias". Sound like someone we know? The title of the ep is "The Fearsome Dr, Crane", so you shouldn't need too many guesses. Yes, the Scarecrow will make his presence known in a couple of weeks, but we didn't get word on which actor would be playing him unfortunately. The rest of this instalment deals with Fish Mooney attempting to turn Maroni against the Penguin by spilling a secret, and Bruce taking Gordon to task for failing to solve his parents' murder. We'll keep you posted if and when any more information comes to light.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=113574

Scarecrow!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 B7VMGwMCEAAHTZd

I knew that mofo was evil when I first saw him.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 am

Damn! next episode looks good!

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Last nights episode was great. Though I wish it had more Electrocutioner scenes and the conclusion was a bit anti-climactic. The Falcone stuff was great though. I still think the show should focus more on the corruption and mob families.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Can't wait to see this episode. This series has been great and Gordon's chemistry with Bullock is amazing. Haters gonna hate.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Just saw last nights episode and it was great. Flass is in this episode and he's a total douche, but Gordon fucks up. He goes around the law to get the evidence he wants to put down Flass for a couple murders, but holy shit. By the end you're just like "Gordon, what have you done?"
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Monday's episode look good! Dr. Crane!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:31 pm

Episode was great! Although the last 10 seconds of the episode was just Balloonman types of weird. Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 3202469658 Also teenage Jonathan Crane and his dad already doing bad shit.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:36 pm

The 'Red Hood Gang' Are Coming To GOTHAM
Quote :
The fearsome secret origin of iconic Super-Villain The Scarecrow is revealed on Feb. 2 and Feb. 9, when Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Bullock (Donal Logue) track down a killer who murders in the name of science. On Feb. 16, Gotham City turns into a three-ring circus when a clown attack traps Gordon and Dr. Thompkins (guest star Morena Baccarin) under the Big Top, and Gordon meets John Grayson (guest star Rob Gorrie), the father of the future Robin. Finally, on Feb. 23, Gordon and Bullock track down the Red Hood Gang, as Selina (Camren Bicondova) plays a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse with Ivy (guest star Clare Foley).
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114568

We Might Just Meet 'The Joker' Before The Season 1 Finale
Quote :
Fox's Batman origin series has been introducing classic villains at a pretty steady rate, so it was only a matter of time before the Clown Prince if Crime showed up. Bruno Heller has teased the character's appearance in the past when he said there would be little hints as to the identity of the Joker every so often, but aside from that stand-up comedian in the pilot episode, we haven't really seen any (that I'm aware of anyway) yet. Well, there's probably a reason for those plans being abandoned as Heller now tells TV Guide that Joker's introduction could actually happen by season's end. "We've said you're going to be waiting a bit longer for it, but this is America -- nobody wants to wait," the showrunner told the site. "So, we will scratch the surface of that story, yes. But just scratch it -- a little tap on the door." By the sounds of that, even if we don't see Mr. J by the season 1 finale, the story arc that will result in his arrival to Gotham will be set in motion at least. It will be very interesting to see how the show handles this iconic character.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=114794

The Redhood gang and possibly Joker! Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 2505020059 I do think by scratching the surface they mean the Redhood gang episode.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Gotham-ep116_scn34_25751_hires1

Little Bruce at Wayne Enterprises! Very Happy He gonna be putting them board members on check! Also Gordon's found himself a new girl.
More images from Episode 16:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm

It was a solid episode. A bit boring in places, but nothing too bad.

The ending was a weird with all those scarecrows coming for Jonathan Crane, but it was one of the best parts of the episode.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah! Grayson showing up next.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 B-AA_WACIAAR_Pj
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:11 pm

This was the best episode of Gotham. The whole romance of Gordon and Thompkins seems like it's going to hit some bumps now that Barbra is back. Seeing the flying Grayson's was cool and nice nod to Dick Grayson. There's a Hellfire Club reference, but that's Marvel, unless there's one in DC I've never heard of. Seeing Bruce Wayne go to Wayne Enterprises and just school them board members. David Mazouz nails it and is a little badass as Bruce Wayne. Now for Cameron Monaghan as The Joker. It's never said he IS the Joker and the "origin" is a lot different than any take I've known of, but if it is I did like how it was portrayed. The actor absolutely nailed it. He was creepy, you see the craziness, and that laugh was damn good.

Redhood episode next week. Hopefully it's just as good if not better.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:33 pm

I had a feeling that they were going to flat out say that he was The Joker. Hopefully, they continue with this route and keep the Joker's origins a mystery.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:33 pm

@Mecha He is more than likely The Joker. Why would they flat out call him the Joker? They haven't even branded Nygma as the Riddler and he's done a riddle on nearly every episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next