Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Angelus
Mecha
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread QAsbDoK

Quote :
ABOUT GOTHAM: The good. The evil. The beginning.

Everyone knows the name Commissioner Gordon. He is one of the crime world’s greatest foes, a man whose reputation is synonymous with law and order. But what is known of Gordon’s story and his rise from rookie detective to Police Commissioner? What did it take to navigate the multiple layers of corruption that secretly ruled Gotham City, the spawning ground of the world’s most iconic villains? And what circumstances created them – the larger-than-life personas who would become Catwoman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face and The Joker?

GOTHAM is an origin story of the great DC Comics Super-Villains and vigilantes, revealing an entirely new chapter that has never been told. From executive producer/writer Bruno Heller (“The Mentalist,” “Rome”), GOTHAM follows one cop’s rise through a dangerously corrupt city teetering between good and evil, and chronicles the birth of one of the most popular super heroes of our time.

This a discussion thread for Gotham! Discuss news, episodes, and all that other stuff. If you can't watch it on FOX, the FOX website (link below) and app also have the episode the day after they air.
http://www.fox.com/gotham/full-episodes

This show is up and down with me. Some episodes are really damn good, others are average, and others are just down right dumb (I'm looking at you balloonman!).

Last edited by yonny616 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:38 pm

The Balloonman episode was probably the most unintentionally funny thing I ever saw in a drama show. Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:00 am

Was it unintentional? I mean. I hope it was suppose to be stupid. The show had a fantastic pilot, sure with a lot of in-your-face easter eggs, but then the few episodes that followed dropped the ball. Thank god the show picked it back up really fast.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:35 am

Unintentional or not, it felt very inconsistent. Like I didn't know whether to laugh or take it seriously at first? But yeah, it does seem like the show is starting to have a clear focus now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:05 am

Mid-season finale was pretty damn good. The chemistry between little michelle pfeiffer and little Christian Bale is really damn good. Also Alfred is such a badass!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 6:35 am

I wish that farm boy from Kansas made an appearance in the show.

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread 241tuhj

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 am

@Mecha They eventually will.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 10:49 am

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha They eventually will.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 am

@Mecha The series has been going that way. I mean, Burce has already met Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Hush.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 12:32 pm

@Mecha That video is more of DCTV in general than a Gotham.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Synopsis and Title for GOTHAM's January Return Episode

Quote :
DET. GORDON REPORTS TO DUTY AT ARKHAM ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM” MONDAY, JANUARY 5, ON FOX

Det. Gordon’s assignment at Arkham Asylum gets off to a rocky start when the murder of a guard ignites an investigation, leading him to meet Dr. Leslie Thompkins (guest star Morena Baccarin, “Homeland”). Meanwhile, Cobblepot continues to build his army in the all-new “Rogues’ Gallery” episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, Jan. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-111) (TV-14 L, S, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Zabryna Guevara as Captain Sarah Essen, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, Victoria Cartagena as Renee Montoya, Andrew Stewart Jones as Crispus Allen, John Doman as Carmine Falcone

Guest Cast: Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean, David Zayas as Maroni, Allyce Beasley as Dorothy Duncan, Isiah Whitlock Jr. as Gerry Lang, Kyle Massey as Mackey, Christopher Heyerdahl as Jack Gruber, Kevin McCormick as Aaron Helzinger, Anthony Grasso as Ganza.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=112503

Sounds cool! Can't wait. Gotham looks to be a series that's going to stay until a 5th season, maybe even go a bit farther.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Can't wait for it to comeback!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 pm

Not going to lie, I haven't really been following this show lately, lol. But I'll get around to it though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Pretty cool video, but it has spoilers, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Mecha wrote:
Not going to lie, I haven't really been following this show lately, lol. But I'll get around to it though.

I'm never gonna watch it, and neither should you...
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 am

Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Don't listen to him Mecha! Gotham's gotten a lot better since its balloonman days.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:37 am

yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Don't listen to him Mecha! Gotham's gotten a lot better since its balloonman days.

Has it actually? Or does it still have the BS with little Bruce being involved in stuff?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:02 am

@Angelus Yes, it has.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:34 am

Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Has it actually?  Or does it still have the BS with little Bruce being involved in stuff?
The little Bruce stuff has gotten even worse, he gets more and more screen-time, and Gordon's wife is fucking terrible as well. Bullock and Penguin are the only good parts and they seem to be getting less and less time.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:37 am

yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus Yes, it has.

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Has it actually?  Or does it still have the BS with little Bruce being involved in stuff?
The little Bruce stuff has gotten even worse, he gets more and more screen-time, and Gordon's wife is fucking terrible as well. Bullock and Penguin are the only good parts and they seem to be getting less and less time.

Is it his wife Sarah, or Barbara like in Year One?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:43 am

Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus Yes, it has.

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:

Barbara, but unlike in Year One where she's just sort of there and bland, in this one she is there and fucking unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
@Angelus Yes, it has.

Orion wrote:
Angelus wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Angelus wrote:

Barbara, but unlike in Year One where she's just sort of there and bland, in this one she is there and fucking unbearable.

On a scale of 1-10, 5 being Skylar White, how annoying is she?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:11 pm

@Orion What are you talking about? The Bruce stuff is one of the best parts of the series, sure Barbra makes stupid decisions, but she isn't always there. She has about or less than 5 minutes of screen time.

@Angelus She's no Skylar.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 1:13 pm

@yonny616 Bro, do you even comix?

How could the Bruce stuff possibly be anything other than annoying fanservice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread   Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'GOTHAM' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next