Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:22 pm

What did you change, Barry!? WHAT DID YOU CHANGE?!

Golden Glider!!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:53 am

Good episode. Not as amazing as last week's though. Loved seeing Peyton List as Lisa Snart. That part where Wells takes Cisco to the reverse Flash trap and tells him the "like a son" line was eerie!

MARK FUCKING HAMILL!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Episode 18 Description - "All Star Team Up":

Ohhhh yeah! Atom/Flash team up! Going to be so good!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Oh my god that Flash episode was so good! Wells is Eobard Thawne, but not the original Eobard Thawne, but he IS Eobard Thawne from his weird shape shifting device that makes you go "WHAT THE FUCK?". Also Wells was at one time just, actually Wells! Hamill was amazing as Trickster, that Star Wars reference though! Devon Graye was good too, but Hamill stole the show. Great episode!

AHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:36 pm

@yonny616 What do you mean he's not the original Eobard Thawne? I'm pretty sure it's Thawne but with Wells appearance.

Also
So is it a crossover episode? I hated the other Arrow crossover, didn't even finish the Arrow episode.

Sad about the real Wells, but if anything happens to Joe i will cut a motherfucker. Looks like Eddy goes all Thawne as well.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Orion wrote:
@yonny616 What do you mean he's not the original Eobard Thawne? I'm pretty sure it's Thawne but with Wells appearance.

Also
So is it a crossover episode? I hated the other Arrow crossover, didn't even finish the Arrow episode.

Sad about the real Wells, but if anything happens to Joe i will cut a motherfucker. Looks like Eddy goes all Thawne as well.
That's what I meant. It's not the original body of Thawne. Unless he can change it back to his old body.

It's kind of a crossover, I think. Not the same as the last one though where that one was more of a two parter.

I will join you in cutting that motherfucker if anything happens to Joe.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Honestly Iris and Wally can be awful characters robbed of what made them great (WHITE POWER, HEIL) if we get based Joe, him and Wells are my favourite. Man Cold and Mick and the villains are so goofy and dumb I love it, although Mustard Flash is pretty terrifying. I think the guy who plays Wells is easily the best actor in the show. I also hope Eddie doesn't just go full on evil, he's actually quite likeable.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 5:54 pm

I noticed that they ripped-off Hannibal in last night's episode of The Flash. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:40 pm

Orion wrote:
Honestly Iris and Wally can be awful characters robbed of what made them great (WHITE POWER, HEIL) if we get based Joe, him and Wells are my favourite. Man Cold and Mick and the villains are so goofy and dumb I love it, although Mustard Flash is pretty terrifying. I think the guy who plays Wells is easily the best actor in the show. I also hope Eddie doesn't just go full on evil, he's actually quite likeable.
Iris is pretty much an awful character in the show anyway, she's hot though. Wally I'm sure he'll be fine. Snart and Mick are my favorite villains behind Eobard. I do think that Weather Wizard is the most power villain in the show though, with only Reverse Flash to rival him. I wonder if they'll ever introduce Mirror Master.

Mecha wrote:
I noticed that they ripped-off Hannibal in last night's episode of The Flash.
It's not really ripping off when it's better. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 pm

@yonny616 I can't wait to see Cobalt Blue, going to kill it on the next season
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Orion wrote:
@yonny616 I can't wait to see Cobalt Blue, going to kill it on the next season
I doubt they'll be bringing in another Thawne. Unless they make Eddie Cobalt, but I doubt that.

Anyway:

Epiosde 19 description:

Looks like that's the reason you see two Flash's in some of the promos. Kind of disappointed. Thought it was actually a second Flash. Oh well, I bet it'll still be a great episode.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Oh fuck why do they have to ruin it by involving shitty Arrow fucking based Joe will be perverted by shitty StarLING City
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Killer Frost is coming!? Details on Reverse Flash! Possible season two villains.

www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=118203#comments

I wonder how they'll handle the transformation into Killer Frost.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:44 pm

Cakeling just isn't that good of an actress or a compelling character, I don't feel she could pull it off.

ALSO - #BOSSCISCO
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Next weeks episode looks great! Also here's the WonderCon trailer:

Wait what?! Well's in jail!? Barry and Caitlin kiss? Thawne gets his ass whooped! I can't wait to see what they do with Atom since they have a bigger budget than Arrow.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:33 pm

Episode 20 Description:

Wells your time is almost up.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Decent episode of The Flash. Possibly the weakest of the season. It looks like shits about to go down next week!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Episode 22 "Rogue Air" description:
Quote :
STEPHEN AMELL, ROBBIE AMELL, WENTWORTH MILLER, LIAM MCINTYRE AND DOUG JONES GUEST STAR — As Wells (Tom Cavanagh) once again gets the upper hand on the S.T.A.R. Labs team, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes he needs to make a big move and reaches out to an old foe, Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller), for help. Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) warn Barry that Cold can’t be trusted. True to form, Cold has his own agenda that involves the meta-humans trapped in the containment cells. As things seem to be going from bad to worse, The Flash gets reinforcements – Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) and Firestorm (guest star Robbie Amell). Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing.
Ohhhhh exciting!

NO! Not Cisco again! Sad
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Great damn episode last night! Things are going to get crazy next with though!!!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:51 am

Grodd was fucking great! So epic. Great episode. Flash just kicks ass!

Looks like shit will go down in the final episodes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:23 pm

C'mon, Flash. You can't just trust Cap Cold like that. Anyway, next two episodes are going to be EPIC! Dat muddafukkin suit ring doe!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:26 pm

That flash episode was so good. That mothafuckin ring though!!!!! Cap Cold a sneaky little bastard. Also Cisco want Golden Glider so bad. That ending battle with Firestorm and Flash and Al Sah-him was badass too. Though I'm kind of confused when this episode takes place. I'm going to assume before last week.

Also THAT GREEN LANTERN REFERENCE THOUGH!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:28 am

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:17 pm

FUCK YES! Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:15 pm

This whole finale was either this:

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Title

Or this:

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next