Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Wonder if the how will drop in ratings if Barry dies though?
I doubt it. The show hasn't reach season one level of good in any episode, maybe the time Barry gets crushed by Zoom was a season one level, but that's it and the rating are the same.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:30 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I doubt it. The show hasn't reach season one level of good in any episode, maybe the time Barry gets crushed by Zoom was a season one level, but that's it and the rating are the same.

Yeah, and with the SJW-era that we live in, people might be more open to a brotha Flash.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Yeah, and with the SJW-era that we live in, people might be more open to a brotha Flash.
I wonder if this was the outcome, how they'd make Wally West get powers. Would a lightning strike him after? Would they make some kind of speed drug like Velocity 9?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:32 pm

That episode last night! Wooo! It was nice seeing Reverse Flash back in action, though I was hoping to see them team up against Zoom later in the season. Also Jay Garrick's Earth-1 doppleganger is Hunter Zolom!? WHAT?! DSP2 Also that whole "hero keeps secret ID from loved ones to protect them" is still fuckin' stupid.

Looks like season two finally is starting to pick up.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Tarpit was pretty cool. Good episode.

Earth-2 baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 am

Mr Canai Spy wrote:

Who the fuck is that in the background?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Okay so I thought that King Shark episode would be only filler, but damn did they drop a fucking bomb. Jay Garrick is Zoom? Or is it Earth-1 Hunter Zolomon? Did Jay's speed manafest itself as Zoom? FUUUUUCK! Who is the metal mask guy? Guess I'll have to wait next...

WAIT WHAT?! I have to wait a whole fucking month!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Wonder if this Flash will travel to the DCEU and meet his gay-self. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Wonder if this Flash will travel to the DCEU and meet his gay-self. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 2505020059
I honestly hope in the crossover with The Flash we see the DCEU Flash since it'll be after BvS premieres. Like how they showed 90's Flash when they go to earth-2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
I honestly hope in the crossover with The Flash we see the DCEU Flash since it'll be after BvS premieres. Like how they showed 90's Flash when they go to earth-2.

I think this happened with Marvel as well. Where the Young Avengers visited the MCU in the comics.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:11 pm

No new episode tonight. Fucking hell, I need answers to Jay Garrick dying, Jay Garrick probably being the metal mask guy and Jay Garrick being Zoom! WHY IS THERE 3 JAY'S!!!!

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n3fbv3DqKO1txplyno1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8