Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Images on set of THE FLASH!
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 Grant-gustin-candice-patton-flash-pcas-win-01

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Firestorm Costume!
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 B7FQLpfCQAAqBYv

It's pretty disappointing. Hopefully he gets a better costume sooner rather than later.

Identity Of 'Reverse-Flash' Confirmed By THE FLASH Star, But Is He The Only One?
Quote :
Harrison Wells is the Reverse-Flash. Or should that be a Reverse-Flash? Following the big reveal in the midseason finale of The Flash, fans now firmly believe that Wells is Hunter Zolomon, though equally as many feel like he could be someone else (a time displaced Barry Allen perhaps). Talking at the Television Critics Association's winter previews on Sunday, star Tom Cavanagh confirmed: "[Wells] is the man in the yellow suit." Is he the only one? Andrew Kreisberg teased the involvement of another Reverse-Flash in The CW series, and promised that there really is a reason that Detective Eddie Thawne has that surname. "His name is not an accident. Eddie's connection to the Reverse Flash lore is going to pay off big time in the back half of the year."

That's interesting, but Cavanagh told Entertainment Weekly, "There is just one Reverse Flash," so does that mean Wells is an older version of Eddie? It's enough to make your head hurt, but we'll learn more in episode 17 when we revisit the night that Barry Allen's mother was killed from the villain's perspective. "We’re going to see what happened that night from the Reverse Flash’s point of view," Kreisberg teased. “I didn’t say it was from Wells’ point of view, I said it was from the Reverse Flash’s point of view." What do you guys think all this will mean for The Flash?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113457

Wait? What? How fast is he If he's able to pull stuff off like that?

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 The-flash-season-1-photos-115
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 The-flash-season-1-photos-192
More Stills and BTS Photos:

Episode 10! Heatwave and Captain Cold.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:21 pm

DEXTER's Devon Graye To Play Copycat Version Of 'The Trickster'
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 YGPI7zu
Quote :
ComicBook.com reports that Devon Graye (who you will likely best know for his portrayal of a young Dexter in the Showtime series of the same name) has joined the cast of The Flash as Axel/Trickster, the young copycat of Mark Hamill's James Jesse, who was also known as The Trickster both in the Flash's '90s TV series and in The CW series' continuity. Graye is obviously playing Axel Walker, the second Trickster from the comic books who was created by Geoff Johns. In this new iteration, The Trickster is an anarchist terrorist con man serving a life sentence in Iron Heights who helps Barry (Grant Gustin) and Det. West (Jesse L. Martin) to foil the city-wide attacks of a wannabe Trickster eagerly following in the original's deadly footsteps. The episode will reunite Hamill with John Wesley Shipp. What do you guys think of this latest casting addition?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113651

Awesome! Can't wait to see this dude on Flash.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:20 am

The Flash has been knocking out of the park since it debut.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:44 am

Time Travel Will Be Officially Introduced On THE FLASH In Episode 15
Quote :
Ever since the pilot episode of The Flash, fans have theorized that time travel would be a key component of the show and it appears that the fans were right.  Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed to TV Line that time travel will be appearing in episode 15 of The Flash this season.
"There’s an unexpected, accidental time travel coming up and it is played both for hilarity and darkness. It happens in an episode we’re really excited it — the first Weather Wizard episode with Liam McIntyre."

While the fifteenth episode of The Flash is currently untitled, we know that the sixteen episode features McIntyre and is tentatively titled 'Rouge Times".  Perhaps time travel will be an epidemic explored across two episodes?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=113776

Awww yes! Bring it on! Sooner or later there's going to be some multiverse event between the films and tv shows. Gonna be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Grant Gustin Talks 'Reverse-Flash', Mark Hamill, Season Two Renewal, And More

Quote :
On What's Next For Barry After Being Defeated By Reverse-Flash:

"I think because of the talk that Barry has with Joe after that fight and everything, I think he’s not necessarily down on himself. I think he’s ready to move forward. Cisco has come up with new ways for Barry to train and Barry’s kind of refocused his energy on being ready for the next time and not really beating himself up too much for losing the first battle. He also gets distracted, as usually happens - he’s distracted by other villains coming in and other personal things in his life. Barry isn’t really weighed down by anything. I talked about it a lot earlier on, but in general with Barry -- Geoff Johns said it best -- is with an anchor you don’t cut it off and leave it at the bottom of the ocean, you pull it up and carry it along with you. He lost that battle with the Reverse-Flash but it’s not going to stop him. He’s going to keep moving forward and he’s going to be ready for the next time."

On How Captain Cold And Heat Wave End Up Outing The Flash:

"It changes things. it’s unexpected, first of all, initially. It does prove to be too much in some ways and Barry needs some help, some back up, and many more people are about to find out about the Flash’s existence and not just the rumor of ‘The Streak’ but that there is this superhero protecting the city. And that is because there is, as you saw, a very public battle that’s going to take place."

On Upcoming Episode With Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Mark Hamill:

"It’s unbelievable, kind of. All the guest stars have been really amazing. Victor Garber, the fact that we got him blew my mind. Clancy Brown, who’s been in so many award-winning films and Tom Cavanaugh is a series regular, and Jesse L. Martin I’ve been a fan of my whole life. But Mark Hamill, that’s kind of a different type of holy s**t, you’re one of the most legendary iconic characters of all time. So it’s really f**king cool and I’m really excited to meet him and his storyline has some really cool twists involved that are connected to his stint from 25 years ago on the Flash which is cool that we’re doing that nod. It’s really exciting."

On The Flash Being Renewed For A Second Season:

"I hate to say - it’s not like we expected it, but it’s also not surprising me, I guess. It’s why I was so excited to get to be a part of this early on. I knew it was a character that was long overdue, and that if they did the effects right, which seemingly they were going to do with early stuff they showed me… I’ve been excited since the very beginning because I knew that we had the potential for this type of success. We all feel really fortunate and I’m having so much fun. I’m just glad I get to do more of it. It all feels like one, big experience thus far. I don’t think I’m going to really be able to look back and appreciate each little moment until this first season’s over. Maybe even later down the road, I don’t know. It’s all just one big thing that I’m kind of a day at a time right now. It’s hard to look at the big picture."

On Whether He Would Be Interesting Crossing Over With Supergirl:

"Supergirl, yeah. It also is exhausting to think about. But, if they’re like, “Hey we’re doing Supergirl now and we want the Flash to be on a Supergirl episode,” I’m going to get excited about that and then after that worry about how we’re going to make it work. But yeah, of course! I’m down. I’m down for any type of cool crossover as long as we can make it work."
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113819

I still can't believe Mark Hamill is going to be on The Flash.

Grant Gustin Promises "Big Twist" In 'Reverse-Flash' Story At End Of Season One

Quote :
Mid Season Finale Spoiler:
"There’s a big twist that even surprised me. I’ve seen all the predictions online. No one has predicted the big twist that’s coming at the end of this season." When we pick up with Barry in the midseason finale, the actor adds that The Fastest Man Alive (or so he thought) will be training to outpace Reverse-Flash to prepare for the next time they meet. "He’s trying to get faster and not just straight up speed, but his agility and maneuvering within it and what he can do with this speed. He has a bar set. He has to be at least as fast as the Reverse Flash."

Elsewhere, Caitlin Snow will still be trying to uncover the details behind Ronnie Raymond's transformation into Firestorm, something which will pay off for viewers in a big way according to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg. "She discovers the truth of Firestorm and decides she has to let it go because Ronnie is no longer Ronnie anymore. Episode 13 is called ‘The Nuclear Man,’ and we have Victor Garber and Robbie Amell in that episode, so you’re going to get a lot of the answers of what happened to Ronnie the night of the explosion. Even episodes 10, 11, and 12 have bits of the puzzle to figuring out the secret behind Firestorm, and then General Eiling, played by Clancy Brown, shows up because Firestorm is his new target." What do you guys think?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113873

I can not wait! Flash is easily the best superhero show on television. Also is Killer Frost coming!?

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 K8htoDl
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 YF22Ekg
Perfect. Just perfect!

New Details Of Robbie Amell And Victor Garber's 'Firestorm' In THE FLASH
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 Firestorm-widething-c87b8
Quote :
Firestorm made his presence felt in the midseason finale of The Flash, but there's still an awful we don't know about The CW version of the fan-favourite character. In a recent interview with Comic Book Resources, both Robbie Amell (Ronnie Raymond) and Victor Garber (Dr. Martin Stein) weighed in on their respective portrayals of each half of Firestorm and how that will play out in upcoming episodes. "Our first episode together, we're supposed to have been battling for control mentally against each other for over a year now, so there would be a familiarity -- and we already had that," Amell tells the site, before adding: "We haven't gotten to do too many scenes like that yet, but from what we've shot, there's definitely a frustration with each other. We spend a lot [of time] in my head, battling for control. You spend a year that close to somebody, you need some time apart, so I think a little bit of the humor comes from us wanting nothing to do with each other, and being brought back together and having to team up to help out Flash. I'm really excited for future episodes, where we will get to have a little more fun together."

Garber meanwhile had this to say about what it's like to be stuck in Ronnie's head, and it appears as if we should expect the usual Firestorm dynamic from the comic books. "In my second episode, we come together knowing that we have a responsibility, and we both take that seriously. Frustration happens at first -- where I just say, "You're an idiot, I just want to get out of here" -- but then, as things progress, we realize that we have a responsibility, and we both accept that. From there on, of course, there will be banter and conflicts, which is what makes it fun." Finally, Amell was asked about the costume (which you can see in the image above) and whether it will evolve into a version closer to the one from the comics which is also pictured above. Based on his comments here, it sounds like it will! "It's got a lot of evolution to go through. It will definitely evolve. Right now, it just happens to be the wardrobe I was wearing when the splicer gets put on. The splicer is really the only piece of the costume that I think will be consistent, and that'll be a staple. I think the rest of it is interchangeable." What do you guys think of these comments?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113911
Can't wait to see how the firestorm costume gets upgraded.

So hyped! Cold and Heatwave.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 2:18 am

Return episode was amazing! This show just manages to impress in everything. Literally the best superhero show on TV. Purcell was over the top with heatwave but it fucking worked! He pulled it off. Can't wait for next week with Pied Piper!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Ray Palmer & Felicity Smoak To Guest Star On THE FLASH!
Quote :
According to a new report from Variety, it appears that Emily Bett Rickards' Felicity Smoak will be making another appearance in Central City - and this time she'll be joined by her colleague and love interest, Ray Palmer (played by Brandon Routh). The duo are reportedly dropping by in Episode 18 - intriguingly titled "All Star Team-Up". Could this potentially bring about a Flash/ATOM partnership? Read on to see what producer Andrew Kreisberg had to say...

“In episode four of ‘Flash’ when Felicity came by, it wasn’t just a gag to have Felicity come by. It really was integrated into the story. When you reach what’s going on in ‘The Flash’ at that point in the season, Barry is really at a crossroads. Having Felicity come by exactly when he needs her really plays into the whole storyline. It’s fine because as Marc said, Ray Palmer is all about technology and STAR Labs is all about technology. We get to see Ray so happy to be in STAR Labs… With Cisco [Carlos Valdes] and Ray, they’re new best friends. The STAR Labs team is going to help Ray further his ATOM project.”

Well there you have it! It appears there's a budding friendship forming between tech geeks Cisco and Ray - but what about The Flash & The ATOM? Hopefully we'll also get to see Ray in action, fighting alongside the Scarlet Speedster. Notably, this marks Felicity's third appearance on Arrow's sister show. Could she eventually make a permanent move to The Flash?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MintyNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113994

Ray Palmer is probably the best character on Arrow right now. So him on Flash is going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Time-Travel On THE FLASH; Is a Flashpoint Storyline In The Works?

Quote :
We learned previously that The CW's Flash superhero drama would explore the concept of time-travel in episode 15 and now the show's star, Grant Gustin has shared some details with THR. "We are diving deep into the time-travel element and it is going to be wild," teased Gustin. He adds that he hopes time-travel will be a component of the show for many seasons to come. "I think it would be fun if [time-travel] totally changed the show for season two."

Could a Flashpoint-style, elseworlds season 2 be in store for The CW's Flash? DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer has already introduced a number of his comic book creations and concepts on both of The CW's superhero drams; however, the whimsical storyline of Flashpoint lends itself better to The Flash than Arrow. In fact, Gustin has been hinting at Flashpoint since the pilot episode first aired. "We're going to slowly find out more about Harrison Wells and what the hell is going on there", said Gustin back in August. He continued, "What the coolest thing about that moment, to me, is they're setting up the fact that the Flashpoint story line [from the comics] could potentially happen — that Speed Force could be an aspect and time travel is potentially a part of the show."
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=114033
Oh man! If they do Flashpoint storyline it's going to be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:58 pm

Oh shit! He knows Wells's secret!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Last nights episode was good. It had more focus on Dr. Wells and how he let the particle accelerator explode. His powers seems to be wavering. Make you wonder how he was in two places at once, if there is only on Reverse Flash. They also mentioned the speed force!

Next episode looks good. Also a fight between Firestorm and Flash! Excited! Also poor Wally. Barry gonna bang his wife. lol
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 B8c3cwHIcAA3mXO

Trickster #2!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:07 am

I present to you, The Jo... Trickster!
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 B8dVkUaCMAEHsAa
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Poor Wally. They've given your wife to Barry.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 pm

More Signs That FLASH Is Speeding Towards Flashpoint
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=114795

Oh man, if they do end up doing it it's going to be awesome! I do feel its a bit early though since Flash hasn't reached his full potential.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 am

OH SHIT!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Great episode last night. While the villain was pretty much filler, it had some really great character development and some really heartfelt moments between Barry and his dad. When Barry's dad starts implying Barry is the Flash and starts saying how he's pretty much proud of him. Sad

Also GRODD!! Wooooo! So hyped! That ape CGI looked fucking good. This show's CGI has been on-point.

Next week looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:17 pm

It's funny because me and my neph were talking about Grodd before the show even aired. I was like, how can they make a CGI ape look good on a TV budget? So I didn't think we would be seeing him in the show. At least not this early anyway. I'm actually surprised that the CGI ape looks decent for a TV show. Wonder who will be voicing Grodd? Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:29 pm

@Mecha The CGI on Flash has been amazing for a CW TV show so I wouldn't expect any less. Also they have done a gorilla on another show already, The 100.
How Gorilla Grodd might look like in the day.:

I wonder who they'll get to voice too.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:35 pm

It's weird how talking animals on film or TV is no longer seen as silly as we once thought. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:43 pm

@Mecha What if they get the dude who voiced him in the Justice League animated series?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 pm

@yonny616 lol, I was thinking the exact same thing. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 FLA113C_0216b

Looks like Ronnie gets that tech thing that'll most likely help him control his powers next week. Also Barry looks blonde-ish! DSP2

More images from Episode 13:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next