Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Woooo! October can't come FAST enough! Also The Flash is getting a Flash signal? Or should I say... A Flash light?

I'll let myself out.

Fixed.
Ahhh how did I not take advantage of that? Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:25 pm

Ohhhhhhh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Wonder what Hannibal reference they will make next season? Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 The-Flash-812x522
Quote :
The gang’s all here—or are they?—as The Flash races into Season 2 on the heels of that crazy black hole that threatened to erase Central City. “We pick up about six months later, and we’re going to piece together how the storm has affected everyone,” says Grant Gustin (Barry, center), here facing an uninvited guest with S.T.A.R. Labs buds Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Iris (Candice Patton), Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker), Dr. Stein (Victor Garber) and Cisco (Carlos Valdes). How wild is the world now that Barry has stopped the Reverse-Flash and rewritten history? Says Gustin: “It’s not as different as you’d think, but as we move forward, some things will blow fans’ minds.”
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/35667/the-flash-fast-forwards-in-time-first-look-at-the-new-season/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

So they're either looking at Harrison Wells, not Reverse Flash, but actually Harrison Wells, or at Jay Garrick.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:47 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MintyNewsAndReviews/news/?a=124385

HA! Fucking called it! I'm almost convinced that the makers of this show watch Hannibal. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MintyNewsAndReviews/news/?a=124385

HA! Fucking called it! I'm almost convinced that the makers of this show watch Hannibal. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 725796345
You didn't call anything. They probably do so? Shut the fuck up about Hannibal seriously.

Every time I begin to think about buying the first season of Hannibal you start your annoying "Hannibal, muh Hannibal!" shtick.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:42 pm

But in all seriousness though, he will make a great villain.

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 Hannib13

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmw51mSxQF1qgqr0ho3_250
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Quote :
EW has learned exclusively that Malese Jow (The Vampire Diaries, Star-Crossed) will reprise her role as reporter and former Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) love interest Linda Park for multiple episodes.

“Linda Park will return as Iris West’s [Candice Patton] friend and colleague at Central Picture News and her past relationship with Barry will put both Iris and The Flash in unexpected danger,” executive producer Gabrielle Stanton teases.
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/25/flash-season-2-malese-jow-linda-park?hootPostID=201bda5c3e7acfb75a4b004251323ff7

I wonder if Linda Park will be interested in Wally now that he's coming to the show.

Also sweet new poster:
Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 CNSKl8ZWgAAdaos
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 CNcNf57UkAA33pJ

Doctor Light?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 CNxLTVlU8AA6EjF

Give it to me now!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

FUCK YES!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:29 pm

DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Quote :
Last we saw The Flash, a.k.a. Barry Allen (Grant Gustin), he’d accidentally opened up a wormhole, exposing Central City to a whole new world of danger — and we’ll come to learn in season 2 that the world is Earth-Two.

“Year one was all about time travel,” The Flash executive producer Andrew Kreisberg tells EW. “Time travel can be a very tricky concept if done poorly, and we took great strides and worked really hard to make our version of time travel easy to digest for the masses, but still complex and exciting enough for the diehard fans.”

As such, the creative minds behind The Flash are taking the same approach with Earth-Two, “and the concept of the multiverse, and the concept of doppelgängers,” Kreisberg continues. “We’ve been having a lot of fun with that and getting glimpses of Earth-Two probably sooner than people would’ve thought. It’s still Flash. It’s still the same show. It still has those characters and that camaraderie, but our villains are coming from a brand new place and we’re dealing with different concepts, and it’s just really exciting.” Below, Kreisberg introduces us to the new characters coming this year:

Jay Garrick (Teddy Sears)
Known as the first DC Comics character to take on the mantle of The Flash, Jay will act as a mentor to Barry — though their dynamic is akin to the Han Solo/Luke Skywalker one. “There’s a little condescension from Jay,” Kreisberg says. “Jay is a little bit more world-weary and he’s seen a lot. He’s been The Flash for a while, so he’s a little further along in his career. He’s seen a lot of darkness, and it’s jaded him a little bit. He thinks Barry can be a bit naïve about the way the world works.”

In turn, Barry will bring out a new side in Jay. “One of Barry’s greatest gifts — and truly it’s one of Grant’s greatest gifts, too — is he’s got such an infectious energy and such a purity of heart that he makes you want to be a better person,” Kreisberg says. “As much as Barry learns from Jay about being The Flash, Jay learns just as much about being a good person from Barry.”

Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale)
Destined to become the speedster known as Kid Flash, Wally is just an ordinary teenager when he’s introduced in the winter. “I would liken Wally coming in to the way we brought on Colton Haynes on to Arrow,” Kreisberg says. “Just like with Colton Haynes, who eventually one day put on the Arsenal costume, I wouldn’t be surprised if one day Wally West becomes Kid Flash.”

“Part of the season is watching Barry mature and grow up not just as The Flash, but as Barry Allen,” Kreisberg continues. “Suddenly introducing him to a bit of a wayward kid who has some attitude problems and some authority issues and is quick with a sassy remark — all of which is very Wally West — and then watching Wally integrate into S.T.A.R. Labs universe, but also just the world of these characters, is going to be a lot of the fun of the back half of the year.”

Zoom (TBD)
Even faster than the Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh), this season’s big bad isn’t a repeat of last year. “We wanted another speedster as a villain, but we wanted to do something slightly different,” Kreisberg says. “Reverse Flash felt like a warrior, and what we wanted this time was something more akin to a monster. When you finally see Zoom, he looks like a demon, and it’s really scary. It’s more horrific. You should feel like when one of H.R. Giger’s aliens comes in the room. The mask is really amazing.”

Staying coy on who will actually play Zoom — Tony Todd will lend his voice to the character — Kreisberg explains, “Like with Wells last year, he has a very specific agenda and a very specific and very clean reason for doing what he’s doing. When we open the season, he’s a villain of Earth-Two, and now he has access to Earth-One. Yet again, our team has created their own nemeses for the season. Watching how Zoom enacts his plan is the plot of the first nine episodes.”

Patty Spivot (Shantel VanSanten)
A police officer and potential love interest for Barry, Patty is eager to join Joe’s (Jesse L. Martin) anti-metahuman task force. “She’s got a very specific reason for wanting to fight metahumans, which we’ll learn about during the course of the season,” Kreisberg says. “She’s a science nerd, too. She really loves the science aspect of it, and she and Barry really bond on that level, but she also loves the action.”

“She earns her metahuman fighting stripes in the second episode,” Kreisberg continues. “One of the cool things about Patty is it’s one thing to take on bank robbers, it’s another to take on someone who can turn into poison gas, or another guy who can control the weather. At a key moment early on, Patty is the only cop who stands her ground, and that proves to Joe that she’s got what it takes.”
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/flash-season-2-jay-zoom-wally-spoilers

Fucking bring it! Give it to me now!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:21 pm

The Flash lore is just too good for TV. Just look at all the material they have been using so far. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Flash lore is just too good for TV. Just look at all the material they have been using so far. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059
I knew that they' be building to Kid Flash, but I hope he has something to do. They fucked up with Arsenal because Arsenal had nothing to do rather than just be there along for the ride. Hope they don't make the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Poor Caitlin... Ronnie's probably going to die sometime this season.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:51 pm

AHHHHHHH COME TO ME!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:24 am

Best superhero show ever!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Season one is on Netflix and season two begins TONIGHT! FUCK YEAH! Woooo!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm horny right now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:05 pm

DAT PREMIERE DOE! Fuckin' Jay Garrick gonna be hype! This season 2hype4me! Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Did Tobias Budge appear yet? Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 pm

It's so fucking beautiful! Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059

Mecha wrote:
Did Tobias Budge appear yet? Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059

Who?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:25 pm

@yonny616 You'll find out soon enough. Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:59 am

Great episode. Love the nod to the old cover from Flash of two worlds. Also the blackgate reference was sweet. Patty and Barry seem to have nice chemistry and Zoom is so fucking good!

Captain Cold's dad? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread   Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'THE FLASH' (TV) Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next