Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Go down 
+17
yonny616
Fenrir
TerraXehanort
Orc
Gutzahn
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
JayMoore
Stoney
lisforlove
Bluenose
NoelX2
Mikenuge
Angelus
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Fenrir wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
I saw Reservoir dogs for the first time.
SCORE: 9,5/10.
It was awesome and really good on all the points. from the second I got to hear them talk about tips i was pretty hooked.

I Recommend it for everyone.

If you like the style of Reservoir Dogs, then I'll suggest the British film Snatch, which was more hilarious, but less violent. 

If you'd like to see where Tarantino got the film from, I'll suggest you watch Kubrick's The Killing. It's quite different in tone, but the premise is ripped straight out from it.

I'm downloading snatch right now I love you

And I read somewhere that Quentin was inspired by the killing for Reservoir dogs :)

Thanks man :)

You make us Vikings proud. I love you
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 12:48 pm

@Duke Joss? You mean Marvel? Joss can't kill anyone unless Marvel gives him the go ahead and I doubt thy're going to kill off Cap. If anyone dies it's Iron Man since 1. he's the favorite Avengers and his death scene will get the water works for most of the crowd and 2. RDJ costs a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:33 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Duke Joss? You mean Marvel? Joss can't kill anyone unless Marvel gives him the go ahead and I doubt thy're going to kill off Cap. If anyone dies it's Iron Man since 1. he's the favorite Avengers and his death scene will get the water works for most of the crowd and 2. RDJ costs a lot of money.

RDJ costs a lot, but brings more than anything else. I highly doubt Iron Man would've exploded onto Cinema if it wasn't for him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Of course Iron Man wouldn't be so popular without Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man was known as a B-list superhero before the movie came out. I remember people calling Iron Man a poor man's Batman. But once the movie came out, everyone started to get all over his dick. I honestly don't think Iron Man will stay relevant without Robert Downey Jr.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:36 pm

@Rambo I agree, but his contract is up by the third Avengers film, he is the highest payed actor of all the MCU, and fans love him. He's the obvious choice, will they kill the obvious choice? I don't know, but like I said, he'd get the emotional response from the audience none of the other ones will if they killed him off.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Rambo I agree, but his contract is up by the third Avengers film, he is the highest payed actor of all the MCU, and fans love him. He's the obvious choice, will they kill the obvious choice? I don't know, but like I said, he'd get the emotional response from the audience none of the other ones will if they killed him off.

Yeah, I can see that. I just find it'd be weird if they killed him off, as they may ruin their own franchise in the process.

I'm not saying Iron Man would die completely, but I expect it'll fall in box-office measures. You never know, though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:49 pm

@Rambo How? Guardians of the Galaxy proved Marvel doesn't need any of the Avengers, they just need their brand. GotG has passed nearly of Marvel's films except 3 (IM3, Avengers, Cap: TWS)on both fronts and even then it passed The Winter Soldier domestically. Box office will keep rising as long as Marvel keeps giving quality entertainment.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 am

yonny616 wrote:
@Rambo How? Guardians of the Galaxy proved Marvel doesn't need any of the Avengers, they just need their brand. GotG has passed nearly of Marvel's films except 3 (IM3, Avengers, Cap: TWS)on both fronts and even then it passed The Winter Soldier domestically. Box office will keep rising as long as Marvel keeps giving quality entertainment.

:lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface: :lolface:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:08 am

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 Tumblr_n7irj4sG9q1tztau1o2_500

Quality entertainment right here folks.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:24 pm

@Rambo None of Marvel's films have dropped below 60% on RT on both the critics side or audience side. So yeah, like it or not, their films are quality entertainment.

@Mecha Yea, that scene was stupid, your point?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:26 pm

@yonny616 By that logic, Superman Returns is a more quality film than Man of Steel.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:18 pm

@Mecha According to critics, yes it is. Do you have to agree with them? No, but that doesn't change facts. So deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:37 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Rambo None of Marvel's films have dropped below 60% on RT on both the critics side or audience side. So yeah, like it or not, their films are quality entertainment.

I don't think you understand the score criteria reviewers base their scores on. Oh, and:

Yonny wrote:
What I want to know is why are you still butthurt over Man of Steel being amazing. It's been a whole year. Just deal with it dude.

>Says Marvel's movies are quality 'cause of their RT scores
>Claims MoS was amazing despite it's average score on RT

Your argument just lost all its credibility.

:kirino:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:02 pm

@Rambo Right, use the comment I made to antagonize Orion. I mean, it's not like he dislikes Man of Steel or anything. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:04 pm

@yonny616 Just admit it, u dun goofed.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:13 pm

@Mecha Dun goofed? How? Also you it's said "Admit it" not "Admitted". Looks like you dun goofed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:16 pm

@yonny616 What'chu talkin' 'bout?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:17 pm

@Mecha I'm talking about your edit. #UDunGoofed
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 6:28 pm

#OHSNAP
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:05 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha I'm talking about your edit. #UDunGoofed

Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Snatch 9 out of 10.

I did enjoy Reservoir dogs more, but this movie was very very good too.
Both fun and very good at catching the intrest of the viewer.

For example when Statham narrates, to something whatever he talked about made me more interested to know what would eventually happen.

Great technique to make the viewer want more.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Fenrir wrote:
Snatch 9 out of 10.

For example when Statham narrates, to something whatever he talked about made me more interested to know what would eventually happen.

I told you, you'd like it. :)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:51 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Snatch 9 out of 10.

I know you did and i believed you I love you
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Fenrir wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
Snatch 9 out of 10.

I know you did and i believed you I love you

I wuv u my honey buboo <3 

Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Edge of Tomorrow [Doug Liman/2014] = 8.0/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next