Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Go down 
+17
yonny616
Fenrir
TerraXehanort
Orc
Gutzahn
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
JayMoore
Stoney
lisforlove
Bluenose
NoelX2
Mikenuge
Angelus
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Ant-Man [Peyton Reed/2015] = 7/10 A surprisingly fun and good movie, overall. Michael Pena was awesome, and the Falcon/Sam Wilson cameo was great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:48 am

You all made fun of me for being a fan of Ant-Man a few years ago. How times have changed. Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:21 am

Curly Sue [John Hughes/1991] = 3/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Made in U.S.A [Jean-Luc Godard/1966] = 4/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 7:53 am

The Smiling Lieutenant [Ernst Lubitsch/1931] = 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 5:06 pm

She's Having a Baby [John Hughes/1988] = 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 4:48 pm

The Desperate Hours [William Wyler/1955] = 4/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:56 am

Safety Not Guaranteed [Colin Treverrow/2012] = 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am

Get Hard [Etan Cohen/2015] = 4/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 9:50 am

Assault on Precinct 13 [John Carpenter/1976] = 4/5
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:20 am

I prefer the remake of Assault on Precinct 13. The original felt too much like a student film. Like there is no way in hell you can get away with something like that in a city like LA nowadays. The remake was more realistic in terms of characters, story, and had a more claustrophobic setting.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
I prefer the remake of Assault on Precinct 13. The original felt too much like a student film. Like there is no way in hell you can get away with something like that in a city like LA nowadays. The remake was more realistic in terms of characters, story, and had a more claustrophobic setting.

It doesn't take place in modern Los Angeles.

The remake has the same setting as the original. The remake's story is ridiculously overblown, though. Plus, the shot-composition between the outdoor exteriors in contrast with the police station was brilliant. I also really loved how in the beginning of the film, the shots of the cops in the station move freely with the characters, where as when they get attacked, the shots become more static and rigid, which gives it a very isolated feel. It worked greatly to its desired effect.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 pm

@RamboOnRedBull The remake was set in a snow storm in Detroit. And we all know how Detroit is known for being one of the safest cities in America. The original however, there is no way you can quietly attack a police station like that right in the middle of a city. Especially a big city like LA. I mean, I love the concept of the original. But it's just unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull The remake was set in a snow storm in Detroit. And we all know how Detroit is known for being one of the safest cities in America. The original however, there is no way you can quietly attack a police station like that right in the middle of a city. Especially a big city like LA. I mean, I love the concept of the original. But it's just unrealistic.

Because a police sergeant teaming up Officers and prisoners together to fight a mob of corrupt cops who want to kill them just to keep their ranks - is realisitc? They're both unrealistic action movies. It's in the genre.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm

@RamboOnRedBull But in the original, the gangs acted like zombies though. That even more unrealistic, lol!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull But in the original, the gangs acted like zombies though. That even more unrealistic, lol!

Because they walked? I doubt zombies would put together the elaborate plans that they used.

-------

http://www.g7gaming.net/viewtopic.forum?t=14561
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40