Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Go down 
+17
yonny616
Fenrir
TerraXehanort
Orc
Gutzahn
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
JayMoore
Stoney
lisforlove
Bluenose
NoelX2
Mikenuge
Angelus
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Starred Up [David Mackenzie/2013] = 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:54 pm

Man of Steel (Rewatch) = 5.0/10
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Maybe it's just the Christopher Reeve fanboys who overlooked this movie.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

What do you mean? It was bad as I remembered it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:03 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

You only think it's bad because of the writing. Which is not the main problem people have with Man of Steel.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

You only think it's bad because of the writing. Which is not the main problem people have with Man of Steel.

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:22 pm

lol, I like how some critics who didn't like Man of Steel still recommended to go see the film anyway.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
lol, I like how some critics who didn't like Man of Steel still recommended to go see the film anyway.

Critics do that with a lot of movies, regardless of whether they like it or not.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 4:47 pm

@Mecha Probably because the review is their opinion and someone else reading their review could potentially like it while they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:48 am

School of Rock 7.5/10

Exam 6.5/10

Kill Bill Vol. 1 9/10 Can't wait to watch Kill Bill Vol. 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:55 am

Archduke wrote:
School of Rock 7.5/10

Exam 6.5/10

I prefer the second Volume, despite most fans disagreeing with me. I espeically love one of the speeches at the end. It's an awesome (to-be) film trilogy. :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
School of Rock 7.5/10

Exam 6.5/10

I prefer the second Volume, despite most fans disagreeing with me. I espeically love one of the speeches at the end. It's an awesome (to-be) film trilogy. :)

Just please don't spoil it for me. Razz

Wait there was going to be a third film? Whaaaaat!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am

Archduke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
School of Rock 7.5/10

Exam 6.5/10

Just please don't spoil it for me. Razz

Wait there was going to be a third film? Whaaaaat!

Yeah, Tarantino has always said he wants to make it as a trilogy. He even approached it from a trilogy-aspect. 

It's going to be much different than the first two for reasons I can't say due to spoilers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 am

Just read that there is going to be an extended version of the Kill Bill movies, where the animated part is over 30 minutes long, releasing at some point next year. Interesting. After watching Vol. 2, I might check that out. It's the complete print of the two films, btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_Bill:_The_Whole_Bloody_Affair
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Sweeney Todd [Tim Burton/2007] = 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Sliver Linings Playbook (2012)

This is one fantastic film. Both lead performances by Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawerence are outstanding, along with the rest of the cast giving all strong performances. The script is written well and keeps the viewer engaged as to how this story will end between the two lead characters even if the ending is predictable, but that doesn't take anything away from how well done this film is. The movie is great all around, with characters that have understandable motivations and reason as to who they are.

Score: 5/5
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Forgot to post this over the weekend:

Kill Bill Vol. 2 10/10 It was amazing. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:50 am

Manhunter (1986) 9/10

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 Tumblr15
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:54 am

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 9.5/10 Probably the best MCU film yet, even beats out Iron Man. I absolutely loved this film. It was fantastic and very memorable, from start to finish. The action scenes were great, the story was interesting and had plenty of cool twists in it, and the acting by some of the newcomers like Anthony Mackie and Robert Redford were good as well. I liked how BLACK Nick Fury played a bigger and more involved role in this film, compared to previous MCU films where he would just play a smaller role and be in the film to set up for a bigger key part of the plot or make a cameo appearance that would tell about something going on in the future. The two end-credits scenes in the movie were also a nice foreshadowing to the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Though, after watching X-Men: DOFP, it's going to be weird seeing Quicksilver being played by another actor. Overall, this is a fucking excellent film and it looks great in glorious HD/Blu-Ray quality.

I can't wait for Avengers: Age of Ultron!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:18 am

I'm glad there's no S.H.I.E.L.D. in The Avengers: Age of Ultron, and now The Avengers can finally be more independent like in the comics.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 2:31 am

I heard a rumor that Joss Whedon is going to kill off Steve Rogers as Captain America in Avengers 3. Do you think this is true? And if it is, do you think this is beginning as Bucky Barnes as the new Captain America in the MCU? Or is all of this just bullshit speculation?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 am

Well it's quite possible that Steve Rogers will die in future movies, since Steve Rogers did indeed die in the comics once. So if he does die, then either Bucky Barnes or Samuel Wilson will be the new Captain America in The Avengers 4 (or The Avengers 5 since it is rumored that The Avengers 3 will be split into two films.)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 am

I saw Reservoir dogs for the first time.
SCORE: 9,5/10.
It was awesome and really good on all the points. from the second I got to hear them talk about tips i was pretty hooked.

I Recommend it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:55 am

Fenrir wrote:
It was awesome and really good on all the points. from the second I got to hear them talk about tips i was pretty hooked.

If you like the style of Reservoir Dogs, then I'll suggest the British film Snatch, which was more hilarious, but less violent. 

If you'd like to see where Tarantino got the film from, I'll suggest you watch Kubrick's The Killing. It's quite different in tone, but the premise is ripped straight out from it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:54 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

If you like the style of Reservoir Dogs, then I'll suggest the British film Snatch, which was more hilarious, but less violent. 

If you'd like to see where Tarantino got the film from, I'll suggest you watch Kubrick's The Killing. It's quite different in tone, but the premise is ripped straight out from it.

I'm downloading snatch right now I love you

And I read somewhere that Quentin was inspired by the killing for Reservoir dogs :)

Thanks man :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next