Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Overrated Games.

Go down 
+11
Ihsahn
Bluenose
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Stigma
Chobo
Raziel
Jack the Spectre
The Enkindler
Pein
Pickles1337
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Overrated Games. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
What the fuck @ Super Mario Galaxy generic gameplay and shitty storyline. I mean I don't care if you don't like the game, but that's probably the most untrue and irrelevant reasoning (respectively) for the game.
Are you serious? The storyline consist of getting 120 stars to save peach from bowser. Its the same story line they have milked out for over a thousand times. And for the gameplay..... following a linear path to the star....That's it. Going from point A to point B 9,003 times, occasionally stopping to collect shit or take part in epic tedious boss fights.

After collecting all 120 stars, what do you get? YOU GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN! But as Weegee, who jumps higher but seems to have had his shoes dunked in anal lube, which makes him slippery as fuck. What do you get after beating the game again? You get to go back to the starting level of the game and collect purple coins! Fuck yes!

Super mario galaxy is overrated. Deal with it.

And this guy thinks BioWare games "suck". eye roll

Hipsters . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:18 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
ME1-91%
ME2-96%

The industry cares more about pretty visuals and easy, familiar gameplay than good RPG elements and a decent plot. This is the ADD generation of gaming.

If anything, ME1 deserves a 96 and ME2 deserves a 91.

True statement is true.
<3 love you Alan

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Overrated Games. - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:54 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:
What the fuck @ Super Mario Galaxy generic gameplay and shitty storyline. I mean I don't care if you don't like the game, but that's probably the most untrue and irrelevant reasoning (respectively) for the game.
Are you serious? The storyline consist of getting 120 stars to save peach from bowser. Its the same story line they have milked out for over a thousand times. And for the gameplay..... following a linear path to the star....That's it. Going from point A to point B 9,003 times, occasionally stopping to collect shit or take part in epic tedious boss fights.

After collecting all 120 stars, what do you get? YOU GET TO DO IT ALL AGAIN! But as Weegee, who jumps higher but seems to have had his shoes dunked in anal lube, which makes him slippery as fuck. What do you get after beating the game again? You get to go back to the starting level of the game and collect purple coins! Fuck yes!

yes you do that in galaxy, but you missed one important factor. HOW YOU GET FROM POINT A TO B! it's completely different each time and get's very difficult after a while. and trying to figure out some of those secret stars can get really tricky.

and in Galaxy 2, getting those green stars and getting through the grandmaster galaxy is A Motherfucker!

I would love to see you try and get through HALF of Super Mario Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:18 pm

How can you say that Bioware games aren't overrated?

I'll repeat my statement:

Any game that scores higher than a 95 must be at least a little overrated.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

yes you do that in galaxy, but you missed one important factor. HOW YOU GET FROM POINT A TO B! it's completely different each time and get's very difficult after a while. and trying to figure out some of those secret stars can get really tricky.

and in Galaxy 2, getting those green stars and getting through the grandmaster galaxy is A Motherfucker!

I would love to see you try and get through HALF of Super Mario Galaxy.

I'm on that last level. (SMG2) Too hard. I raged quit and haven't touched the game in months lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Pein wrote:
explain to me why bioware games sucked...
they have probably one of the best video game stories they made..if you hate on bioware.you hate on every other amazing developer..
The combat in their games is always unfun and never feels responsive (as in, shooting a gun or slashing with a sword feels weak) and their "moral choice" and dialogue options are hollow & deceive you into thinking what you say really matters when in reality it's just a few select options that will swing the game in another direction.

I don't care if the storyline is good if I can't make it through the game without hating it. I dropped Mass Effect off at the tropical island/beach thing (started with a V or something? it was the planet after Noveria/the brown & bloom planet section) because I got sick of how clunky and boring the combat was and how counterintuitive the inventory was.

Quote :

chobo500 knows what's up.

It is overrated, but Nintendo can do one thing that a lot of devs can't: make a damn fun game. Are you seriously going to judge a game on its storyline when it was never designed to have one? You say Nintendo keeps milking the storyline, but why does that matter? Hell, even though it's true Mario games always have the same story, how would Nintendo give the game a story? There would be pacing issues out and inconsistencies all over the place. How does Mario go from a plumber who only makes noises to a fully fleshed out character? Do we just disregard every game they've ever made?

You must have just started gaming recently because games of the past were all about the gameplay. Are you going to bitch at Frogger for having no storyline, too? You're judging a game on merits it doesn't even have. And ultimately you can boil any game down to "go from point A to point B" so why your post is up to the brim in hyperbole is beyond me.

A game does not need a storyline to be good.

Your argument sucks and you have zero valid reason. Deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
[It is overrated, but Nintendo can do one thing that a lot of devs can't: make a damn fun game. Are you seriously going to judge a game on its storyline when was never designed to have one? You say Nintendo keeps milking the storyline, but why does that matter? Hell, even though it's true Mario games always have the same story, how would Nintendo give the game a story? There would be pacing issues out and inconsistencies all over the place. How does Mario go from a plumber who only makes noises to a fully fleshed out character? Do we just disregard every game they've ever made?

You must have just started gaming recently because games of the past were all about the gameplay. Are you going to bitch at Frogger for having no storyline, too? You're judging a game on merits it doesn't even have. And ultimately you can boil any game down to "go from point A to point B" so why your post is up to the brim in hyperbole is beyond me.

Kinda funny how you only judge my arguments on the storyline while i also gave some good reasons what i don't like about the gameplay. You actually said it was untrue that SMG had a shitty storyline and now you're acting like you don't care. Im not saying SMG is a shit game its just heavily overrated by the nintendrones and thats a fact.

Its funny how you say you i can't argue yet all you did was bitching on MY OPINIONS.

I for once think that mario has a really great potential for a huge storyline with twists since the mario universe is huge and has alot of originality with a huge fanbase. But nintendo is just lazy and you can't stand that I love you

I mean frogger has no storyline and is addicting. Just like call of duty. Get it? I mean seriously if you agree that its overrated then why do we even debate about it?
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 pm

I... did argue your point about gameplay? Re-read my post. It's called a level. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it, but when you play a game with levels there is a starting point and an end point. Ironically, the very franchise your signature is has levels. What do you do in Halo? You go from point A to point B while shooting bad guys. Sometimes you have to hit a switch and sometimes you have to escape some area, but in the end you are always going from point A to point B. What do you do in Mario? You go from point A to point B while usually killing bad guys. Sometimes you have a race, sometimes you have a puzzle, sometimes you just have to make hard jumps, but in the end you're always going from point A to point B. Welcome to linear gameplay.

You make no sense.

Quote :
You actually said it was untrue that SMG had a shitty storyline and now you're acting like you don't care. Im not saying SMG is a shit game its just heavily overrated by the nintendrones and thats a fact.
What? I said it was true SMG had a shitty storyline. Typo?

I don't care about the storyline because it is a gameplay first game. I say it again: a game does not need a storyline to be good.

Yes, Nintendrones hype it, but I agree with them when they say it's the best Mario game and one of the best ever made. Nintendrones are no different than Xbots and their Halo games or Biodrones and their Bioware games. Welcome to fanboyism.

Quote :
Its funny how you say you i can't argue yet all you did was bitching on MY OPINIONS.
I argued your reasoning, not that you dislike it. An opinion cannot be false, but it can be unreasonable, illogical and based on false premises.

Quote :
I for once think that mario has a really great potential for a huge storyline with twists since the mario universe is huge and has alot of originality with a huge fanbase. But nintendo is just lazy and you can't stand that
Soooo give me some examples. Let me know how you think you could suddenly turn a franchise that was not built for story into something storydriven. Let me know how it would make sense for Mario, Peach, Luigi and all of them to suddenly be living, breathing and deep characters.

I'll wait.

Quote :
I mean frogger has no storyline and is addicting. Just like call of duty. Get it? I mean seriously if you agree that its overrated then why do we even debate about it?
What does addiction have anything to do with what I said? What are you even saying here?

We're debating over your illogical reasoning, not that you dislike it or think it's overrated.

Last edited by Ihsahn on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Pein wrote:
explain to me why bioware games sucked...
they have probably one of the best video game stories they made..if you hate on bioware.you hate on every other amazing developer..
The combat in their games is always unfun and never feels responsive (as in, shooting a gun or slashing with a sword feels weak) and their "moral choice" and dialogue options are hollow & deceive you into thinking what you say really matters when in reality it's just a few select options that will swing the game in another direction.

I don't care if the storyline is good if I can't make it through the game without hating it. I dropped Mass Effect off at the tropical island/beach thing (started with a V or something? it was the planet after Noveria/the brown & bloom planet section) because I got sick of how clunky and boring the combat was and how counterintuitive the inventory was.

Quote :

chobo500 knows what's up.

It is overrated, but Nintendo can do one thing that a lot of devs can't: make a damn fun game. Are you seriously going to judge a game on its storyline when it was never designed to have one? You say Nintendo keeps milking the storyline, but why does that matter? Hell, even though it's true Mario games always have the same story, how would Nintendo give the game a story? There would be pacing issues out and inconsistencies all over the place. How does Mario go from a plumber who only makes noises to a fully fleshed out character? Do we just disregard every game they've ever made?

the combat is unfun? LOL!!
i don't know what to tell you..but you seriously got to tell me,what games do you think they are fun if you think dragon age gameplay and mass effect gameplay is unfun..morality is a strong aspect in the game.if you choose how it affects the story..you will have different events in the future..you seriously got to be fucking joking on what you said,its unresponsive? LOL..
in mass effect 1..maybe a bit but in mass effect 2 it is responsive..i don't know what game you were playing.as for dragon age 1 and 2 the combat is responsive,when you strike an enemy it responds and they take damage
i suggest giving the games another chance.hey that's your opinion but im just saying it
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:13 pm

^^

Too bad Dragon Age 2 sucks dick and has terrible level design.

''Woah, this dungeon is pretty cool!''

Well, you better like it. You'll be seeing the same thing for the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Quote :
Yes, Nintendrones hype it, but I agree with them when they say it's the best Mario game and one of the best ever made. Nintendrones are no different than Xbots and their Halo games or Biodrones and their Bioware games. Welcome to fanboyism.
I know thats why im saying its an overated game jeez >_>

Quote :
I argued your reasoning, not that you dislike it. An opinion cannot be false, but it can be unreasonable and illogical.
What i said were no reasons, they were OPINIONS. Something you don't seem to respect. These are reason why I think the game is overrated. You don;t have to agree with that but then atleast don't say its a fact that it is untrue because that on only your thought. Just like debating a christian. They believe in god even tho they know deeply that they can't prove he exists. However you are so ignorant that you think all you're opinions are facts and you think everyone that disagrees is untrue.

Quote :
Soooo give me some examples. Let me know how you think you could suddenly turn a franchise that was not built for story into something storydriven. Let me know how it would make sense for Mario, Peach, Luigi and all of them to suddenly be living, breathing and deep characters.

I'll wait.
Its called fantasy, for example. The reason why bowser keeps kidnapping peach. How the mushroom kingdom was created, more main bosses instead of bowser, more backbone within the races, more drama. mario is a widly character that you can put in differen scenario's so you can also increase the drama between mario and peach. Just look up some fanmade flash video's that have put mario into dramatic scenario's i would never expected and people love it.

Quote :
What does addiction have anything to do with what I said? What are you even saying here?

Im just saying that a game can be overrated for its addiction.

Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Quote :
the combat is unfun? LOL!!
i don't know what to tell you..but you seriously got to tell me,what games do you think they are fun if you think dragon age gameplay and mass effect gameplay is unfun
Super Mario Galaxy? We're on the topic of it and I did admit that it's a fantastic game (the sequel being better than the first too). Essentially, I'm tired of shooting shit. I played COD4 religiously and I'm burned out on shooting games. And Dragon Age I simply just don't like.

Quote :
..morality is a strong aspect in the game.if you choose how it affects the story..you will have different events in the future
I didn't argue that. I argued that the morality system and all the dialogue options don't mean much because there are only a handful of sections where your dialogue option truly matters. This is in a lot of their games and I hate it. Any game like this is dumb because devs haven't created fully dynamic dialogue sequences yet... if that's even possible.

Quote :
..you seriously got to be fucking joking on what you said,its unresponsive? LOL..
in mass effect 1..maybe a bit but in mass effect 2 it is responsive..i don't know what game you were playing.as for dragon age 1 and 2 the combat is responsive,when you strike an enemy it responds and they take damage
i suggest giving the games another chance.hey that's your opinion but im just saying it
I said responsiveness as in its feedback. Nothing feels powerful to me. When I swing a sword or shoot a gun I want to feel its power.

Maybe one day I'll give Mass Effect another go, but I hated it when I played it.

Quote :
What i said were no reasons, they were OPINIONS. Something you don't seem to respect. These are reason why I think the game is overrated. You don;t have to agree with that but then atleast don't say its a fact that it is untrue because that on only your thought. Just like debating a christian. They believe in god even tho they know deeply that they can't prove he exists. However you are so ignorant that you think all you're opinions are facts and you think everyone that disagrees is untrue.
What you said were reasons. You said it had generic gameplay and a shitty story. You said the gameplay is nothing but collecting stars. Going from one end of the level to another. That is a reason for disliking the game. And I questioned you as to 1) why you give a damn about the story in a game that has never had intentions on having one 2) how that format sucks when the very game you have in your sig is a level-based game.

I can respect an opinion, but I won't respect one that doesn't have some validity to it.

Quote :
Its called fantasy, for example. The reason why bowser keeps kidnapping peach. How the mushroom kingdom was created, more main bosses instead of bowser, more backbone within the races, more drama. mario is a widly character that you can put in differen scenario's so you can also increase the drama between mario and peach. Just look up some fanmade flash video's that have put mario into dramatic scenario's i would never expected and people love it.
Again, the problem is consistency.

Quote :
Im just saying that a game can be overrated for its addiction.
I'd hardly call SMG or Frogger addicting, lol. There's none of that progression multiplayer that makes you want to play so you can unlock guns and other shit.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
How can you say that Bioware games aren't overrated?

I'll repeat my statement:

Any game that scores higher than a 95 must be at least a little overrated.

The only Bioware game to score over a 95 is Mass Effect 2 and only on the 360 version. So stop saying "bioware games are overrated." It's childish and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Yeah but the metacritic score doesn't mean anything. A game can be overrated if it got a 70 or a 90. It's just more likely for the latter.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Yeah but the metacritic score doesn't mean anything. A game can be overrated if it got a 70 or a 90. It's just more likely for the latter.

That's true I guess. None of the Bioware games I've played were anywhere near a "70." But I haven't played DA2 yet so...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

^^

Don't bother with DA2. It's an utter piece of shit.

That is, unless you enjoy staring at the same thing for like 12 hours.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 pm

BACK ON TOPIC Overrated Games. - Page 2 Gta4-logo
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:54 pm

We are on topic, lulz.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:22 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

To be fair, EVERY SINGLE Oblivion dungeon looked EXACTLY the same, but that was probably the best game this gen.

But seriously, Uncharted 2. WAY overrated. Low 80's in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 am

Quote :
What you said were reasons. You said it had generic gameplay and a shitty story. You said the gameplay is nothing but collecting stars. Going from one end of the level to another. That is a reason for disliking the game. And I questioned you as to 1) why you give a damn about the story in a game that has never had intentions on having one 2) how that format sucks when the very game you have in your sig is a level-based game.[/qoute]

I can respect an opinion, but I won't respect one that doesn't have some validity to it.
were did i actually say i dislike SMG? If i did say it then i apologize because i didn't mean that. I found super mario galaxy a great game. Just very overrated. Just like halo reach. Its overrated because people say its the best game ever. Not because the game is bad. I gave some pretty good reasons why the game is overrated. Not why i dislike the game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

That's true I guess. None of the Bioware games I've played were anywhere near a "70." But I haven't played DA2 yet so...

Dragon Age 2 is quality, don't listen to the haters.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Stoney wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Haters? The game has you looking at the same terribly rendered 'dungeons' (or lack thereof) for a good 10 hours+
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Haters? The game has you looking at the same terribly rendered 'dungeons' (or lack thereof) for a good 10 hours+

Copy and pasted dungeons have been done before, ala Oblivion, yet that was still a top game.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:08 pm

Stoney wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Copy and pasted dungeons have been done before, ala Oblivion, yet that was still a top game.

Yeah, sure, it's been done before. But that's not the only gripe about the game. Everything from the dumbed down combat system to something as small as removing friendly fire. All of the 'tact' in the game that made the first so special has been removed. The game is a closer resemblance to God of War than it is to Dragon Age.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

dragon age 2 sucks dick? what are you crazy?
oblivion had the same freaking dungeons every time you enter them and a lot of other games have done the same shit..so dont freaking tell me it's the same shit because from what you said you haven't even played the game..and the dungeons don't appear a lot at all..you are not 24/7 in the dungeon dude..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrated Games.   Overrated Games. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overrated Games.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next