Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you feel haven't been the same anymore.

Go down 
+7
Bluenose
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
Chobo
Stoney
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Games you feel haven't been the same anymore. - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Games you feel haven't been the same anymore. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games you feel haven't been the same anymore.   Games you feel haven't been the same anymore. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 pm

it wasn't fair for Uncharted, Uncharted 2 was the greatest videogame ever made so obviously it can never be the same. Forza 1 was great but I couldn't even play Forza 4 without cutting off my penis in disgust
Back to top Go down

Games you feel haven't been the same anymore.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2