Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore Empty
PostSubject: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore Detail
Go read this issue, it will turn ANYONE into a fan of Ant-Man, now i'm really excited for the Ant-Man movie and hope Hank Pym is in it.
Man this issue was just amazing, for once, Ant-Man actually seems like the most interesting of all the Avengers. Ant-man has also been top notch and absolutely awesome and amazing in the current Daredevil series by Mark Waid, who also done this issue.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm glad you finally agree ;-)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Too bad that faggot Joss Whedon prefers those mutants (or inhuman since they can't say mutants) Quickripoff and Scarlet Witch over Ant-man and Wasp!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Joss Whedon is a big fan of Ant-man and Wasp. The only reason they're not in The Avengers 2, is because the Ant-Man film doesn't come until after.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:48 am

So? They can introduce the characters in Avengers 2. They're introducing Quickripoff and Scarlett Witch, why not Ant-man and Wasp?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 am

I just you told why. Marvel wants to introduced Ant-Man and Wasp in their very own film first, before they team up with The Avengers. You know, kinda like how want a Flash movie before the Justice League film.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 am

They can have an Ant-man film, but they can still use him in Avengers 2! It's like saying Hawkeye/Black Widow needed their own films before teaming up the Avengers. Also I don't care if a Flash film comes before or after, just as long as we get a Flash film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 am

lol, no. Ant-Man and Wasp are co-founders of The Avengers. So they're just as important as Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor. Black Widow and Hawkeye on the other hand, aren't even considered core members. So you can't compare them to Ant-Man and Wasp. Not to mention, Ant-Man is WAY more smarter and stronger than Black Widow and Hawkeye.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 am

There's a lot more they can do with Antman and Wasp over Black Widow. However Hawkeye is infinitely more interesting and has more depth and better stories and comics than all 3 of them combined.

Also Quicksilver is way more interesting than Flashripoff
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am

Ant-man...

Nope. Still shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:54 am

Teckno wrote:
Ant-man...

Nope. Still shit.

You don't read comics, therefore u do not exist in any discussion about comic books.
Get to it and start reading faggot, u live in NY, the home of comics.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:20 pm

@Mecha They're not co-founders of the MCU's Avengers. The core members are Iron Man (Leader), Captain America (2nd in command), Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawk Eye. These are the core members of MCU's Avengers! Also not to mention they can still have their Ant-man film, but they can still use him in Avengers (Along with Wasp) instead of Quickripoff and Scarlet Witch.

@Orion Yeah, no. Flash is way more interesting than the Quickripoff.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Yeah Flash(rip off of Hermes, BCUZ OMFG HERMES HAD SUPUHSPAYD 1ST) is great that's why he hasn't had any good stories since the 90s
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Yeah, sure. Hermes the original speedster. That makes Quickripoff evem more pathetic. He's a ripoff, of a ripoff!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:44 pm

OMFG FLASH IS A RIPOFF, SOOOO PATHETIC!!!!!
It's funny how you still haven't explained why Flash is more interesting, Flash hasn't had a good story since Mark Waid's run in the 90s, Flash has also been sucky in team books and no standout moments.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Ant-man...

Nope. Still shit.

lol, you don't even know anything about the character other than the fact that he can turn small.

@yonny616

Iron Man wasn't the leader, Captain America was. Just because Iron Man is the most popular character does NOT make him the leader. Ant-Man may have not co-founded The Avengers in the film, but he is still very important to the team.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:36 am

@Mecha In the MCU Iron Man is! Iron Man is represented as the leader! The whole film is focused on RDJ's Iron Man. And EXACTLY! Why isn't he in Avengers 2?! I want Ant-Man and Wasp, not quickripoff and scarlet witch!

@Orion Yeah, Flash can be considered a ripoff of Hermes. Too bad Quicksilver is the ripoff of a ripoff! Also Flashpoint, Flash: Rebirth, and the New 52 Flash is pretty cool. Now go back to Quickripoff trying to do his sister.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:45 am

Dude, have you forgotten the movie? Captain America IS the leader in the MCU. He had more screen time than Iron Man, AND he was giving orders to everyone. Even Joss Whedon said Captain America was the leader. Quit sucking on Iron Man's dildo, he's still a B-rated superhero and always will be.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am

@Mecha Had more screen time than Iron Man? LOL! No. The Avengers was mostl Iron Man. He had the most screen time, the most memorable lines (Along with Banner), he's the one who told off Loki in the end, the movie ends with RDJ on-screen! Iron Man was the leader! He gave orders aswell! Cap was just second in command, even though he's suppose to be leader. Captain America was basically Batman of The Avengers.

Superman is JLA leader, in MCU Iron Man is Avengers leader. Batman gives coordination to the team, just like what Captain was doing. If Joss said that, then he did a VERY poor job of showing us that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 am

yonny616, are you trolling?

It's already been proven that Captain America had more screen time than Iron Man.

www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/.../news/?a=59344

By your logic, Wolverine was the leader of the X-Men in the films, since Wolverine had the most screen time, had the most memorable lines, defeated Magneto in the end, etc. Quit acting stupid. You know very well Captain America was the leader in The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:16 am

@MechaLike I said: If Captain America was leader, Joss Whedon did a HORRIBLE job representing it. Just like Singer did for Cyclops. Link doesn't work or it's the PSVita being a bitch. Go rewatch the film. The film IS an Iron Man film. He's the focus, of the majority of the film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:03 am

That still doesn't make Iron Man the leader though. He may be the star of the movie, despite not having the most screen time, but he isn't leader of the team.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:08 am

You sound like you've never read a comic before Yonny, the leaders of the JLA are usually Batman, Black Canary, Aquaman or Captain Atom.

Also Flash Rebirth was average at best, New 52 Flash, well the issues I picked up were awful. Quicksilver doesn't bang his sister, that's ultimate Quicksilver, and if you remotely had any knowledge of Quicksilver you would know that. Quicksilver was the main character of the all Inhumans event on Son of M and onwards, he was also freaking amazing in X Factor and Avengers Academy. But then again I wouldn't expect you to know that because you barely know fuck all about these characters and don't read their comics but like to pretend you do and spout retarded bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ant-Man isn't shit anymore   Ant-Man isn't shit anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ant-Man isn't shit anymore
Page 1 of 1