Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore

Go down 
+3
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore Empty
PostSubject: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:56 pm

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore XHYhSh3
Suspect
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 5:58 pm

I blame Obamacare. It's a lie. Obama never care. 

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Not this shit again. Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore 121042101

I said it before and I'll say it again, there are more comic and movies news than there are with video game news. I try my best to post as many video game news as possible. How about YOU try posting some video game threads once in awhile, instead of expecting other people to post it for you. Worst part is, you guys don't even response to a lot of the video game threads, and complain there are too many comic threads? Piss off!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Not this shit again. Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore 121042101

I said it before and I'll say it again, there are more comic and movies news than there are with video game news. I try my best to post as many video game news as possible. How about YOU try posting some video game threads once in awhile, instead of expecting other people to post it for you. Worst part is, you guys don't even response to a lot of the video game threads, and complain there are too many comic threads? Piss off!

Relax, dude. He's just making a point of a lack of PSVITA threads. Don't overheat, Zod. :=/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:39 pm

^
He's making a point of a lack of gaming threads in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:59 pm

It's not my fault there hasn't been many gaming news though. I may be a comic nerd, but I try my best to be fair on both sides. Instead of complaining about it, how about you help out by contributing?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:41 pm

I hadn't realized Mecha and I, and Rambo sometimes, were the only ones who could post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's not my fault there hasn't been many gaming news though. I may be a comic nerd, but I try my best to be fair on both sides. Instead of complaining about it, how about you help out by contributing?
but u don't even read comics

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:35 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I hadn't realized Mecha and I, and Rambo sometimes, were the only ones who could post. Razz

IKR!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:21 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

IKR!

It's kind of sad that the same people who complain about a lack of gaming threads just happen to be the same ones who don't even create them, either. Goes to show, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:37 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Worse part is, even when there is a lot of gaming threads, they don't even bother posting in them. I mean, I don't care. But don't start complaining about the lack of gaming threads when you are not posting anything yourself.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 1:03 am

I don't blame ya Lykos.

I rarely come on here anymore, nor do I feel the need to do so. I've gotten bored of seeing the same type of things being posted day-in and day-out by Mecha. Most of the gaming news and discussion stuff that this forum was founded primarily on rarely ever gets talked about, unless we're near the release of a major game or a major convention is going on or there is some giant controversy that everyone is talking about or something else like that. Instead, the movie and comic-book sections are our most popular sections as of recently, and I could honestly care less about them. (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that those are popular, I just don't care for them too much myself.) That and I've been busy with many things going on with my personal life. It also doesn't help that it's the same four members posting in almost all the threads nowadays. Nor does it help that many members that were here when the forum started have been inactive/banned/left on their own terms etc. Oh well, I had a nice run with this forum. I doubt I will still be on here by the time 2016 arrives.

TL:DR I just don't really care about coming on here that much anymore. If I end up leaving on my own terms, then I'm gone for good and I have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:56 am

Archduke wrote:
I don't blame ya Lykos.

I rarely come on here anymore, nor do I feel the need to do so. I've gotten bored of seeing the same type of things being posted day-in and day-out by Mecha. Most of the gaming news and discussion stuff that this forum was founded primarily on rarely ever gets talked about, unless we're near the release of a major game or a major convention is going on or there is some giant controversy that everyone is talking about or something else like that. Instead, the movie and comic-book sections are our most popular sections as of recently, and I could honestly care less about them. (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing that those are popular, I just don't care for them too much myself.) That and I've been busy with many things going on with my personal life. It also doesn't help that it's the same four members posting in almost all the threads nowadays. Nor does it help that many members that were here when the forum started have been inactive/banned/left on their own terms etc. Oh well, I had a nice run with this forum. I doubt I will still be on here by the time 2016 arrives.

TL:DR I just don't really care about coming on here that much anymore. If I end up leaving on my own terms, then I'm gone for good and I have no regrets.

It's I couldn't care less
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 10:38 am

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore Derp10

Yup, I've been posting nothing but comic book and movie threads. So obviously it's my fault that no one talks about video games here anymore.

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore Oh-you11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore   Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeez no wonder I never come here anymore
Page 1 of 1