Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

People that piss you off - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Emo's. They need to be executed. You live in suburbia, you do not have it hard. Your parents are still married. Your family isnt in poverty. Stop being a faggot. Or i'm going to punch you very hard in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Arkay wrote:
Or when they are playing hard to get and says
''I don't like you''
''Stop it it hurts''
''Please dont rape me!!''
''OW!''
''NO''
Pssh women playing hard to get there is a limit when it stops being fun...
and now she is filing complains and gets a restraint order... please...
Since when do sheep talk?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

People that piss you off - Page 3 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Arkay wrote:
Or when they are playing hard to get and says
''I don't like you''
''Stop it it hurts''
''Please dont rape me!!''
''OW!''
''NO''
Pssh women playing hard to get there is a limit when it stops being fun...
and now she is filing complains and gets a restraint order... please...
Since when do sheep talk?
silly TRF sheeps doesnt have fur -Toxic
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:00 pm

Zeratul wrote:

CCP, that is the most stupid post i have seen this week.

All your posts are the most stupid posts I've seen my whole life.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:27 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

You act as messed as everyone else here does(well most people here anyways).So in my best interest i am going to ignore this post.

Last edited by Zeratul on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 am

^^

Honestly curious: What is "act a messed"?
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Honestly curious: What is "act a messed"?

No idea, its a typo.ill fix it
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

People that piss you off - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am

Zeratul wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

You act as messed as everyone else here does(well most people here anyways).So in my best interest i am going to ignore this post.
Yet you still respond lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 am

Zeratul's logic:

"every single person sucks besides me"
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 am

Get on topic or face destruction on your warning bar.

Last edited by Teckno on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 am

I hate when people don't stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Hypocrites and super religious people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

People that piss you off - Page 3 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Hypocrites and super religious people.
Amen to that...
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Jehovas Witnesses.

Oh you are a Jehovas Witness? Good on ye and well played, stop coming to my door and trying to fucking convert me when i've got more important shit to be doing that actually manifests itself in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Jehovas Witnesses are fucking annoying. I remember when the mailman came knocking at my door to drop something off, and there they were, waiting until I was done signing for my package. And I'm like... WTF!? Oh how clever. They knew I had no choice but to open the door -_-
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Jehovas Witnesses.

Oh you are a Jehovas Witness? Good on ye and well played, stop coming to my door and trying to fucking convert me when i've got more important shit to be doing that actually manifests itself in the real world.
That's why I always have a bowl of goat's blood waiting by the front door so I can splash them when they come knocking.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 am

I get pissed off by the people who come up with lame ideas for commercials. Hm.. how can we sell a product? Lets just show flashy shit that has nothing to do with what we are selling and have a hot woman with tits show up for no apparent reason.

Infomercials: How the fuck do you make people look so retarded to make already-convenient-appliances seem hard to use to sell your useless appliances. Examples...

Any cutting mechanism: does the SAME THING and probably takes more time to clean than a knife. BUT WAIT? IT CUTS MORE PRETTY? HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT PERFECTLY CUT VEGETABLES?!?

G.P.S.: "Oh god, why is it so hard to look a map? My eyes hurt. I wish I never had to use my brain on reading."

Life Alert: "Oh no! I'm barely age 40 and I have fallen and I can't get up! No one is here to help me, what do I do?" "YOU COULD BE STRANDED FOR DAYS! EVEN WEEKS! WITH LIFE ALERT YOU JUST WEAR THIS NECKLACE AND PRESS THIS BUTTON AND POLICE WILL COME SAVE YOU!" "Thanks life alert! I fell in the tub and I could have died if it wasn't for this button."

Insane Work out DVD & shirt: "When I see someone with this shirt on, I know they're in the BEST SHAPE OF THEIR LIFE!" Because eating better and going to the gym is just way too hard.

Toys for kids: They're colorful, they're shiny, and we'll show so many smiling children that your kids will believe they will never be as happy without this toy. But if you actually buy it, good chances the kid will have more fun using their imagination with the box or setting the toys on fire. Next time save yourself the cash and just take them to the back yard, dig a hole, and give them a box of matches along with shit you don't mind losing. Or is that just too hard and too much time spent with your kids compared to a credit card swipe?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:35 am

Those shitty adverts that are trying to sell you a gym product that magically changes your body from a starving African child into Jay Cutler in 3 Weeks or money back guaranteed!!!!

Where these adverts fail is that these machines are almost always some form of (shit) cardio and that my friends....does not build muscle.

On the flip side you are bombarded with products that claim they can convert you from Big Daddy V (google him) to a lean mean killing machine just by using this sit up machine thing. Where these adverts fail is that doing situps will not remove fat...only way to do that is improve diet and do shitloads of cardio.

And on top of all that they want to charge you a shitload of money for these dodgy machines when all you need to do is get a threaded weights set from argos or second hand if you wish, threaded weights are safe due to the threading so the weights arent just going to slide off accidentally. And a jump rope/skipping rope or a half decent pair of running shoes/trainers for cardio. And stop eating to much junk and substitute with lean chicken, beef and fish and greens. Combine this with training 3 or 4 times a week and get good sleep and have patience and you will see results. Real results. Not bullshit like these products claim you will get.

You will not be a hulk Jay Cutler or be a Kenyan Athlete in the time frame they say you will. That is just stupid and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:44 pm

^ Exactly
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:45 am

Who pisses me off? Well most people in my personal life do retarded things that make me question how in the bell we as human beings have become mentally incapable of actually having a clue what we're talking about. Like say fanboys, or the parents who think they're all knowing, or cheaters, hell we even have sonicfags here...
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 am

Quitelikeican wrote:
hell we even have sonicfags here...

Yes we have one, and I think we know who it is....

http://www.sonicommunity.net/search?search_author=Kendostudio&show_results=posts

People that piss you off - Page 3 KkNEC
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am

Lykos wrote:
Quitelikeican wrote:
hell we even have sonicfags here...

Yes we have one, and I think we know who it is....

http://www.sonicommunity.net/search?search_author=Kendostudio&show_results=posts

People that piss you off - Page 3 KkNEC
I was referring to we as the State of Maine. It kinda bugs me that we have Sonicfaggotry in my state, especially knowing stories my sister tells me about one of her friends who says she is dating a Sonic character (that amount of stupidity in children nowadays is baffling). I know people like this too, they're disease-ridden. Just because I post on a site made by a bunch of fanboys of Sonic doesn't mean I am one, after all I didn't create the site and I never talk about that character on a forum centered around it (heck if you want the truth I got banned from that forum a couple of times for trolling and then I stopped so they stopped banning me). Try again Lykos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 am

So you specifically joined a sonic fag forum so you can talk about anything that isn't sonic?
People that piss you off - Page 3 000fs937
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:59 am

Lykos wrote:
So you specifically joined a sonic fag forum so you can talk about anything that isn't sonic?
People that piss you off - Page 3 000fs937
Mostly just to socialize and see what kidn of morons can be found on a forum like that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 am

And that's why you provided all your details there including your youtube, your psn name, your 360 gamertag, and have over 100 sonic rings?

People that piss you off - Page 3 353mtc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next