Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 7 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

People that piss you off - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Britain is pretty much the cause of this whole Israel-Palestine conflict in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Teckno wrote:
Franko wrote:
Not like jews were driven out of there homeland (by a invader) of which was their homeland for thousands of years. I don't give a total shit about both of them, but it seems the Palestinians don't realise they can just move to a different country if they don't like it.

This puts all your complaints about immigrants in Britain to hell. If you don't like the immigrants, why don't you move out of Britain Franko?

Most retarded comment I've seen in a while.

People that piss you off - Page 7 1443829230 I'm not being driven out of my country or being oppressed by my government...

I have no problems with immigrants anyway, its the fact they might come here for our glorious benefit system of which any Brit would disagree.

Get your facts right sir.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 am

I hate people who get jealous at you for having money and going on a nice holiday. They are usually like "oh how come YOU get to go on nice holidays?"

Um...because i actually busted my ass doing unpaid work programmes which built up my cv so i could get a good job, then i actually bust my as every week doing overtime and saved up shitloads of cash so i can live life a little.

It's called hard graft ya fucking benefit cheating lazy bastards, try it sometime and reap the benefits.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:38 am

Reaper wrote:
I hate people who get jealous at you for having money and going on a nice holiday. They are usually like "oh how come YOU get to go on nice holidays?"

Um...because i actually busted my ass doing unpaid work programmes which built up my cv so i could get a good job, then i actually bust my as every week doing overtime and saved up shitloads of cash so i can live life a little.

It's called hard graft ya fucking benefit cheating lazy bastards, try it sometime and reap the benefits.
Or when people say, "You're so lucky" in that same situation. I mean, I know it's not malicious or anything, but it's not luck, because it was the result of hard work as you said. I don't like the phrase "You're so lucky" unless it actually applies to luck and not hard work. "You're so lucky" applies to getting the day off when a snowstorm hits. "You're so lucky" applies to getting every green light on the way to work. "You're so lucky" does NOT apply to getting a raise or getting vacation time off. That's a direct result of labor.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

People that piss you off - Page 7 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:53 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Or when people say, "You're so lucky" in that same situation. I mean, I know it's not malicious or anything, but it's not luck, because it was the result of hard work as you said. I don't like the phrase "You're so lucky" unless it actually applies to luck and not hard work. "You're so lucky" applies to getting the day off when a snowstorm hits. "You're so lucky" applies to getting every green light on the way to work. "You're so lucky" does NOT apply to getting a raise or getting vacation time off. That's a direct result of labor.
I hate people that actually judges you on how much you earn and what you spend it on.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 am

fucking vegetarians bitch you were made to eat meat !! you dont see a fucking tiger eat grass !!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 am

Mikenuge wrote:
fucking vegetarians bitch you were made to eat meat !! you dont see a fucking tiger eat grass !!!!!
Well, we Humans are Omnivores, which means that we feed on both meat and vegetables, and no matter how much the vegeterians whine, they won't change that, it's our natural diet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

People that piss you off - Page 7 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 am

Mikenuge wrote:

Lol'ed
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 7 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:54 am

So I guess oral is okay then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:05 pm

people who arent willing to try new food
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm

shigdig wrote:
people who arent willing to try new food

So you tired eating cock before?
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

Stature : 0
NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 am

I hate people who are pretty much forcing gay rights and same-sex marriages into the ground.

I have nothing against gay people, they're okay as long as they don't get on my nerves on how "gay people should have rights yaddayaddayadda".
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm

16Bit wrote:
I hate people who are pretty much forcing gay rights and same-sex marriages into the ground.

I have nothing against gay people, they're okay as long as they don't get on my nerves on how "gay people should have rights yaddayaddayadda".
Yeah. Even worse was when those annoying blacks were talking about how they should have equal rights.
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

Stature : 0
NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:44 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
16Bit wrote:

Yeah. Even worse was when those annoying blacks were talking about how they should have equal rights.

I thought black people already have equal rights?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 pm

16Bit wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
16Bit wrote:

I thought black people already have equal rights?

thatsthejoke
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 pm

I hate that stupid fucking saying "I won't eat something I can't pronounce". Ignorant fucks. Most of what english fucks can't pronounce is probably really good. I also can't stand people who won't eat at a chinese place if the meat doesn't look like how it's suppose to.

I have this Chinese restaurant I order from and I'm pretty damn sure that "beef" is cat or dog. Well guess what? Cat and dog is fucking delicious. I'm pretty sure the "chicken" is birds they catch. Well they're fucking delicious too. Two meals worth for 5 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 pm

HAHAHHAHAH

i get it.

its funny because they think they do People that piss you off - Page 7 725796345

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
I hate that stupid fucking saying "I won't eat something I can't pronounce". Ignorant fucks. Most of what english fucks can't pronounce is probably really good. I also can't stand people who won't eat at a chinese place if the meat doesn't look like how it's suppose to.

I have this Chinese restaurant I order from and I'm pretty damn sure that "beef" is cat or dog. Well guess what? Cat and dog is fucking delicious. I'm pretty sure the "chicken" is birds they catch. Well they're fucking delicious too. Two meals worth for 5 bucks.
So much of that is psychological and doesn't reflect the food. Everyone I know thinks I'm weird because my favorite cut of beef is cow tongue. Cow tongue is so good, and I think if you didn't tell someone it was cow tongue, they'd love it too.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

My my, such bad and harsh language.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Suck a dick you christfag. I can fucking cuss as much as I fucking want. There is no hell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 pm

^^^ mad
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Zeratul wrote:
CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

My my, such bad and harsh language.

I thought most people in our age range don't even notice profanity. It goes past my ears unheard (and eyes unread). It's similar to when people keep throwing "like" into a sentence...which is heard so much in London.

By the way CCP, maaan some of the best tasting food is the "worst food". Who gives a fuck where it's from as long as it tastes good.

That also brings me to another point. FUCK people that are obsessed with their weight. Seriously. Why the fuck would you stop yourself from eating something you enjoy just because you want some more random perverts on the street to eye you up? And when they rape you, you will be complaining day and night about it. Jesus christ. Learn to love life. You are here no longer than about 90 years unless you are really fucking unlucky. Make the most of it. Sure, you can be healthy and atheletic and fit and all those things, but it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the odd cigar, the odd slice of cake and coca cola.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

People that piss you off - Page 7 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 pm

I hate each and every one of the G7 members. There, I said it. :lulzsec:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

What I really hate is how everyone in my family assumes I know everything about computers. Just because I'm on the computer all the time doesn't mean I know anything about computers. I had to call tech support just so I could put my phone on our wifi.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:30 pm

I thought putting wi-fi on phones would be easy by now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next