Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

People that piss you off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Well, Jesus did basically supported gays. So it isn't really Christianity that is to blame, but Christians themselves.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Well, Jesus did basically supported gays. So it isn't really Christianity that is to blame, but Christians themselves.
Wrong, Jesus was this Jewish guy that simply said "love one another" and today's Christians see it as "Bow down before me and blindly serve me and my father and oppose anyone who doesn't serve us, also hate Homosexuals because they don't have vaginas".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Wrong, Jesus was this Jewish guy that simply said "love one another" and today's Christians see it as "Bow down before me and blindly serve me and my father and oppose anyone who doesn't serve us, also hate Homosexuals because they don't have vaginas".

That's what I basically said.

There is more to it than that, but I'm not the right person to debate about it.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:22 am

I hate people like Zeratul
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:25 am

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Lykos wrote:
^ I actually met a lovely christian yesterday at the bar. He was drunk as hell but a really nice guy. He was actually intelligent, he is like a philosopher or something at my university.
We were arguing about stuff and he gave quite a few interesting points in defense of christianity. That being said he was open-minded, saying he believes it's stupid for christians to condemn gays and he did say how a lot of it is balls. Like he even says even the pope spews a lot of bullshit but he has to fit into that agenda and fill those boots and he gave more points but I was too drunk to remember them. The guy bought me a drink though so it's cool :3

Gay people often have a very wrong idea of what the religious(or atleast Christian) community thinks.We do not support homosexual acts or gay marriage, but we do not(or atleast should not) hold sexuality against anyone.We will not go to a gay person and act all "holier-than-thou" towards them.Christ teaches that we are all sinful being.Whether it has to do with sex, selfishness, greed ect or combination of all.Christian are just as sinful as anyone else, the difference is that they seek forgiveness.When i found it my brother was gay, i didnt hold it against him.I still love him as family.I sin all the time just like him and everyone else.But Christ died for our sins so we can find salvation through faith alone, not works(unless you ask a Catholic).While there are extremsist and bad Christians out there, its not fair to judge 95% of Christianity because of some bad apples.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:34 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:

I love you too People that piss you off - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Attention seekers.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention these.

Blabbermouths piss me off alot as well as people who ask questions about things that don't concern them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^ I actually met a lovely christian yesterday at the bar. He was drunk as hell but a really nice guy. He was actually intelligent, he is like a philosopher or something at my university.
We were arguing about stuff and he gave quite a few interesting points in defense of christianity. That being said he was open-minded, saying he believes it's stupid for christians to condemn gays and he did say how a lot of it is balls. Like he even says even the pope spews a lot of bullshit but he has to fit into that agenda and fill those boots and he gave more points but I was too drunk to remember them. The guy bought me a drink though so it's cool :3

Gay people often have a very wrong idea of what the religious(or atleast Christian) community thinks.We do not support homosexual acts or gay marriage, but we do not(or atleast should not) hold sexuality against anyone.We will not go to a gay person and act all "holier-than-thou" towards them.Christ teaches that we are all sinful being.Whether it has to do with sex, selfishness, greed ect or combination of all.Christian are just as sinful as anyone else, the difference is that they seek forgiveness.When i found it my brother was gay, i didnt hold it against him.I still love him as family.I sin all the time just like him and everyone else.But Christ died for our sins so we can find salvation through faith alone, not works(unless you ask a Catholic).While there are extremsist and bad Christians out there, its not fair to judge 95% of Christianity because of some bad apples.

Too bad that some do just that.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention these.

Blabbermouths piss me off alot as well as people who ask questions about things that don't concern them.

Hate nosy pricks like that, good shout, how did I forget about them . . . :x
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:

What does that mean ... :scratch:

I would consider myself "ethnically Catholic", Dara Ó Briain explained it best .... " "I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.'"

Razz

Although replace atheist with agnostic.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:00 am

Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:

I would consider myself "ethnically Catholic", Dara Ó Briain explained it best .... " "I'm staunchly atheist, I simply don’t believe in God. But I'm still Catholic, of course. Catholicism has a much broader reach than just the religion. I'm technically Catholic, it's the box you have to tick on the census form: 'Don't believe in God, but I do still hate Rangers.'"

Razz

LOL just a little poke towards Catholicism from my Protestant side.

Protestantism Salvation=Sola Fide(latin for "Faith Alone")

Catholicism Salvation=Faith and works.

My post said that we find salvation through faith alone, but a Catholic would disagree.It is one of the many heated theology topics between Protestants and Catholics
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 am

hey gaiz don't group all christians together but dont u gazi just h8 those catholics
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:17 am

People that piss you off - Page 2 45410
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 am

Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Lykos wrote:

Razz

LOL just a little poke towards Catholicism from my Protestant side.

Protestantism Salvation=Sola Fide(latin for "Faith Alone")

Catholicism Salvation=Faith and works.

My post said that we find salvation through faith alone, but a Catholic would disagree.It is one of the many heated theology topics between Protestants and Catholics

:what:
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 pm

"Believe in jesus as your savior and god is the only god and you'll go to heaven. BUT other denominations that believe the same thing are wrong." - People like Zeratul
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 pm

"Abortion is wrong / God killed the first born of every Egyptian." I hate people who defend this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:24 pm

And so starts a religious war in 3.....2......1...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

lol, yeah. Lets get off the religious bits.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

Wow...I just made one little poke at Catholicism and look what happens....most people here even seem to be athiests......

CCP, that is the most stupid post i have seen this week. not because it insults me, but because it does a poor attempt at so and contradicts what I said.Protestantism and Catholism have some big differences.Sure we both beleive that Jesus is humanity's savior and that the Bible is inspired by God but look at the debates of Salvation and the Apocrypha.These are not small little interpretation differences.Dont get me wrong, Catholics are Christian just as i am, its just that Catholicism and Protestantism have some big disagreements.

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

People that piss you off - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 am

People who can't take 'no' for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:52 am

Zeratul wrote:
Wow...I just made one little poke at Catholicism and look what happens....most people here even seem to be athiests......

CCP, that is the most stupid post i have seen this week. not because it insults me, but because it does a poor attempt at so and contradicts what I said.Protestantism and Catholism have some big differences.Sure we both beleive that Jesus is humanity's savior and that the Bible is inspired by God but look at the debates of Salvation and the Apocrypha.These are not small little interpretation differences.Dont get me wrong, Catholics are Christian just as i am, its just that Catholicism and Protestantism have some big disagreements.

People that piss you off - Page 2 +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

People that piss you off - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:12 am

Zeratul wrote:
You are not allowed to mention anything which is related to the R word. That is a first rule here.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

People that piss you off - Page 2 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm

I hate Religous people...especially if they are extreme there is no bigger let down then beliving in a higer deity without proof.

I also hate women that says
''I just want to meet a nice guy'' (no they want a douche who betrays his friends and treat her like crap)
''I'm sick of all the players'' (Stop sleeping with them you dumbfuck bitch if that is the case)

Or when they are playing hard to get and says
''I don't like you''
''Stop it it hurts''
''Please dont rape me!!''
''OW!''
''NO''
Pssh women playing hard to get there is a limit when it stops being fun...
and now she is filing complains and gets a restraint order... please...

And last but not least
I hate people who think they had it tough growing up when they actually dont.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next