Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

People that piss you off - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

People that piss you off - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:05 pm

You couldn't put WiFi on your phone?..... People that piss you off - Page 8 457301478
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 8 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
What I really hate is how everyone in my family assumes I know everything about computers. Just because I'm on the computer all the time doesn't mean I know anything about computers. I had to call tech support just so I could put my phone on our wifi.
I know what you mean. Ever since I taught my grandfather how to send an email, I'm the go-to guy for computer stuff. I don't know jack-shit about computers. Just 'cuz I can help my mother download a program, she thinks I can take apart and reassemble a computer with my bare hands while being blindfolded, waterboarded, and assfucked at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
What I really hate is how everyone in my family assumes I know everything about computers. Just because I'm on the computer all the time doesn't mean I know anything about computers. I had to call tech support just so I could put my phone on our wifi.
I know what you mean. Ever since I taught my grandfather how to send an email, I'm the go-to guy for computer stuff. I don't know jack-shit about computers. Just 'cuz I can help my mother download a program, she thinks I can take apart and reassemble a computer with my bare hands while being blindfolded, waterboarded, and assfucked at the same time.

>not being able to take apart and reassemble a computer with your bare hands while being blindfolded, waterboarded, and assfucked at the same time.

do you even PC?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 8 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:53 pm

shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

>not being able to take apart and reassemble a computer with your bare hands while being blindfolded, waterboarded, and assfucked at the same time.

do you even PC?
Well I certainly don't Mac, otherwise I'd be used to the buttfucking.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Ignorant politicians.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

People that piss you off - Page 8 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:31 am

Anyone who thinks they found the "solution" to "end all problems", especially when it involves the banning or removal of something.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 am

Azazel wrote:
Anyone who thinks they found the "solution" to "end all problems", especially when it involves the banning or removal of something.

lol
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 am

Azazel wrote:
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 am

Azazel wrote:

I found the solution to end the prospect of a global thermonuclear war. By banning Nukes. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:33 am

Akainu wrote:
Azazel wrote:
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Sheo doesn't know these words.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

^ Damn, I got sniffed out!

Another kind of people that piss me off are eldery people who stare at you in an unpleasant manner in the Bus after you found a seat.
"Omg how rude is this young man, he takes the seat when there are other weak old people who can't stand in the bus have to seat."
Yeah, I took the seat, you fossil, got any problem with that?
No, then mind your own bloody business!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:27 pm

People in the gym who are just ridiculously muscled and offer you advice. Yeah because I want to look like the fucking Michelin man don't I.....you fucking gym rat.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Azazel wrote:

Little sly dig there from the usually composed Azazel. =]
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 pm

He's got to let it out some how.
Back to top Go down
Vicodine
Background Character
Background Character

Stature : 0
Oslo
Playing : Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 am

People who go about like everything is alright even though it's not

People who try to impress / brag

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:05 am

Christian Zealots/Legalists/Fundamentalists

All 3 repel both Christians(including me) and non-believers alike from the faith. They are literally the modern-day pharisees.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

People that piss you off - Page 8 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:37 am

People who are confused and think that Batman TAS is better than Spectacular Spiderman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8