Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are people so stupid?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Why are people so stupid? Empty
PostSubject: Why are people so stupid?   Why are people so stupid? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Looking at these fools on my videos, crying over a piece of plastic has made me realize why gayming is becoming unattractive as a hobby... Ill continue to play games until i die. But I wish some days we could go back to the days where we played games at our home, and didnt have any online connectivity. This is exactly why I think this new gen is becoming so bitterly disappointing... Because we have gaymers bickering and arguing over pieces of plastic and just... Acting a fool day in and out. This shit isn't serious business! Xbox Mafia? PlayStation Empire? All losers! Every single one of them. Getting really tired of the stupidity. Also, if you look at the comments on my videos. It's usually "You suck", "Fuck you", "Go suck a dick", or some overly long sentence with spelling that is atrocious. I'm no Einstein, but at least I was gifted in every English class I was in throughout High School.

They taught me how to fucking write words, pronounce them... And I make few mistakes. These mofos blatantly make mistakes with their spelling because they're retarded. Alao, did I mention the people in my real life? I'm so sick and tired of people being rude to everybody IRL. Its not even to me, they're just rude to everyone else. Damn... What's wrong with the people of today?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Why are people so stupid? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so stupid?   Why are people so stupid? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:16 am

*Says he was gifted in English class*

"Ill" 

"Didnt"

"Its"

"Alao, did I mention..."

:kirino:
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so stupid?   Why are people so stupid? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:40 am

It's not people of today, I think people were always pretty retarded, it just shows in different ways now. When you are anonymous you can show yourself while you are at your worst without the fear of retribution or consequence in general.

I don't care about spelling and grammar when I am in an online game or community, unless someone goes too far and isn't kidding about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so stupid?   Why are people so stupid? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are people so stupid?
Page 1 of 1