Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

People that piss you off

Go down 
+26
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
yonny616
igame
Mr Canai Spy
Quitelikeican
NoelX2
Fenrir
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
The_Biotic_God
Archduke
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
ArchAngel
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Hydell
BioDemon
Based Sonji
CleverCatchPhrase
Franko
Mecha
Orc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

People that piss you off - Page 6 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:54 pm

^ I'm a Palestinian, and I think Hamas is just as fucking atrocious as Israel is.

The thing that separates Hamas from freedom fighters is their insistence to kill civilians.

Although, can you really be surprised that a terrorist group like Hamas rose to power when Israel did what it did?

Last edited by Teckno on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm

American Hamas loving "freedom" fucks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Teckno wrote:
^ I'm a Palestinian, and I think Hamas is just as fucking atrocious as Israel is.

Although, can you really be surprised that a terrorist group like Hamas rose to power when Israel did what it did?

Israel is WAYYY worse. they drove & killed millions of palestinians out of their homes. & TO THIS DAY still kill & torture "suspected" Hamas. as well as bomb school, hospitals, & mosques, under "being Hamas bases." not to mention the several Geneva convention violations during the six day war in Egypt. & the USS liberty incident??????

On June 8, 1967, USS Liberty, a United States Navy electronic intelligence vessel sailing 13 nautical miles (24 km) off Arish (just outside Egypt's territorial waters), was attacked by Israeli jets and torpedo boats, nearly sinking the ship, killing 34 sailors and wounding 171. Israel said the attack was a case of mistaken identity, and that the ship had been misidentified as the Egyptian vessel El Quseir. Israel apologized for the mistake, and paid compensation to the victims or their families, and to the United States for damage to the ship. After an investigation, the U.S. accepted the explanation that the incident was friendly fire and the issue was closed by the exchange of diplomatic notes in 1987. The surviving crew members, and others, have claimed that the attacks were deliberate.

Hamas are freedom fighters. & while they're line between soldier & civilian is thin. israel's is even thinner.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 pm

shigdig wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Israel is WAYYY worse. they drove & killed millions of palestinians out of their homes. & TO THIS DAY still kill & torture "suspected" Hamas. as well as bomb school, hospitals, & mosques, under "being Hamas bases." not to mention the several Geneva convention violations during the six day war in Egypt. & the USS liberty incident??????

On June 8, 1967, USS Liberty, a United States Navy electronic intelligence vessel sailing 13 nautical miles (24 km) off Arish (just outside Egypt's territorial waters), was attacked by Israeli jets and torpedo boats, nearly sinking the ship, killing 34 sailors and wounding 171. Israel said the attack was a case of mistaken identity, and that the ship had been misidentified as the Egyptian vessel El Quseir. Israel apologized for the mistake, and paid compensation to the victims or their families, and to the United States for damage to the ship. After an investigation, the U.S. accepted the explanation that the incident was friendly fire and the issue was closed by the exchange of diplomatic notes in 1987. The surviving crew members, and others, have claimed that the attacks were deliberate.

Hamas are freedom fighters. & while they're line between soldier & civilian is thin. israel's is even thinner.

I already know all this man, lol. No need to tell me. My parents were one of the millions who were driven out. Just saying two wrongs don't make a right. I'd support a more mainstream Palestinian group like Fatah over Hamas. Hamas hurts the Palestinian cause, It just makes the world think that those Palestinians are nothing but terrorists and Israel's reaction is correct.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Franko wrote:
American Hamas loving "freedom" fucks

People that piss you off - Page 6 Chan_310

hahaha. well you sure are mad.

have fun with your police state & your sharia law.
People that piss you off - Page 6 Lol_uk12
People that piss you off - Page 6 Chan_610
People that piss you off - Page 6 Chan_611
People that piss you off - Page 6 13366710
People that piss you off - Page 6 13366711
People that piss you off - Page 6 13367211
People that piss you off - Page 6 Uk10
People that piss you off - Page 6 Uk_210

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

People that piss you off - Page 6 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

So because the Israeli government commits misdeeds, then civilians living under that government deserve to be terrorized under Hamas? Yeah that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Supporting Hamas is like supporting Al Qaeda. They're evil fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:24 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
So because the Israeli government commits misdeeds, then civilians living under that government deserve to be terrorized under Hamas? Yeah that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Supporting Hamas is like supporting Al Qaeda. They're evil fuckers.

"misdeeds" is an understatement. the point is, Israel had no right to do what it did to the palestinians. & they deserve what ever they get. if supporting Hamas is like supporting Al Qaeda. then i cant imagine what supporting Israel is like
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Don't think Franko will be back in this thread .... People that piss you off - Page 6 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Alright i hate:

- Companies who use the pay2win method, it might be a good business tactic but it's just a fuck over for the consumer
- People who think the USA is the only country that has freedom while ignoring amounts of countries that are more democratic and free than america could ever dream of.
- Everything on MTV except from beavis and butthead
- Fox news
- People who can't use your and you're properly, i am not the best at grammar but god fucking dammit even a kid can know the difference.
- People who put a dog to sleep when he's aggresive without knowing the dogs psychology
- People who try to enforce religion in law and education
- People who claim to be trolls just because they act like retards and then get replies
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

"misdeeds" is an understatement. the point is, Israel had no right to do what it did to the palestinians. & they deserve what ever they get. if supporting Hamas is like supporting Al Qaeda. then i cant imagine what supporting Israel is like
The land technically belonged to Great Britain and Great Britain was the country that allowed that land to be established into Israel. What Hamas is doing is wrong because they're doing it to innocent people; people who never wronged them. So by living under the Israeli government, they're responsible for whatever Israel has done? I guess that means you and I are responsible for slavery and should be punished. We're also responsible for the Native American slaughter that founded this nation, or the dropping of the atomic bombs in World War II. We live under the United States government, correct? So we are responsible for the wrongdoings of our country, according to you.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

I agree with shigdig. Some of the laws in some places are ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 pm

WTF? I thought Lykos was banned? :scratch:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Mecha wrote:
People that piss you off - Page 6 -GET-BACK-ON-TOPIC...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

The land technically belonged to Great Britain and Great Britain was the country that allowed that land to be established into Israel. What Hamas is doing is wrong because they're doing it to innocent people; people who never wronged them. So by living under the Israeli government, they're responsible for whatever Israel has done? I guess that means you and I are responsible for slavery and should be punished. We're also responsible for the Native American slaughter that founded this nation, or the dropping of the atomic bombs in World War II. We live under the United States government, correct? So we are responsible for the wrongdoings of our country, according to you.

what? People that piss you off - Page 6 1443829230

unlike slavery & the native american stuff (which have been corrected)

the palestinians TODAY are still suffering, being terrorized, & being oppressed by the Israelis.

if you were the one in those circumstances. i wouldn't blame you for hating all of them.

(i dont agree with the nuking of japan, but considering the circumstances, they felt it was the best course of action. war is hell. (i think 1 should of been enough))
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 pm

I'm not denying what you're saying about Israel's wrongdoings, but my point (which you seem to be missing) is that Israel's innocent civilians should not be punished for what Israel has done, and what Hamas is doing is killing innocent civilians. It doesn't matter what government they're living under, an innocent civilian is an innocent civilian. Hamas is detestable for that.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Kids that have no respect for others besides themselves.

Sheogorath wrote:
Mecha wrote:
People that piss you off - Page 6 -GET-BACK-ON-TOPIC...
Misused meme or...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 pm

TRF, although I totally agree with you, how many actually speak up the way you do when people say "I completely support Israel". No one calls them out like they way you are doing with Hamas.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Teckno wrote:
TRF, although I totally agree with you, how many actually speak up the way you do when people say "I completely support Israel". No one calls them out like they way you are doing with Hamas.
Well I can't control what other people react to. I'm only reacting to what's being put in front of me, which is an idiotic statement saying that Hamas is justified and is right in their terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:47 am

Mecha wrote:

k bye
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 pm

shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
shigdig wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

what? People that piss you off - Page 6 1443829230

unlike slavery & the native american stuff (which have been corrected)

the palestinians TODAY are still suffering, being terrorized, & being oppressed by the Israelis.

if you were the one in those circumstances. i wouldn't blame you for hating all of them.

(i dont agree with the nuking of japan, but considering the circumstances, they felt it was the best course of action. war is hell. (i think 1 should of been enough))

This was happening to the jews for thousands of years...if they don't like living there they can fuck off. What do you mean by corrected btw?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 pm

^^^

The Palestinians can fuck off from their homeland? Makes sense ..... eye roll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:24 pm

being oppressed for thousands of years gives you the right to drive millions of palestinians from their home & oppress them.

People that piss you off - Page 6 Chan_110

shut up franko
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

People that piss you off - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 pm

Stop saying home! You guys are making me horny.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Southern Fairy

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Not like jews were driven out of there homeland (by a invader) of which was their homeland for thousands of years. I don't give a total shit about both of them, but it seems the Palestinians don't realise they can just move to a different country if they don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Franko wrote:
Not like jews were driven out of there homeland (by a invader) of which was their homeland for thousands of years. I don't give a total shit about both of them, but it seems the Palestinians don't realise they can just move to a different country if they don't like it.

This puts all your complaints about immigrants in Britain to hell. If you don't like the immigrants, why don't you move out of Britain Franko?

Most retarded comment I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that piss you off   People that piss you off - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that piss you off
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next