Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Much more fun to play with other people, I really enjoyed doing some missions and some can be really unique such as the trigon mission with the teen titans
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:58 am

Mass Effect 3 (PlayStation 3)

The Good:
+ Amazing Story
+ Best graphics in the series
+ Best gameplay mechanics in the series
+ All side missions feel important
+ Good RPG elements
+ Voice acting is great
+ Dialogue is good

The Bad:
- Endings suck
- You can't make as much choices as you could in ME1 or ME2
- Sometimes enemies get repetative
- War Assests don't seem to make a difference (especially in refusal ending)
- Choices from the whole series also seem to be thrown out the window at the end

Final Score: 4/5

Final Notes: While not the best in the series, Mass Effect 3 was fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 am

Uncharted 3

Good
+ Sully
+Sand
+The pirate who captures you was pretty cute

Bad
-Not Uncharted 2

Overall - 8/10
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am

Deus Ex

ENDING SPOILERS FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T PLAY IT, AND I WOULD SUGGEST YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is fucking awesome, one of my favourite games this gen, BUT, if you thought Mass Effect 3's PRE EXTENDED CUT was bad, well, this one takes the cake, A,B,C and depending on how you do, D endings, pick one, a small monologue follows and then that's it, seriosuly, devs, give us a fucking good reward! Assassin's Creed III, Mass Effect 3 and now Deus Ex.

It's so abrupt.

Everything before that is awesome, I suggest you play stealth/hacker, it's the most rewarding. And that Typhoon augment, you don't even need weapons to beat the bosses, it's fucking beast!
Back to top Go down
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:36 am

Tomb Raider: 5 out of 5.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Gran Turismo 6 [PSN DEMO] = 7.5/10

While I do love the franchise, it does feel like it's getting dated and less innovative with each new release. While the menus are have been (Mostly), fixed, the actual game itself doesn't provide anything new to the racing genre - Or just the GT franchise. The game isn't bad, but it does feel like an easy cash-grab to just make more money. Overall, the demo left me very dry and extremely disappointed, which is why I might not get the game, after all.
Back to top Go down
xOptimusLimex
Villager
Villager
xOptimusLimex

Stature : 7
Playing : Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Yakuza 3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Hotline Miami

This game is EXTREMELY challenging. You really have to think about what you're doing while playing. Whenever you enter a new room, you have to plan out how you're gonna take everyone down. One hit equals death, so you have to experiment with ways to take out all the enemies. The game is extremely gory and it's awesome, even with the simple graphics. The soundtrack is definitely my favorite part of the game. It's SO good. Definitely worth checking out, it's only 10 dollar on Steam. 9/10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Ride to Hell: Redemption - 8.5/10  
It's like GTA meets Sons of Anarchy, really great!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Tomb Raider

the storyline sucks,it's cliche to hell,slightly interesting set pieces and the samurai enemies were cool,though they were very little in the game

the graphics are well done,though they don't look as sharp as other games that came out this year,no boobs jiggle physics Sad,the architecture in the game is interesting but there's not enough variety in the places

the gameplay is very okay,run and gun with some platform elements and okay set pieces make the gameplay barely passable and the puzzles were good,it tries to have some stealth elements but it utter fails,still its passable just nothing special at all

the verdict is that its a very dissapointing game in my opinion,beatable but very generic,the storyline sucks,the graphics are good and the gameplay is just okay,in the end i suggest a skip

final score
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Orion wrote:
Ride to Hell: Redemption - 8.5/10  
It's like GTA meets Sons of Anarchy, really great!

I'm pretty sure this game is in contention for worst game ever.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Title: Saints Row IV
Developer: Volition, Inc.
Publisher: Deep Silver
Platform: PlayStation 3
Genre: Third-person shooter, sandbox
Year: 2013
Rating: 6 out of 10
Review: Saints Row IV offers some fun but it's ultimately one huge, disappointing step down from Saints Row: The Third. The powers introduced in the game are the biggest drawback as they render guns and vehicles nearly useless. Why use an upgraded gun when a fireball works twice as well? Why bother collecting and customizing cars when your super sprint allows you to move twice as fast? In addition, the entire concept of owning real estate is gone; rather than buy shops, you hack them for discounts, and even then, you can't use them as safe houses. There are no safe houses. The game is also really buggy. I've clipped into buildings, had characters unable to perform scripted actions, and have had the game freeze on me numerous times; in all three cases I've been forced to reload and in the case of the third scenario, I ended up losing a ton of progress in the game. Side missions are just activities recycled over and over again; they become tedious very quickly. The game sports some cool platforming sections and combat is still fun, just too easy and repetitive. Fortunately, the one thing that Saints Row IV hasn't lost is its sense of humor, which is even better than the humor in Saints Row: The Third; the customization is also just as great as it was before.

TL;DR: Saints Row IV makes detrimental changes to the beloved Saints Row formula and doesn't offer up enough new content to justify a new game. It's a rushed sequel that should've just been an expansion to Saints Row: The Third (as it was originally intended to be).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 am

Saints Row IV looks mediocre. To me, it could have being a DLC. I believe it's the exact same map from The Third, yes? I could tell from the few videos I watched that it was a rush job.

EDIT: Just re-read your post as I'm half asleep here, I guess it was supposed to be a DLC. Glorious money hatting from Volition.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 am

Stoney wrote:
Saints Row IV looks mediocre. To me, it could have being a DLC. I believe it's the exact same map from The Third, yes? I could tell from the few videos I watched that it was a rush job.

EDIT: Just re-read your post as I'm half asleep here, I guess it was supposed to be a DLC. Glorious money hatting from Volition.
No, SRIV couldn't have just been DLC. I suggest you watch a few episodes of a Let's Play to see what it's like.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 pm

I love Saints Row 4. I love the writing, the weapons, the powers, almost everything. The game at times does feel a little like a SR3 expansion, but there's a lot more content here to justify it being a full game. And the Powers. Running around the city at maximum speed and gliding around is absolutely awesome. I haven't had this much fun traversing an open world since Just Cause 2. However, they do make the vehicles completely useless. The weapons however, still feel useful and some are alot of fun to use like the dubstep gun and inflato-ray. and you can customise weapons to look however you like. For example, you can make a gun look like a super-soaker or Alien Pulse Rifle. turn an SMG into a gun from Robo-Cop, and so on. The story is also really clever and funny to boot, with alot of references and tie-ins to past Saints Row games. And the side activitys are really fun as well. Super-Powered Insurence Fraud is absolutely insane! As well as new ones like Mind over Murder, Mech Mayhem and Super-Power Fight Club. While Saints Row 4 does at time feel a little like Saints Row 3.5, there's enough new content and mechanics to justify it's existence

I give it an 8.5 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Saints Row IV - 5/10
It's just a dlc for SR3 and it tries too hard on the humour and fell completely flat and the story and characters weren't compelling at all, and it's supposed to be a superpowers game but the Legion of Superheroes or Superman aren't even in it. I'd recommend you avoid this game and spend your time more productively like tongue kissing cute boys.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Stoney wrote:

No, SRIV couldn't have just been DLC. I suggest you watch a few episodes of a Let's Play to see what it's like.
Dude it TOTALLY could've been DLC. The only real changes they made were bad changes, like adding superpowers and removing cribs. I need mah cribs, son.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 pm

What are you talking about man? The powers were a great addition, even if they made vehicles obsolete. And Cribs were already pretty bare-bones in SR3 anyway. I like the Gateway system alot better in SR4. Any yeah, the game is kinda like a SR3 expansion, but there's enough new stuff here to justify it being a whole new game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:34 pm

The cribs were bare-bones in SR3, I agree. And SR4 would've been the perfect opportunity to expand upon that. Honestly I think Saints Row IV is a fine game but it feels more like I'm playing Crackdown 3. And then you look at something like Grand Theft Auto V and see all of the content it offers and Saints Row IV just seems like a lazy cash grab in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
The cribs were bare-bones in SR3, I agree. And SR4 would've been the perfect opportunity to expand upon that. Honestly I think Saints Row IV is a fine game but it feels more like I'm playing Crackdown 3. And then you look at something like Grand Theft Auto V and see all of the content it offers and Saints Row IV just seems like a lazy cash grab in comparison.
While GTA is their primary competition, I still think it is totally unfair to look at it this way.

GTAV is the most expensive game of all time. Everything looks like a cash grab in comparison. The fucking golf minigame is supposed to be Tiger Wood's PGA Tour level.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Name: Grand Theft Auto V
Developer: Rockstar North
Publisher: Rockstar Games
Platform: PlayStation 3
Year: 2013
Rating: 9 out of 10
Review: Absolutely love this game. The world is huge and full of activities, including things like skydiving, golf, darts, tennis, movie theaters, off-road races, aircraft races, water scooter races, triathlons, and more (there's even an in-game stock market for Christ's sake). The story is engaging, with Rockstar's trademark humor and colorful characters, all of whom are voiced expertly. The graphics are gorgeous, especially the lighting. The combat has been drastically improved from Grand Theft Auto IV's stiff lock-on shooting; it's more along the lines of Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne 3 now, and the driving, while still a bit sensitive, is far less slippery. Grand Theft Auto V is the pinnacle of sandbox games, among the best ever made, and it's currently my favorite Grand Theft Auto game. It'll be even better when Grand Theft Auto Online launches, and at that point I may go back and raise my score.

Name: Journey
Developer: Thatgamecompany
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation Network
Year: 2012
Rating: 8 out of 10
Review: Journey is gorgeous. It didn't grab me right away, but by the time I was twenty minutes in, its beauty became undeniable. The art style is great and the lighting is just … wow. There's one particularly breathtaking sequence where you see the sun setting and the way it reflects off of individual grains of sand makes it look like the ocean. The online component is really original and unique; you can run into other people on their journey and team up with them, but you don't know their PSN ID (not till the game ends when it shows you a list of people you played with) and you can't communicate with them via voice chat. Somehow the increased anonymity makes the co-op play even more personable, perhaps because I was able to attach any personality I wanted to that co-op buddy, and it's incredible how it has that effect. Journey is a short game, easily completed in about two to three hours; it's less a game, really, offering no challenge or anything, but is more like interactive art. But I promise you, once you give it a chance, you won't be able to put it down and you certainly won't ever forget it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 pm

The Last of Us (2013)

Positives:
+ Amazing story.
+ Amazing graphics.
+ Awesome gameplay.
+ Awesome set pieces.
+ Amazing voice acting.
+ Likable characters.

Negatives:
- Some glitches.
- A bit repetitive.
- Characters that aren't Joel or Ellie don't get much character development.
- Frame rates goes down sometimes.

Score: 4.5/5

Note: The Last of Us is a fantastic game. I recommend this game to every PS3 owner.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Dead Space 3

Positives:

+ Fun Gameplay
+ Deep and extremely customizable crafting system
+ Great Environmental and Level design
+ Intriguing Universe
+ Inventive Enemy designs.
+ Great Music, Graphics, and Action

Negatives:

- The horror aspects have been muted a lot
- The story and characters aren't as interesting
- 2-Weapon Limit
- Horrid use of Micro-payments in a $60 Single player/Co-op game
- Too much emphasis on Co-op and doesn't give you a full experience if you play alone
(But thankfully, they don't force you to have an AI companion if you chose to play alone.)

Verdict: DS3 really pissed me off at first, but after getting past the surface and my expectations lowered, It isn't as bad as I thought it was. The game is a really good action game, but that isn't what I want from Dead Space. If you can forget that this is a game from a Horror franchise, you might have a fun time. Overall, it's disappointing to see the franchise go down this path, but still fun all the same.

Score: 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Beyond: Two Souls (2013)

Positives:
+ Absolutely beautiful graphics.
+ Good, non-linear, Story.
+ Great voice acting.
+ Good gameplay
+ Some really good action set pieces.

Negatives:
- Sometimes characters do or say something out of context to your choices.
- Story is pre-determined and most choices are illusion choices.
- Some points of the story are over the top.
- Control the characters is sometimes tough.
- When an action prompt appears you have NO idea what it wants you to do.
- Game freezes at times, mostly during action scenes (Like console versions of The Walking Dead (TellTale).

Score: 3.5/5

Final Notes: While the game does have it bugs, the story and gameplay is engaging and interesting enough to complete.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Batman: Arkham Origins (2013)

Positives:
+ Awesome graphics
+ Amazing voice acting
+ Awesome story
+ Great, familiar, gameplay
+ Amazing set pieces

Negatives:
- Villian's besides Joker and Bane aren't really fleshed out.
- A lot of bugs (freezing, glitches, etc.)

Score: 5/5

Final Notes: The game is amazing. It is a must play for Batman fans. I loved everysingle thing about it.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 am

Halo 3 [Bungie/2007] = 8.0/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next