Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 am

Metal Gear Solid 1 - 9.5/10

Never beat it before, played it start to finish

Metal Gear Solid 2 - 8.5/10

Less confusing after playing 4

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 - 9.0
Cutscenes are ridiculous and ruin the game, far too long

Peace Walker - 8.0/10
Fantastic coop fun and enjoyable overall

Ground Zeroes 8.0 - gameplay has improved a lot and a lot of fun, didn't spend any money on this as I played it at a friends
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 pm

Sonic CD 8.5/10

Sonic Adventure 9.5/10

Sonic Adventure 2 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:02 pm

Titanfall

Platform: PC

Pros:
+ Extremely fun fast paced gameplay
+ Playing as a titan is empowering without being unbalanced
+ Some very well designed maps
+ Very easy to get into
+ Pretty nice graphics considering it's running on a Modified Source Engine.
+ Some really fantastic Sound design

Cons:
- The Campaign-Multiplayer mode is a massive let down. There's barely a story going on with only some context to all the fighting.
- You have to play through the Campaign-Multiplayer mode to unlock the other titan types.
- Very sparse number of game types (2 variations of TDM, Domination, CTF, Last Titan Standing, and a variety pack with all the other game modes)
- Not quite enough content in the game to justify a full price purchase.

Verdict: Titanfall is one of the most fun online multi-player games I've played in a long time. It's fast paced, run and gun action that really get's your heart pumping. It's just too bad the Campaign-Multiplayer mode isn't very good and that there just doesn't feel like enough content to justify paying full price for it.

Score: 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:11 am

Child of Light PS4

Another shitty overhyped artsy style indie game that you would have played for free on Newgrounds if it was released 10 years ago. The game is riddled with transactions and requires a Uplay account to access it. The art is good but it doesn't make up for its boring gameplay. You might like it if you're some hipster douchebag or someone that fallows Feminist Frequency.

Go buy a nice hot meal instead/10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:51 am

Advance Wars - 8/10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:19 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Child of Light PS4

Another shitty overhyped artsy style indie game that you would have played for free on Newgrounds if it was released 10 years ago. The game is riddled with transactions and requires a Uplay account to access it. The art is good but it doesn't make up for its boring gameplay. You might like it if you're some hipster douchebag or someone that fallows Feminist Frequency.

Weird. I heard from a few youtubers, including DSP, that it was a pretty decent RPG-indie game.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Yeah DSP has fantastic judgement, the guy who thought Resident Evil 6 and Duke Nukem Forever were good games and is DSP
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

Archduke wrote:
2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Child of Light PS4

Weird. I heard from a few youtubers, including DSP, that it was a pretty decent RPG-indie game.

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 BfJ05hz

Sorry for the late reply.

You're most likely going to like Child of Light if you are the kind of person that likes immersive experiences instead of engaging gameplay. It is usually a bad thing to focus on visuals over gameplay. If anything, it does shit all over other indie titles like Gone Homo(Home). Not manly games can be both visually and gameplay impressive.

There was small band wagon but died of pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Orion wrote:
Yeah DSP has fantastic judgement, the guy who thought Resident Evil 6 and Duke Nukem Forever were good games and is DSP

DSP gave DNF a 6.5/10, not exactly a good score for a video-game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I have a lot of catching up to do. Note i don't own an Xbox One but i can pretty much play it infinitely at my friend.

Killer Instincts - 8.75/10

Without a doubt the best Xbox One exclusive out there so far. The gameplay is incredibly smooth and fast-paced that runs constant 60 FPS, the combat system is deeper and complexer than any of the other games before and the best online system in a fighting game i've seen yet. However there is a big lack of content and having only 8 characters so far is really shallow however with the price they're offering it's more than reasonable.

Dead Rising 3 - 7/10

It's fun to play at times, but there really isn't anything about it that i haven't seen before. Just like the previous Dead Rising games the game is about mowing through hordes of zombies with weapons made from any fucking thing you can find. It's a pretty enjoyable experience but painfully average and the poor framerate performances and bugs don't help either.

South Park: The Stick of Truth - 9/10

An extremely hilarious and clever rpg that absolutely nails the South Park formula, it really feels like a whole season of south park. The jokes are great, the world and exploration is great and it just does a great job combining South Park and RPG's. The main gripe is that it's a little on the short side and there isn't really that much choice of armor sets and diversity in classes.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - 6/10

Despite my criticism of Call of Duty i've always been reasonably positive in reviews giving them a 7 and after really enjoying Black Ops 2 i hoped Call of Duty would kinda make a comeback. Ghosts however is my least favorite Call of Duty game so far. To call this game bland and uninspired is an understatement, everything feels half-assed and generic and the things they do try to innovate in is just painfully trying too hard. The only reason i really give it a 6 is because i do enjoy playing extinction mode with my friends which is a reasonably fun albeit more simplistic alternative to zombie mode.

Battlefield 4 - 5/10

In 2012 i gave a negative review of Medal of Honor: Warfighter, the game was a shameless cash-grab by EA and i feared Battlefield 4 would meet the same fate. Well it turns out i was right considering Battlefield 4 is simply a mess in every way you could describe it. The campaign is painfully boring and the multiplayer is extremely unstable. The graphics and scale are impressive but with such an unstable game there's no way to enjoy them. I'm putting my last hopes on Visceral with Hardline.

Pokemon X/Y - 8.5/10

This installment is easily the biggest upgrade from it's previous gens having added dozens of new features that truly get you hooked on the game. Aside from that the game also got a 3D overhaul and it looks amazing, aside from that it's fucking pokemon, it's guaranteed to be a fun timewaster. But the best part of the game is easily the fact that they made competitive play more accesible making this game the best online Nintendo game to date.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)

Pros:
+ Game looks beautiful
+ Good story with some great characters
+ Game play is fast and fluid
+ The new powers are pretty cool
+ Seattle is an interesting city to explore
+ Being a Sucker Punch game, there are some fun easter eggs to find.

Cons:
- The main story is a bit on the short side
- Some of the side missions are a little repetitive
- Some of the controls are a little gimmicky

Verdict: Second Son is a great entry in the Infamous series. While the main game is a little short, what was there was really good, and there's enough extra stuff to keep you playing. It's probably the best game the PS4 has to offer right now.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC)

Pros:
+ Great Alternate History story
+ Some surprisingly good and memorable characters
+ Shooting feels fantastic
+ Being able to dual-wield every whepon in the game is awsome
+ Gameplay mixes both Modern and Old-School FPS mechanics
+ Levels are pretty wide open with different ways of tackling situations
+ A choice made near the beginning encourages Replay
+ Plenty of Extra's to find
+ Game last's about 15-20 Hours

Cons:

- The AI can be a bit dumb at points
- Texture quality is a bit poor when up close
- Lack of Multi-player might be disappointing for some.

Verdict: The New Order is a damn fine First-Person Shooting experience. The game's world and story are really fascinating, and the gameplay feels so good to play, you'll want to play through the game again. No multi-player might be a deal breaker for some, but for me, I'm glad they weren't forced to tack on MP and focused on the Single player they wanted to make.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Pros:

+ Graphics are some of the best the Wii U has to offer
+ Track design is top notch
+ Returning tracks are given great new looks
+ Gameplay feels almost perfectly refined
+ The new items are all pretty cool
+ Online play is pretty fun
+ Registering the game on Club Nintendo get's you a free game

Cons:

- The character roster is large, but not all that great
- Battle mode has been completely butchered
- Lack of In-game voice chat online is disapointing

Verdict: It's fucking Mario Kart. Of course this game is going to be amazing. Even if the Character roster is pretty shitty (Pink Gold Peach? Really?) and Battle mode is a joke, the rest of the game is absolutely phenomenal definitely worth picking up. And if you don't have a Wii U, Get the MK8 Bundle.

Score: 9/10

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Metro Last Light 8.5/10
It's a single player only FPS in a Post Apocalyptic Moscow. It has great stealth elements and limited ammunition and gas canisters which forces you to play strategically and conserve ammo when you can. It has a great plot with some of the best dialogue I've heard in a game. There are many collectibles and hidden areas throughout the game. It's has a chilling atmosphere and the mutant spiders are creepy as hell. Unfortunately it's a little short, about 12 hours if you thoroughly explored every level. It has also locked the Ranger difficulty mode behind a DLC paywall. (why)?

Dark Souls 2 10/10
It's challenging and very rewarding. The world is a lot bigger and there are more areas to explore than in the first game. It has cut out a lot of the "fat" that the previous game had. You can warp to any bonfire you have visited and the upgrade system has been streamlined. No longer do you have to waste time running back and forth between 5 stupid blacksmiths just to upgrade some weapons. You can respec your stats if you are unhappy with your current build or a patch nerfs the one you had. The level design is very good. Every area of the game was well made and had a secret area or treasure stash hidden somewhere. The difficulty felt less "artificial" than the previous game. The best in the Souls series.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster 10/10

This game is just gloriously fantastic. The HD visuals make the realistic graphics also look colorful and pretty pretty at times. Sure, some NPC's kinda still look block-ish from the original game. But overall the graphics look great considering it's a 13 year old game, and it runs very well. The remastered music is also very cool, making previously cool tracks super ambient and just very scenic. It's sometimes hit or miss, but it usually hits for the music. This game has so many memorable tracks, it's actually ridiculous. As fr the game itself, it's fucking Final Fantasy X! It's one of the best RPG's of all-time, one of the best Final Fantasy games and one of the best games ever made. This remaster makes FFX feel like a brand new game. So much content in this game, it almost never gets boring to play this game. The only minor hindrance is that the mo-capping or acting of the lips is still not fixed for the English VA, but I can't fault that of the HD remaster. I still come back to many places for the ambient music, it never gets old. Oh and because it's the international version, it includes all the content not found in the original NA version of the game. I recommend to anybody who likes RPG's or likes Final Fantasy, to pick this game up. You will not be disappointed, trust me. Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 2505020059

IMO, it's my favorite JRPG of all-time.

Oh, and Based (Besaid) Island FTW!

Last edited by Archduke on Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled "Pretty" wrong, LOL)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008)

Positives:
+Awesome story.
+Amazing graphics for a 2008 game.
+Great game-play.
+Great characters.
+Great twists.
+Great voice acting by all characters.
+Long game and well worth it.
+Great amount of weapons.
+Amazing ending.

Negatives:
-A bit of a learning curve
-No auto-save
-Cut-scenes are a bit too long for a video game

Score: 5/5

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PlayStation 4) (2014)

Positive:
+Great game-play.
+Amazing graphics.
+Nice prequel story for The Phantom Pain.
+Nice amount of extra missions to keep you coming back.

Negatives:
-Prequel mission is too short.
-All extra missions are on the same damn map.
-Less weapons to carry.

Score: 4/5

Watch Dogs (PlayStation 4) (2014)

Positive:
+Awesome graphics.
+Decent game-play.
+Decent story.
+Decent characters.
+Ability to be liked or hated by the citizens of Chicago.

Negative:
-Graphics while still awesome were clearly downgraded from what we were shown.
-Game-play can be frustrating at times.
-Story is predictable.
-Main character is boring.

Score: 3/5
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Transistor

+Ridiculously good OST
+Great art style and overall design
+Very, very immersive and engaging story and characters
+Great challenge with decent RPG-leveling elements

-Combat could be better, gets kind of stale
-Has framerate issues on PC

3/5
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Battlefield 3 Campaign

Absolutely fucking shit and I couldn't finish it because it was so boring, generic and fucking lame.
Nice graphics and nice sounding guns tho.
2/10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:02 pm

inFAMOUS Second Son (2014)

Positives:
+Beautiful graphics.
+Good story.
+Awesome powers.
+Good replay value.
+Good characters.
+Good sized map.
+Uses pretty much every feature available on the DS4.
+Good voice acting.
+Good villain.

Negative:
-I ran into a LOT of glitches. Getting stuck in between things, getting stuck inside buildings, etc.
-The main character, while good, isn't as interesting as Cole was.
-The final boss battle was repetitive and the area had way too many things so I'd either get stuck in them or run into them and get killed.
-I miss the whole motion comic book style, sure this one had it as well, but there were too few.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 pm

yonny616 wrote:
inFAMOUS Second Son (2014)

Positives:
+Beautiful graphics.
+Good story.
+Awesome powers.
+Good replay value.
+Good characters.
+Good sized map.
+Uses pretty much every feature available on the DS4.
+Good voice acting.
+Good villain.

Negative:
-I ran into a LOT of glitches. Getting stuck in between things, getting stuck inside buildings, etc.
-The main character, while good, isn't as interesting as Cole was.
-The final boss battle was repetitive and the area had way too many things so I'd either get stuck in them or run into them and get killed.
-I miss the whole motion comic book style, sure this one had it as well, but there were too few.

That's probably what made the first InFAMOUS game so memorable to me.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 am

Mario Kart 8:

+ The Mario Kart formula.
+ Graphics look amazing. Best looking game of this gen right now.
+ Anti-gravity is really creative. It allows the developers to create more creative and unique tracks. What I love is that most, if not almost all of the retro tracks don't use anti-gravity as the tracks' standing point. What I am trying to say is that it isn't a gimmick *COUGH* LIKE MKW AND MK7 *COUGH.*
+ All of the tracks are likable.
+ Coins and customizable karts are back from MK7.
+ Online is great. Two people can play online locally.

- Battle mode uses tracks from the main races. Only has 8 from there.

9.9/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:01 am

I'll make it brief.

Infamous: Second Son (PlayStation 4)
+ Powers are a lot better. Personally I think neon is the best power even though it is a little overpowered.
+ Good visuals.
+ Good map size.

- Short story.
- Same old shit side missions.
- Lacking post game content.
- Not able to swim even though the main character can float...

2.5/5 Ku~

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PlayStation 4 version)
+ A good taste to want to come.
+ Fun as always gameplay giving you the freedom to approach any situation as you see fit.
+ Unlockable side missions to taste your skills.
+ Great visuals.
+ Made me pay for a demo

- Beaten in one sitting
- lacking of different areas

4/5

Demon Gaze (PlayStation Vita)
Still currently playing
+ Able to create your own party.
+ Challenging turnbase mechanics.
+ Cool monsters and demons designs.
+ Panties.

- Old school dungeon crawling mechanics which might be considered dated to some.
- Need to know you're doing
- Not for the those who are looking for a hand holding experience.
- Story is meh so far.

3.5/5 so far
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 1:02 pm

@ yonny, dude, the lack of weapons makes the game much better, you have to pick how you want to approach and can no longer rely an almost, no wait, an unlimited amount of weapons (Drebin's store). Also aesthetically, it makes Snake look awesome, the way you can see the weapons he has on him.

Thankfully they're keeping it that way for TPP.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm about 10-15 hours through Watch_Dogs right now. And so far, I'm liking it a lot. The driving is kinda clunky and hard to get used to. But, the story is pretty awesome and I love the hacking gameplay and how it implements stealth for missions. My favorite mission so far is probably the prison break-out mission, where you kill tons of corrupt cops. However, the fucking convoy side missions are ANNOYING AS FUCK AND FRUSTRATING AS HELL! EVERY DAMN TIME I TAKE OUT THE TARGET'S CAR, I GET TO SPRAYED DEATH BY TONS OF ENEMY FLYING BULLETS. SERIOUSLY UBISOFT, WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING ENEMY CARS CHASING ME? YOU COULDN'T DO SOMETHING TO KEEP THESE MISSIONS FROM BEING SUPER HARD AND ANNOYING! OH AND THE POLICE IN THIS GAME ARE ANNOYING AS FUCK AS WELL!  Getting angry 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Payday 2 - 7.5/10

This game is a very fresh breath of air in the FPS formula. You are part of a squad of criminals who's mission is to do various criminal heists such as robbing banks, destroying stores and other stuff. What the game does great is the great amount of variety it places on how to approach the mission, you can try to go in guns blazing or try to be stealthy, you can try to take hostages or just go for the loot as quick as possible. All of these decisions with determine the outcome of how to play this game. This is also why team cooporation is key in this game as there are four classes in which you can increase your skills in with each having their strenght and weaknesses, this game rewards teamworks and strongly punishes being a lone wolf, if you want to plan a great heist you are forced to back up your teammates, discuss a proper plan and get the cash together all while endless waves of policemen and SWAT teams are assaulting you. The gameplay while tactical is also fast-paced and managing to escape with a successful heist is extremely rewarding.

The game is not without it's flaws though, the maps feel too small and lifeless, it's filled to the brim with invisible walls, there is little variety in weapon and mod options unless you get all the DLC and playing with a bad team or offline is absolutely terrible. Another main problem i have with the game is the lack of variety within the gametypes, most of them boil down to "open this, get the stuff, bring them to this location" which in the long play gets really stale.

Overall when you play this online with random people or offline it's not going to be nearly as fun, and the missions feel really repetitive. This is however an amazing game to play with friends whenever you feel like planning a heist. I just wish it was bigger and more ambitious.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Watch_Dogs - 9/10

I know a lot of people hate on this game for many reasons. (One of them being that Ubisoft lied about the graphics of the game, and how it was downgraded from the original E3 footage two years ago) But, I seriously loved this game. The premise was cool and the plot was very interesting, with some twists and turns. But, what really made me love this game is the loads of side-content and the hacking gameplay. There is so much to do in this game, it's actually kinda ridiculous. I mean sure, you could beat this game in just 15-20 or shorter if you ignore most of the side-missions and such. However, for me it took me over 35 hours as I did most of the side missions and searched for the collectibles. Yes, the driving gameplay is clunky and Aiden Pearce isn't exactly the most unique and relateable main character/hero. However, I got used to it over time and it didn't really bother me much. Overall, it's a great open-world, sandbox game with much to do, fun minigames that are pretty much off-the-world crazy (Giant robot killing spiders FTW), and a cool plot that keeps you interested for the majority of the game. It's better than most sandbox games that came out recently, but not as good as Grand Theft Auto 5. Can't wait for the sequel.

Destiny Beta (PS3 Version) Since it's a beta, I will just give you guys a short review right here, below this sentence of text.

Pros:
-Graphics are great and the universe of Destiny is very beautiful with its life-like models and breathtaking visuals  
(Though, PS3/X360 versions have crap environments and blurry visuals, with the occasional game-bug)

-Music is epic as all hell, especially when you get in firefights with other Guardians or with enemies

-Gameplay is like Halo but better, with RPG elements Borderlands-esque where you can upgrade your armor, weapons, and customize your characters.

-Vehicles provide a fast and easy way to travel through the environments to reach your desired drop-off point.

-Large amounts of weapons to choose from and items to collect to help further customize your characters.

-The emphasis of Co-Op at any and all times makes this a very fun game to play with your friends, and a game that will have huge community activity and support.

-Tutorial is very helpful and friendly to even n00b gamers.

Cons:

-Not much left to do after you've reached the Level Cap, except play some more PvP competitive MP matches

-PvP obviously needs fixing, as some players vastly overpower others with strong weapons and abilities. Some guns need to be nerfed a bit. The class abilities are very OP and lead to insta-kills which will either help you out or piss you off.

-Some enemies are vastly overpowering and require Co-Op to defeat.

-Only two MP maps for those not fortunate enough to play during the Iron Banner event.

-Gameplay can get repetitive at times.

Overall Score: It's a Beta/10
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Jak and Daxter: 10/10.
The game is so much fun. Like seriously back in the PS2 days this was one of the games I played, beat and had fond memories of. But now... Playing it when I'm an adult it's just so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next