Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate a retarded game video thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Rate a retarded game video thread Empty
PostSubject: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Ever come across a gaming walkthrough or review or some game-related video so bad or stupid or hilarious that you had to send it to someone else?
Now we have an official thread for that where we can rip the shit out of these videos.

Here is one I discovered fairly recently

Not only does this kid sound fucking hilarious (I thought I sounded bad on camera), he shows you some "glitch" apparently to get into some apparently "secret" room then tells you how you can use it to your advantage.

Roflolz If the kid had actually played further through the game he would have discovered that you actually use this room in a mission and shoot down from it at STAG military.

On a scale of (1) A tad silly to (10) GONE FULL RETARD, I'll rate it 7
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate a retarded game video thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

This thread is like a 10 on your little scale (which is also a 10).
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:25 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
This thread is like a 10 on your little scale (which is also a 10).

Thanks. Now either post something relevant or gtfo
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 am

What do you want me to say about the video? "What an idiotic video"? It's not even half as retarded as this thread is.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
What do you want me to say about the video? "What an idiotic video"? It's not even half as retarded as this thread is.

So making a whole video to show everyone how to get to some place he's proud about discovering when you are REQUIRED to go there anyway later on is less retarded than me making a thread showing people how hilarious it is?

Right...
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Well I for one didn't know you could access it prior to that mission. I think you care more about the video than the actual kid does. And keep that in mind, he's like a 12-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Well I for one didn't know you could access it prior to that mission. I think you care more about the video than the actual kid does. And keep that in mind, he's like a 12-year-old.

Why would it matter either way? The mission is no more than 4 hours into the game. It's not secret as he claims. It's not impressive (considering you can get flying vehicles easily so shoot from the top of any building) and all it takes is common sense to know how to get there. Seriously I laughed by ass off when I saw this. It's obvious he had spent the game just playing free roam, not bothering with missions and flew into there by mistake, got all excited and decided to tell the world although we all know about it.

Btw this kid favourited one direction. I have no regrets for lolling at him.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Look at you, the big man, laughing at a little kid. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:42 pm

I can laugh at a guy that has autism too.

For all that aren't aware of Christian Weston Chandler's legacy.. he is basically a guy on youtube that...well is pretty damn sad. But that's a different story. This is one of my favourite CWC moments. He declared a guitar hero battle with another guy online that was posing as him. CWC posted this. Not only was it a flawed video because you don't see the screen (so see how he does), but he is treating it like a real guitar and making silly poses that simply dont work when you're 50x bigger than your plastic toy guitar. Also he's wearing that sonichu pendant. Oh dear. Plus he's jacking off that wammy bar.

But it only got better when "the imposter" played the same song on a REAL guitar! Haha proper ownage. (Sure his guitar was out of tune but that just made it funny)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44VYnSBqUjo

I'd rate CWC's level of fail 8/10
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Get back on topic or its getting locked. Set the example TRF you are supposed to be a mod.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Sexton_Flashheart wrote:
Get back on topic or its getting locked. Set the example TRF you are supposed to be a mod.

God bless ya Reaper.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Sexton_Flashheart wrote:
Whatever you say, boss.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Talk about having a huge ego.

This kind of stupidity is rated 8.5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Sheogorath wrote:

Talk about having a huge ego.

This kind of stupidity is rated 8.5

Wow... not even sure if serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate a retarded game video thread   Rate a retarded game video thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate a retarded game video thread
Page 1 of 1