Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 pm

Assassin's Creed: Unity 7/10

Assassin's Creed: Unity Dead Kings (DLC): 7.5/10

InFAMOUS: First Light 4/10 Fucking boring and repetitive DLC. One of the worst DLC's I've played in a while.

Orion wrote:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 10/10

Probably the first perfect game i've played since Ocarina of Time

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is amazing. It corrected anything that was wrong about the first game, and perfected the gameplay. It had an outstanding and unique variety of worlds to play throughout the game. The Grandmaster Galaxy at the end of the game was both challenging and awesome.

Oh and Asscreed Black Flag 2 is AC: Rogue. It's way better than AC: Unity IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Archduke wrote:
InFAMOUS: First Light 4/10 Fucking boring and repetitive DLC. One of the worst DLC's I've played in a while.

I just platinumed it since it was so quick, was funny seeing how low Teckno's scores were on the leaderboard, he barely qualifies for bronze. I never played Second Son, so most of it was pretty new to me.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 am

Trust me man, Teckno is awful at videogames. Every time I played Uncharted 2 with him he always had the most deaths and least kills, a couple of matches he had.not even 1 kill.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:05 am

The Wolf Among Us : 9.5/10

By far TellTales best series, granted I've only played season one of The Walking Dead and episode one of GoT. If you haven't played it, fucking buy it already. Even better if you're on PSN as I got it one sale for €11, also got Abe's Odyssey New N' Tasty on sale for €9 but I digress.

TWAU is fantastically written and acted, and the world and premise is so intriguing, so much so I almost went looking online for the Fables comic! ME, READING COMICS!?! DAFUQ!.

But alas, I didn't. So yeah, if you missed out buy it.

It also has sublime art style.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:07 pm

The Order: 1886 (2015)

Well I played it and it was what I expected. The gameplay is repetitive as fuck, the firefights would never fucking end to the point they'd become so boring and tedious. The world is nothing more than look don't touch and the things you can touch are nothing more than things to look at. I played it on the highest difficulty and it's possibly the easiest hard difficulty ever. The QTE's are boring and add nothing when there should be a sense of tension. The shotgun is overpowered as fuck! If you play the game it doesn't matter if you have the lightning gun, the gun with the fire, or whatever else. You grab that fucking shot gun because it's O.P. as fuck! Then there's the never ending henchmen, and that one armored henchmen is a bitch that literally runs up to you with a shotgun and kills you really damn easy. The wolf battles and wolf boss battles are the most repetitive part of this game. Literally the MOST repetitive. They're the exact same thing every time. The story focuses on the uninteresting part instead of the much more interesting supernatural aspect. By the time you get to the credits you feel like you just played a demo to the sequel. You don't care about the characters at all. It's a really boring game. The only thing it has going for it is that it is the best looking game on any console right now, but it'll only be able to hold onto that for so long.

Score: 1.5/5
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

yonny616 wrote:
The Order: 1886 (2015)

Well I played it and it was what I expected. The gameplay is repetitive as fuck, the firefights would never fucking end to the point they'd become so boring and tedious. The world is nothing more than look don't touch and the things you can touch are nothing more than things to look at. I played it on the highest difficulty and it's possibly the easiest hard difficulty ever. The QTE's are boring and add nothing when there should be a sense of tension. The shotgun is overpowered as fuck! If you play the game it doesn't matter if you have the lightning gun, the gun with the fire, or whatever else. You grab that fucking shot gun because it's O.P. as fuck! Then there's the never ending henchmen, and that one armored henchmen is a bitch that literally runs up to you with a shotgun and kills you really damn easy. The wolf battles and wolf boss battles are the most repetitive part of this game. Literally the MOST repetitive. They're the exact same thing every time. The story focuses on the uninteresting part instead of the much more interesting supernatural aspect. By the time you get to the credits you feel like you just played a demo to the sequel. You don't care about the characters at all. It's a really boring game. The only thing it has going for it is that it is the best looking game on any console right now, but it'll only be able to hold onto that for so long.

Score: 1.5/5

I knew it would suck. Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:32 pm

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) 10/10

An action-packed, awesome, and amazing new experience for the Tomb Raider franchise. This reboot is an excellent way to start off this series, with having it look outstanding in next-gen 1080p 60FPS. The action scenes are grand in-scale, epic as hell, and never dull. The gameplay is smooth as fuck, with an interesting and somewhat-gripping story to boot, and a pretty decent game length to go with it. (It took me over 20+ hours of total gameplay to complete this game, since I was going for all the secret collectibles to search and find.) You can also "level-up" your abilities, and improve your arsenal of weapons. While, there aren't a ton of weapons to choose from, they all are essential to progress through the game and are very reliable in the game's many scenes of combat. I also liked how they "humanized" Lara Croft, made her seem as a more relatable and realistic female character. (Or as realistic as someone can get, whose main goal of survival is going around and killing hundreds, if not, thousands of enemies by herself alone. Razz) This is a huge positive step for the franchise in my opinion, and the voice-acting and motion-capturing performed for the game were very spot-on and excellent. With a ton of hours worth spending for exploration, and a fun multiplayer system to go with, Tomb Raider is an amazing game from start to finish. IMO, it's just as good as some of the best Uncharted games. Can't wait for the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:48 pm

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 10/10

One of the best WRPG's ever made, and one of the best RPG's ever made. It's a goddamn masterpiece, with a superb story to boot, and production values that are out of this world. It also has one of the biggest maps out there. I put over 80 hours into a single playthrough of this game, and I still missed out on some side-content to do. The dialogue decisions are great, and they really affect your story and gameplay, and how you interact with the characters you come across. The combat is simple yet effective, and there are many items and valuables you can collect throughout the game to increase your overall defense and strength. I'm even going back to replay this game for another playthrough, to do other decisions and get different endings for this game. (36 different endings total.) The main protagonist Geralt of Rivia is awesome and badass and very likable as well. The music is also pretty much flawless in my opinion, and one of the best I've heard in a video-game. There will also be two expansion packs released over the lifetime of this game, with them being almost the size of Witcher 2. (The first expansion comes out in October.) This game is a great way to end off the Witcher trilogy of games, with a satisfying conclusion to the story that will have you satisfied. Simply breathtaking.

CD Projekt Red FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18