Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate The Last Game You've Played

Go down 
+34
Ikreviews
Orion
ArchAngel
Franko
Quitelikeican
Angelus
BioDemon
Stigma
yonny616
Blixtstorm
Mecha
Bluenose
shirik2410
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
Gutzahn
Stoney
TheVolusBioticGod
Shin_Akuma
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
ghost23
NoelX2
Based Sonji
raspymanic
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Orc
Hydell
RamboOnRedBull
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 am

^^The ending is not the only thing that pissed me off, it was also the fact that you could only re-visit the Citadel and not other worlds like Illium or Omega.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Tales of the Abyss (3DS) - Well... it's Tales of the Abyss. What more can you ask? It is just a port from the PS2 version. But hey, it's still a good game in the Tales series.
The graphics look like they showed some age though.

Overall: 7.5/10

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) - I say Kid Icarus is the face of the 3DS, since he hasn't been on any other system since the NES/Gameboy and he is the reason why most of us wanted a 3DS in the first place.
The game plays as an on-rail shooter and a 3rd person shooter. I thought the control scheme was really interesting and I haven't had any problems with it.
Even though I think the on-rail shooting type of games is very repetitive, the flying sections were, in fact, more fun than I expected and it wasn't repetitive at all. The 3rd person shooting sections were really unique and really enjoyable. I only found the Gears of Wars series to be like that before this game came out. Online mode is amazing by the way. Better than MK7 (Which was almost perfect).
The graphics look stunning for the handheld. The artwork looks great and I really love the classic sprites used when there is an enemy from the NES game (Such as a Reaper).
The sound in the game is great as well. There are some parts where music from the NES game play (Like when a Reaper spots you). The voice acting is good but it can be annoying at times.

So in conclusion, Kid Icarus is the best 3DS game right now. It is truly amazing.

Overall: 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - X360

Man, awesome game is still awesome.

Though, the MP has definitely suffered through all these years.

SCORE: 8.5
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:33 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - X360

Man, awesome game is still awesome.

Though, the MP has definitely suffered through all these years.

SCORE: 8.5

IMO, best COD game and my fav of the series. Love this game
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:49 pm

League of Legends 4/10
A lot like DotA. I didn't like DotA.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 am

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance demo: 8.5/10

It plays good, it looks good, and it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:32 am

Ghost Recon Future Soldier PS+ 1 hour Full Game trial

6/10

Game is mediocre as fuck. Graphics are bad, dialogue is really bad, gameplay is boring and I couldn't anticipate the end to my trial any sooner. I had way more fun with Need for Speed The Run. I don't even feel like renting this game to finish the campaign.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 pm

^ Man, I know how you feel.

I was a huge Advanced Warfighter fan, but Future Soldier is just lackluster in so many ways to me.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Forcing my way through Mass Effect 3, just to see if there is any differences between playthroughs and to see what the extended cut will bring to the table.

How could Mass Effect 1 & 2 be so fucking fantastic to the point they just behind MGS 3 & MGS 1 in my top games ever.

This game is a mediocre GeoW wannabe.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm playing Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness on my PSP. It's a remake of the first Disgaea on the PS2, there's a DS version too I think.

Story: The story isn't really there, it's ridiculous and doesn't take itself seriously but it's pretty funny though. You play as Laharl who is the son of the deceased King Krichevskoy the overlord of the Netherworld. I like Laharl because he's conceited, greedy, and power hungry. He's an antihero basically. Laharl was awoken from his nap 2 years after his father died (laharl is a vampire) and as it turns out a lot of other demon's are fighting to become the overlord and Laharl is trying to claim the throne for himself.

Gameplay: It's a tactical RPG. It's addicting but there's a lot of grinding involved. You can create your own characters as well as add in story characters, although it seems the ones you make yourself can be better than the story characters. It also has this unique feature where you have to appeal to a senate of demons when you want to pass a (law, edict??) that allows you access to better equipment and to fulfill requirements for characters. As expected of politicians, demon politicians no less, you have to bribe them to get anything you want passed. I'm still having trouble figuring out exactly how the bribing system works as sometimes even when I bribe some senators they still vote against me. It's an interesting concept I don't dislike it but it is a bit confusing.

Graphics: Nothing special it's a PSP game

Sound: The soundtrack is pretty good, you can purchase soundtracks you have listened to and play them in a place called the item world but holy shit are they expensive. Maybe when I get further into the game I'll actually be able to afford them. The game also has an english and japanese dub and you can switch between the two whenever you want. Good thing too because the english dub is fucking horrible.

So far it's really good I'd recommend it to anyone who likes tactical RPGs and has a PSP.

8/10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:42 am

CALL Of DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 (X360)

Awesome multiplayer, kinda repetitive campaign, though.

Thus far, it's definitely my second fav. Modern Warfare game. (Call of Duty 4 being my fav.)

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 am

Mass Effect Infiltrator (iOS)

It's a mindless action game. You move from area to area shooting people. The control scheme is bad and it's not even close to being an RPG. It costs 7 dollars normally but i bought it cheap for 1 dollar but still feel ripped off. The only good thing about this game are the graphics and voice acting but overall it's pretty shitty.

3/10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance demo: 8.5/10

It plays good, it looks good, and it sounds good.

Fucking love how consistent the framerate is even when you're soaring through the skies of the city Razz
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 pm

MadWorld: 8.5!
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Don't know if I've already rated this (Horrible) game, but here it goes:

CRYSIS 2

Utter trash, completely. The campaign, oh the campaign, where do you begin? It's repetitive as hell, and has all these stupid plot holes, trying to create a failed story. And the Multiplayer? Well, COD it isn't. But it sure tries to be.

2.5/10

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:42 am

inFAMOUS 2

An awesome game, great characters, good humor, awesome graphics, big open-world. Though, there are too many damn RPGs :x

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:13 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Don't know if I've already rated this (Horrible) game, but here it goes:

CRYSIS 2

Utter trash, completely. The campaign, oh the campaign, where do you begin? It's repetitive as hell, and has all these stupid plot holes, trying to create a failed story. And the Multiplayer? Well, COD it isn't. But it sure tries to be.

2.5/10

You forgot the terrible AI rambo!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:38 am

Oh yeah, and the terrible AI Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Jak & Daxter (PS3) 2 out of 5
Calling this game dated is an understatement. I remember this being one of my favorite games growing up, but I guess I didn't know any better back then because this game kinda sucks. At first it was cool, but the game's camera and controls are clunky and the game pads its length with repetitive "side" missions that you MUST do. The controls can lead to some frustrating deaths, some of the missions absolutely suck donkey anus, and Daxter's voice is incredibly grating, especially following every single death you experience. I'm gonna try to push through the game so I can get to Jak II and Jak 3 (hopefully those hold up), but so far this game is kinda painful to play, and I mean that literally because my head is throbbing.

Last edited by General Jack on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Fuck off :fuckthat:

The Precursor Legacy is awesome in (Almost) every single way. I mean, yeah, it's got its problems. But man, it's pure JIZZ worthy. Played through it on the 4th day. Got every collectible.

JAK 3

Better than the 2nd one (Thus far) The combat is the best in the series, the story is the best in the series and the gameplay is pure win. Though, after having gotten through Jak II (Which is, literally, a pain-in-the-ass), the game kinda feels too easy. Harder than the first one, easier than the 2nd, though.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier 5.5/10 This game is a massive disappointment compared to the other games in the Ghost Recon series. The campaign has long missions, that are way too drawn out and will piss you off due to the clunky controls. The story is generic and it sucks. The MP is decent at best. Hell, it's even fun at times. Too bad that it really isn't very addicting to play and gets old fast. I would also not recommend playing the campaign by yourself, use co-op if possible.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:27 am

Darksiders 2 9/10
To put it simply, this game makes it's predecessor pale in comparisson.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 am

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (8/10)

The game continues the story from KH2, and does a good job on filling you in if you haven't played the other games, so you won't be lost at all. The combat/movement system is much more fluid than the previous games.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Dark Souls 8.5/10

A pretty difficult, but good game, it has some really good level design.
Shame that the plot is almost non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Mass Effect 3 DLC: Leviathan 7.5/10 Pretty good. It gives us a better understanding of the back-story of the Reapers and who they really are. It introduces a few interesting, new characters as well. My only complaint is that it's pretty short. (Only about 2-3 hours long)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate The Last Game You've Played   Rate The Last Game You've Played - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate The Last Game You've Played
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next