Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Franchise Is More Overrated?

Go down 
+19
Jack the Spectre
Franko
Hydell
Arnav
Archduke
NoelX2
Azazel
The Enkindler
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
ghost23
Chobo
Gutzahn
TheJubJub5721
Shigdig
Mecha
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which franchise is more overrated?
 Halo
 Uncharted
View results
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

TRF N64 Goldeneye>any halo ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

I played the Goldeneye remake on XBL (which was essentially the same thing but with 1080p graphics) and I definitely don't agree. I mean I'm not really factoring in nostalgia or anything I just prefer the controls of Halo more. For me at least it truly was the first fun FPS on consoles because of the great dual-stick configuration.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
lolno
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

I played the Goldeneye remake on XBL (which was essentially the same thing but with 1080p graphics) and I definitely don't agree. I mean I'm not really factoring in nostalgia or anything I just prefer the controls of Halo more. For me at least it truly was the first fun FPS on consoles because of the great dual-stick configuration.

When did goldeneye hit XBLA? are you talking about Perfect Dark? (which is nearly the same game.)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

LOL That's Perfect Dark dude. Nothing like Goldeneye.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:50 pm

GoldenEye is not on Xbox LIVE ._.

Hell, it's not even on the Wii to download.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Mecha wrote:

there's the Wii remake. The remake of the remake with HD graphics on 360 and PS3 coming this fall.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:53 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

there's the Wii remake. The remake of the remake with HD graphics on 360 and PS3 coming this fall.

Yeah but it's not the same >_>
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230 Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 1443829230
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

When did goldeneye hit XBLA? are you talking about Perfect Dark? (which is nearly the same game.)

OH SHIT. You're right. My bad I guess I never played goldeneye so therefore I don't really have an input on Goldeneye vs halo..

EDIT: I was talking about Perfect Dark for XBLA. Which also didn't really have modern controls..
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Alanski wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

OH SHIT. You're right. My bad I guess I never played goldeneye so therefore I don't really have an input on Goldeneye vs halo..

EDIT: I was talking about Perfect Dark for XBLA. Which also didn't really have modern controls..

Well Perfect Dark is very similar to Goldeneye. So if you didn't like Perfect Dark's controls, then you're not going to like Goldeneye's.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 pm

I know generally people view me as a 360 fanboy but seriously sorry about that. I don't like to put down other games without at least trying them first. But yes I definitely do think Halo is better than any of the retro console shooters I've played, miles better. I'm equally aware that Halo wasn't the first console shooter to have the dual-stick configuration though.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 pm

I played Uncharted 2 campaign 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Universe wrote:

I played it 4 times.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

I played it 4 times.

I platinumed the bitch 3 times..... :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:40 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

I played it 4 times.

I platinumed the bitch 3 times..... :fuckyea:

I only got 50 percent of the tropies. Imma noob.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:48 pm

I got the platinum for UC1 and UC2.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Universe wrote:

I got all the trophies for UC2 that are unrelated to finding the hidden treasures in the campaign....So aside from a couple hours of youtube grinding I would have at platinum for UC2 as well.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Universe wrote:

Me too! high five nigga!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Universe wrote:

I played it 4 times.
I played it 7 times. 8)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 am

I played it once. Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 am

TRF wrote:

I lol'ed Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

TRF wrote:

You must not liek good games then Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TRF wrote:

You must not liek good games then Razz

Doesn't mean anything. I played Alan Wake only once that doesn't mean I didn't think it was good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:36 pm

I played it for 10 minutes at mah friends house. :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Franchise Is More Overrated?   Which Franchise Is More Overrated? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Franchise Is More Overrated?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next