Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Well here we are. At the season finale. Hopefully is ends as good as it began and doesn't end like it's been for 95% of the season: Shit. I'm crossing my fingers that they don't fuck up season 4 as bad as season 3.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:36 pm

Finally! The season finale is tomorrow. Hopefully season 4 is a complete redemption for the show, but I have little faith in Guggenheim.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:27 am

Well, that happened. I don't know what to say. It was a the typical disappointing episode from Arrow with a bunch of Olicity bullshit and Felicity bitching. Malcolm is the new Ra's? WHY!? Why not give Nyssa the reigns to the League? Oliver and Felicity ride off into the sunset as some kind of series finale, but we all know it's coming back. It has some nice moments, especially Thea as Speedy and Palmer mention going minture. This whole season has been just WTF!? Seriously. It's like they made shipper fan fiction into canon. I never thought I'd feel this unexcited for a comic book show. Hell, I was more excited for iZombie's premiere than I am for season 4 of Arrow. The episode end in an Iron Man 3 fashion.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:12 pm

Quote :
Earlier today, Punisher: War Zone and Green Street Hooligans director Lexi Alexander was talking to fans on Twitter in a quick Q&A, and she made a surprising reveal when one of them asked if Marvel have been in touch to ask her to direct one of their shows on online streaming service Netflix. "They have not. But I’m excited to direct Arrow in August. ;-)" Whoa, that's pretty exciting news!

After the amazing second season, Arrow's third run of episodes was a little disappointing. There were no doubt more good ones than bad, but the overall Ra's al Ghul storyline definitely fell flat, as did the finale. Alexander taking charge of an upcoming instalment of The CW drama should result in something great, and definitely gives us all something to look forward to later this year...
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=121361

Well, well, well! Hopefully season 4 is bounds and leaps better than season 3.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Arrowflash1

Quote :
Just in time for Arrow's fourth season on The CW, viewers will be able to catch up with the action-packed series as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and DC Entertainment release Arrow: The Complete Third Season on Blu-ray and DVD on September 22nd, 2015. Averaging 4.2 million viewers weekly for each episode, Arrow is The CW’s #2 show among Total Viewers, behind only The Flash.

As well as all 23 episodes of he third season, the box set contains almost three hours of extra content, including episode commentaries, featurettes, deleted scenes, and a gag reel. With Blu-ray’s unsurpassed picture and sound, the Arrow: The Complete Third Season Blu-ray release will include 1080p Full HD Video with DTS-HD Master Audio for English 5.1. The 4-disc Blu-ray will feature a high-definition Blu-ray and a Digital HD copy of all 23 episodes from Season Three.

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- Second Skins: Creating The Uniforms of Arrow
- Nanda Parbat: Constructing The Villain’s Lair
- Two Arrow Audio Commentaries
- Arrow at Comic-Con 2014
- The Man Beneath the Suit – Atom’s First Flight
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=121818

Meh cover art for a less than average season. I'll pick it up once it's around $20.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 11:17 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CIS_3emWsAAy5gd

This HAS to be better than season 3. Please oh please be better than season 3! *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CIs4eCmUAAE_kZR
This thing is better than any episode of season 3. Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 725796345

Arrow's TV Guide Comic-Con special cover:
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CIw3HE-XAAAJpLv
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:25 am

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CJcIG83UYAA1fDp

Looks like they're taking a lighter approach to season 4.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:21 am

Pretty much a recap of season 3,but still a nice trailer(?).
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:30 am

That intro with the GREEN Arrow suit was cool and it's Star city now. I'm hopeful of season four, I can deal with olicity, but put it in the background and not in our face.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:57 am

The Nyssa and Laurel training scene should have been there, but nope, gotta have more Olicity bullshit drama.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 7Pm1SaP

Quote :
Oliver Queen’s super suit isn’t the only new addition to Team Arrow this season.

EW has scored an exclusive first look at Arrow’s concept art for the new lair, affectionately known in the writers’ room as the Arrow Bunker.

“In designing the new lair, we had to think in terms of the much larger group that Oliver [Stephen Amell] has now surrounded himself with and how Team Arrow is a much bigger enterprise,” says executive producer Marc Guggenheim, who declined to provide the actual location of the new lair within Star City.

“One of the fun things about this lair is that as opposed to one big space, where everyone would congregate, it’s now a much larger space divided up into smaller spaces,” he continues. “There is an area for Felicity [Emily Bett Rickards] to work, there is an area for Oliver to work out, and there is a garage. There are many different places we’ll continue to discover over the course of the season that give you a sense that this thing is a bit bigger than we got used to in the first three years.”
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/14/arrow-bunker-lair-season-4?hootPostID=58cf76e8d557daaff2824fbdadebd176

Holy fucking shit! That looks badass! Season four has me excited with all the new additions.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Oh yeah! The motorcycle is coming!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 am

Stephen Amell wrestled in a WWE match last night. He did a pretty damn good job.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:32 am

lol
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Arrow
Quote :
Olicity fans will be smiling as much as Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Oliver (Stephen Amell) when the superhero hit returns for Season 4 with a new attitude in tow. “We’re eyeing a lighter tone,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim teases, admitting the show has been “very dark” since the middle of Season 2. But given this new couple’s penchant for keeping secrets and finding trouble, Guggenheim confirms that things in Starling City won’t be as bright as Arrow’s offshoot. “It’s never going to be The Flash!”
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/35902/arrow-aims-for-a-lighter-mood-first-look-at-olicity-in-season-4-photo/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

Ughhh. Olicity bullshit better be toned down to like level fucking one. As for the lighter tone awesome, but of course it'll never be the Flash. That show has showrunner who doesn't give into tumblr fan service so they buy his books.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Well at least she's good to look at. Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:21 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CHitF

Holy shit! :O
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:25 pm

As if things couldn't get any greener.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
As if things couldn't get any greener.
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 Dexter-smiles-o

What a pun.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Quote :
We’ve been getting hints that Arrow‘s beloved Starling City is going to be Starling no more. Is this a nefarious plot by Damian Darhk? –Marika

Although renaming Oliver’s hometown is not Darhk’s handiwork, you can be sure that he will cast a long shadow — though never skulk in one – on the rebranded Star City. “He’s very different from our previous Big Bads in that he’s not hiding in the shadows,” showrunner Marc Guggenheim shares. “But at the same time, he doesn’t have a public persona.” That, however, won’t keep him from crashing VIP gatherings. In the Oct. 7 premiere, for example, “He shows up at a very public meeting that Lance is present at,” the EP previews. “If Darhk wants to show up somewhere, he’s certainly going to!”
http://tvline.com/2015/08/31/once-upon-a-time-season-5-spoilers-emma-rumple-training/

Please don't be bad season four. Please don't be bad.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 CN6jW1eVEAAXFmt

Such a damn good looking suit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next