Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Bluenose
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:03 pm

Episode 17 Synopsis:

It's a suicide Squad episode! Also Cupid. <3
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 11:01 pm

Episode 18 synopsis:
Looks like shit is going to go down in this episode.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 AR317B_0363b
Arrow meeting Superman Atom!

More Images:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 10676351_536339156504121_2139335864511901098_n

While I'm fine with the suit, I can't wait for major suit upgrades. Make him look like this:
Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 Green-arrow-1
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:23 am

Holy fucking shit! I... I... I... I don't know what to say except the last half of season 3 looks like it'll be great.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed broken video)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Quote :
interesting revelation from Amell, was his statement that the coolest moment in the show's history will be the trailer for season 4 that will be released at SDCC 2015. They haven't filmed it yet, obviously, but Amell knows the direction the show is heading. Said Amell to fans in attendance, "Without spoiling anything, I will say, I think the greatest moment in the history of the show will be the trailer that we show at Comic-Con this year. I really do, because after three seasons and 69 episodes, we are going to fundamentally change the show at the grassroots level. I think it's going to be cool."

Amell also teased that the show is currently filming what may be the end of the Diggle/Oliver bromance. "There are things happening in the episodes that we're filming right now that are going to alter Oliver and Diggle's relationship forever." With Oliver and Diggle currently as close as brothers, it stands to reason that the biggest change in their dynamic would be for them to grow apart or even become adversaries. It's also been strongly rumored that SPOILER:[ Diggle's wife, Lyla will be killed in an upcoming episode by the League of Assassins] so that could be the catalyst for the shift in their dynamic. Amell jokingly added, "No, it's not Diggle becoming Green Lantern."
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=116770

Oh shit! Looks like there's going to be some Diggle/Ollie tension. Now if Diggle can get his own fucking mask!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 pm

I updated the post and replaced the low quality version of the sizzle reel with the official one from WB. SO FUCKING EPIC!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 4:18 pm

I don't think Arrow can top last nights episode of The Flash, but I hope it's at least the same in quality.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Solid episode of Arrow tonight. Nice to see that why they're using Batman storylines, they haven't completely made Arrow Batman. I mean, Batman wouldn't even contemplate replacing Ra's Al Ghul. The Lazarus Pit! It showed the Lazarus Pit! The action scenes this episode were great too. Was nice seeing Nyssa (Oh Nyssa <3), and Laurel now she's going to be training Laruel. Nice. Also SHADO! DSP2 The last 3 minutes though! Holy shit. Ra's has his own Arrow suit. Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 12:58 pm

SUICIDE SQUAD!!!! Cupid <3
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Less than thirty minutes!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 pm

Such a good episode! One of the better ones this season. The flashbacks were good and different as they focused on Deadshot's back story. Poor Deadshot. PTSD is a bitch. Also Deadshot gets killed off. Sad I bet it's because of the film. The Arrow stuff was good too as he's dealing with the fake Arrow's (LoA members) killing criminals. The Atom vs Arrow fight was good, but disappointing in the finish. At one point Atom looks like Superman. DSP2  Overall, good episode tonight.

Episode 19 "Broken Arrow" Description:
Doug Jones IS DEATHBOLT! Wooooo!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 pm

No more Deadshot on Arrow? DSP2

Quote :
"Unfortunately, Deadshot is off the table for the nonce"
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/yonny616/news/?a=117366#comments
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Looks like all the cops are coming for Arrow. DSP2

Also that moment when Roy takes down a league member with two arrows. Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 457301478
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:33 pm

A good episode. Enjoyed most of it. Captain Lance is clearly letting his emotions cloud his judgement. The flashbacks, while heartwarming, felt unneeded. Felicity, just, ugh. Why was her mom there again? Also why didn't Captain Lance go for Felicity? She is an accomplice. The Ray Palmer nanotech stuff was cool. I enjoyed seeing Oliver on the run, but they have a second bunker, as we saw in season two, just hide there. I didn't mind the ending, but I would have preferred they went full on with the reveal that Oliver was Arrow. Also liked seeing Team Arrow vs LoA, but why have Diggle as sniper? I firmly believe Diggle should have been Arsenal and Roy Red Arrow. LOVED seeing Nyssa. She's one of my favorite characters on the show. Like her bond to Laurel, even if she didn't help them out against the League. There were some odd things here and there, but none that takes much away.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Season 3 is a 2/10 so fucking shit
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Holy crap! Can the last 5 episodes save the season? Probably not, but they do look like they're going to be the best of the season. Also looks like Oliver takes Ra's Al Ghul's deal. Al Sahim, heir to the demon. Also who's that lady? Is it Talia? Lady Shiva? Who!?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

Episode 20 Description:

I wonder what this offer is?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 pm

H.I.V.E. Villains in Season Four.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=118191

About damn time! I hope this means more Diggle next season. He's their most underutilized character.

Also the Canary Cry is coming!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=118203

I knew it was going to be some kind of device built by STAR Labs or Palmer.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Episode 21 Description:

Oh snap! Nyssa better run!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:13 pm

That was one of the best episodes of Arrow in a long time.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Colton Haynes (Roy Harper/Arsenal) Leaves Arrow!

Quote :
When we made the deal. We made a two-season deal that had a clock on it, we always knew that. When he was coming off Teen Wolf, we described the role to him, and we agreed he would do it for a couple of years. At that particular moment, he had a lot of opportunities to do things, and we’re lucky he chose us. He brought a lot of nototriety and viewership to the show when we were growing, and the show wouldn’t be the show it is without him. He is such a talent and such a nice guy, everybody from crew to writers were so enthusiastic to have him for the time we had him. We are sad to see him go but excited to see what he does next.
http://deadline.com/2015/04/arrow-colton-haynes-exits-1201410756/

Well damn.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:11 am

Oh shit! They're using the pit!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Last nights episode might have been called "The Fallen", but holy hell should it have been named Olicity. FFS It dragged down the entire episode. Then Felicity's bitch ass thinking she can talk to the head of the demon like that. Ra's should have put a blade through her. It wasn't all bad, it had some solid moments and the birth of Al Sah-him was badass!

Next week, pls be better. There's Nyssa & Laurel Wink , Al Sah- Him in action, and the mother fucking Canary cry! Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 2577594058 Thank you Cisco.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 12:58 am

Just please shut the fuck up Felicity. Please can you fucking not! Anyway, it was great seeing the team together and Laurel finally kicking ass like she should be. I hated how they just retconned her fight skills for this season. Total BS. Also while I like the Black Canary costume, it look 10x better without the shitty wig and mask. Malcolm snitching people out too. Staying his villains way. Also Al Sah-Him is now married to Nyssa... Was surprised the wedding was interrupted and actually went through. That scene where Atom plows himself through a jet though! Also Katana was awesome. The suit looked better in action than I initially though. Mask was actually good looking up close. Overall solid episode.

Thanks a lot for spoiling that they aren't actually dead! Also fucking Thea is in that red hood! Mothafuckin' Speedy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread   Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'ARROW' Discussion Thread
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next