Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:35 pm

This isn't very big
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm actually excited for this. Fuck you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm

The movie is being shot in beautiful 35mm film! :yey:

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Asm2da11
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 pm

That's cool. 35mm film always looks better.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 pm

First synopsis revealed, Colm Feore and Paul Giamatti officially join the cast!

Quote :
New York, February 5, 2013 – Columbia Pictures announced today that filming has begun on The Amazing Spider-Man™ 2 in New York. The film is the first in the history of the franchise that will be filmed entirely in New York City and New York State.

The sequel to last year’s critical and box office hit The Amazing Spider-Man, the film stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx, Shailene Woodley, Dane DeHaan, Colm Feore, Paul Giamatti, and Sally Field.

In The Amazing Spider-Man™ 2, for Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield), life is busy – between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen (Emma Stone), high school graduation can’t come quickly enough. Peter hasn’t forgotten about the promise he made to Gwen’s father to protect her by staying away – but that’s a promise he just can’t keep. Things will change for Peter when a new villain, Electro (Jamie Foxx), emerges, an old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, and Peter uncovers new clues about his past.

The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci & Jeff Pinkner, with a previous draft by James Vanderbilt, and based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach are the producers.

The film’s key behind-the-scenes team includes director of photography Dan Mindel, production designer Mark Friedberg, editors Pietro Scalia and Elliot Graham, and costume designer Deborah L. Scott.

The latest chapter in the Spider-Man story is set for release in 3D on May 2, 2014.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:10 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I'm actually excited for this. Fuck you guys.

Same here
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:45 am

Seems like the Rhino rumor was legit and Mecha was proved wrong. Geez...guess I'm just looking to complain, ain't I? eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 am

It's gown b shit
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:04 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Seems like the Rhino rumor was legit and Mecha was proved wrong. Geez...guess I'm just looking to complain, ain't I? eye roll

Never said the rumor was wrong. In fact, I knew it was going to be true. However, the whole Green Goblin and Morbius thing are STILL rumors. So don't jump things into conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:11 am

You knew it was true, yet you constantly gave us shit for complaining about rhino and saying it hasn't even been confirmed and just a rumour? Seems legit
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

Never said the rumor was wrong. In fact, I knew it was going to be true. However, the whole Green Goblin and Morbius thing are STILL rumors. So don't jump things into conclusion.

Quote :
I swear, you guys are looking for a reason to complain.

It's all just RUMORS. The only confirmed villain right now is Electro.

Quote :
Paul Giamatti is only in TALKS of playing the role. Meaning, he hasn't signed anything yet.

Learn how to actually READ next time

Quote :
I can't believe how seriously you guys are taking these rumors.

Yeah, you knew it was true, which is why you gave us all shit for it and even went as far to deny it on the chatbox as well. Something even Shrute can confirm. eye roll

Stop acting dumb and just admit you were wrong. Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Actually the first quote was directly targeted to ALL rumors. Not just the Rhino report. Just because I said it was a rumor, doesn't mean I thought it was completely false.

You can say I'm wrong all you want, doesn't change the fact that you were being way too judgemental before actual confirmation.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

I'll like to see examples of where I've been "Too Judgemental". If anything, all I've done is comment on some rumors and shared my opinions about them. But if you have some solid examples, I'd like to be proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:21 pm

"Let me get this straight: We have Electro as a villain, Green Goblin as a second and a tease of Morbius as well.

The only thing worse would be if the Green Goblin wasn't played by Norman Osbor--...Oh, wait"
:fuckthat: - RamboOnRedBull
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 pm

didn't dane hint that he was going to be green goblin in the film? mecha from the rumours the film sounds pretty fucking shitty an awful, you can hardly fault us for being judgmental, listen bro, i love u and would totally go brofisting with u and brown nose each other, but ur being a silk bedsheet with holes and tears
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Dane DeHaan didn't hint anything. Some director who has nothing to do with the movie what's so ever, said he's the Green Goblin. Dane DeHaan just kept his mouth shut about it.

He could very well be the Green Goblin, but it's too early to tell.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Dane DeHaan didn't hint anything. Some director who has nothing to do with the movie what's so ever, said he's the Green Goblin. Dane DeHaan just kept his mouth shut about it.

He could very well be the Green Goblin, but it's too early to tell.
it was the director of a movie that recently rapped up that emofaggetdehaan was in, and when he said that dane was playing green goblin dane smiled and
WILLIAM DAFOE > Dick DeHandjob

Although i would prefer if they went the ultimate route and made harry hobgoblin, oh wow dane may work pretty good at that. i love dane dehaan!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Could it be...

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Silver11

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Venom-11
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Webbtw10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Yeah it'd be interesting if Harry Osborne became Venom or Carnage. Perhaps THAT'S why Dane DeHaan was smiling, tahmdick?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Harry Osborne becoming Venom is a TERRIBLE idea. Better not be true.

As for Carnage, it wouldn't make sense having him at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Why is it a terrible idea? Why can't the filmmakers do something new?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 pm

If you want something new, go watch an indie film or something.

We want to see Eddie Brock's Venom, NOT Harry Osborn.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Mecha wrote:

'Cuz that worked out SO well last time.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Venom-topher-grace
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Mecha wrote:

'Cuz that worked out SO well last time.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 Venom-topher-grace

Which is all the more reasons why they should bring Eddie Brock back. So they can get it RIGHT this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next