Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Garfield looks like comic peter, while Maguire looks more like Peter from Spider-Man (1994) and Ultimate Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:18 pm

No he doesn't.

And even if he does, Andrew still played Peter's personality more accurate to the cartoon, video games, and Ultimate versions of the character. Especially the comic books. Tobey was out of character as Peter half the time through out all three movies. Yeah, I know, Peter wasn't a skater in the comics, I get it. But at least his personality was still intact.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:24 pm

[insert gif 1 of garfield crying]
[insert gif 2 of garfield crying]
[insert gif 3 of garfield crying]
[insert gif 4 of garfield crying]
[insert gif 5 of garfield crying]
[insert gif 6 of garfield crying]
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 pm

clip 1 - disappointment. no tears
clip 2 - dancing, happy
clip 3 - upset at a DEATH
clip 4 - crying because of break up when he wanted to propose
clip 5 - upset when discussing uncle's DEATH
clip 6 - sinister look.... no sadness
clip 7 - more upbeat dancing
clip 8 - same as clip 4
clip 9 - same as clip 3

Wow you got one set of tears over the span of 3 films (I know there's more but that's all the video showed).

Well done :)

Just wait till Amazing Spider-Man clips are leaked online. I'm gonna have a field day making a crying compilation from that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Can't believe you guys are still arguing over who cries more and the intricacies of their hairstyles. It's actually pretty gay. Lykos has an excuse, but what about you, Mecha? What about you?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm

@Lykos

Go right ahead. But it will never top this...

I've seen all the Spider-Man films in threaters so far, and people were laughing their asses off when Tobey started crying. I kid you not. At least Andrew had good reasons to cry. Plus some of the scenes where he cries were straight from the comics. So if you're going to call Andrew a cry baby, you're also calling comic book Peter a crybaby as well. Some fan you are. Oh yeah, that's right, you're not. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:00 pm

And he still goes on.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 pm

I was talking about looks, Mecha. Tobey looks like Peter from Spider-Man (1994).
Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Peter_Parker_(Earth-92131)_As_Peter_Parker_005
Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 004SPT_Tobey_Maguire_120
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 am

Mecha just got slapped! Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha just got slapped! Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 725796345
Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_ma1ft1Chne1rdkk18o1_500
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:48 am

Andrew Garfields hair looks more like Peter's hair currently, but tobeys is more like how Pete had it in highschool. And im pretty sure all the films take place in highschool so im going withtobey. Tobey played a better Peter. Parker, Garfield played a better spidey. Also William Dafoe shits on both.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:03 am

No. Peter was in college through out the whole trilogy. He was only in high school for only one scene in the original film.

Also I disagree about Tobey playing a better Peter Parker. He played a better nerd, but Peter isn't THAT nerdy in the comics. Especially during his college years.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:27 am

Mecha wrote:
No. Peter was in college through out the whole trilogy. He was only in high school for only one scene in the original film.

Also I disagree about Tobey playing a better Peter Parker. He played a better nerd, but Peter isn't THAT nerdy in the comics. Especially during his college years.

He was a huge nerd before the spider, but he still continued an a nerd throughout highschool, I just bated the whole douchebag skater thing and how he's suddenly friends with flash Thompson at at the end(aka pricklord and a shit venom compared to ultimate Eddie Brock)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:01 pm

But Peter and Flash become friends in the comics though.

Also the whole douchebag skater thing is highly exaggerated. I'm mean, its better than having Peter whining all the time.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Mecha wrote:
But Peter and Flash become friends in the comics though.

Also the whole douchebag skater thing is highly exaggerated. I'm mean, its better than having Peter whining all the time.

Yes but that's way after Highschool, way after college as well. It's after Flash's military career and when he turns to bottle. It's just way too soon, i would have liked to see some Character development of Flash and his relationship with Peter,but now he's instantly bumming him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 pm

mecha is getting knowledge raped.

ill give mecha 2 weeks before he stars trying to get you banned Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:22 pm

No. Peter and Flash were friends during college in the comics. Them becoming friends by the end of The Amazing Spider-Man was just setting up their relationship for the sequel.

@shigdig

I'm actually enjoying these comic book discussions lately.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
No. Peter and Flash were friends during college in the comics. Them becoming friends by the end of The Amazing Spider-Man was just setting up their relationship for the sequel.
They seemed pretty hostile to me, less hostile than high school but they really didn't seem like friends to me until Flash came back from "Vietnam",Flash began to respect Peter though but they didn't still seem like friends to me... but then again i guess it depends on how you interpret it.

EDIT - Actually now that i think about it they did have some really good moments in college, but they werent like best friends or anything like at the end of ASM lol. Anyways yeah u win this comic book discussion
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has officially began filming!   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Tumblr10

Quote :
As you can see, director Marc Webb has apparently confirmed that today is the first day of shooting on The Amazing Spider-Man follow-up which will pit the iconic Marvel superhero against Jamie Foxx's Electro. The second Tweet is actually a reference to the blackout which took place during last night's Super Bowl. However, his comment clearly couldn't have come at a better time as filming finally kicks off on the still untitled sequel. Stay tuned to CBM for further details and updates!

Day 1.#anamorphic #film #philthecameraoperator twitter.com/MarcW/status/2…

— Marc Webb (@MarcW) February 5, 2013

This is only the beginning. #electro

— Marc Webb (@MarcW) February 4, 2013

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

Stature : 18
London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

k
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:39 am

And the only one who cares is Mecha.... :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 Asm210
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Mecha, can you just make One thread about Amazing Spider-Man 2 and then put all of these news posts in there so you don't spam the section. This goes for all the other movies you post about as well.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Phuck off, Chobo.

If the the report is big enough, its getting it's own thread. Period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next