Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:11 pm

@Rambo

WTF are you talking about? You're just going to defend everything critics are saying without seeing the film first? lol, okay. Also I never said critics have gone retard for having valid reason. You're just putting words into my mouth now. You're overcomplicating everything I just said. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is no way a perfect film by any means. But it isn't as bad as a lot of critics are making it out to be either. That's the point I was trying to make. Come back to me when you actually see the film. Because really, it's difficult trying to explain things if you don't understand what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Rambo

WTF are you talking about? You're just going to defend everything critics are saying without seeing the film first? lol, okay. Also I never said critics have gone retard for having valid reason. You're just putting words into my mouth now. You're overcomplicating everything I just said. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is no way a perfect film by any means. But it isn't as bad as a lot of critics are making it out to be either. That's the point I was trying to make. Come back to me when you actually see the film. Because really, it's difficult trying to explain things if you don't understand what I'm talking about.

I'm not defending with, nor agreeing with them. All I'm saying is that their complaints are valid reasons for not liking the movie as much as they would otherwise. 

I'm putting words in your mouth? Okay, what's this:

Quote :
I swear, critics are starting to get retarded when to comic book films. If people don't like The Amazing Spider-Man 2 or Man of Steel, then fine. But the reasons they give for not liking those films are not valid reasons.

You said they're getting retarded, to which you used their reasons for disliking TASM2 as one factor in your judgement. You also said their reasons are not valid, despite the fact I proved you agree with some of their points. There you go. 

The point you were making is not that they're saying it's worse than it is; you're questioning their reasons by saying they're becoming retarded. Those are completely different things. 

BTW, before you say I'm putting even more words in your mouth, here's another example:

Quote :
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has a lower score than Man of Steel on RT. The critics have gone full retard.

Yet again, despite agreeing with some of their points, you still point out how retarded they are for not liking the same movies you do, despite their reasons for disliking TASM2 being valid and reasonable.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:58 pm

yonny616 wrote:

It's a shame they put more effort into having easter eggs than having a quality movie.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:26 pm

They should get the director of Frozen to do ASM3
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:30 pm

I think it's more of a shame that Sony cares more about the villains than Spider-Man himself.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Orion wrote:

Jennifer Lee? That would be weird Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Jennifer Lee? That would be weird Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 725796345
Why?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:17 pm

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Why?

Well, for one: She's only done animations as a writer/director. And she's also more of the art person, which is why she's in the animation department right now, and why she attended an arts college as well. 

I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but it sure would be a weird choice.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:00 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Why?

Well, for one: She's only done animations as a writer/director. And she's also more of the art person, which is why she's in the animation department right now, and why she attended an arts college as well. 

Frozen is a perfect movie so she's best director, you little Denmark twinks think just because you have cute boy pussy you can decide anything.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Why?

Frozen is a perfect movie so she's best director, you little Denmark twinks think just because you have cute boy pussy you can decide anything.

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:18 am

Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Orion wrote:

Why?

:Okay:

EDIT: 

[url= http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/05/frozen-director-jennifer-lee-to-adapt-a-wrinkle-in-time-for-disney]http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/05/frozen-director-jennifer-lee-to-adapt-a-wrinkle-in-time-for-disney[/url]

Quote :
Oscar-winning writer-director Jennifer Lee (Frozen, Wreck-It Ralph) is set to pen the film adaptation of the 1962 young adult/sci-fi book A Wrinkle in Time for Disney.

I guess you'll like this news, Orion. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:02 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=112000

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=112000

Ouch.

I hope Interstellar crushes the rest on that list.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:46 pm

There's really no hype for The Sinister Six what's so ever. Not to mention, Suicide Squad just stole their thunder. Their so-called "cinematic universe" doesn't seem to be going as planned (what a shock). I wonder what Sony is going to do next?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 5:40 am

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=112098

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21