Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread

Go down 
+11
CleverCatchPhrase
Chobo
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
yonny616
JayMoore
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Asm95l10

Quote :
When it was revealed that The Amazing Spider-Man sequel had been given the working title of "London Calling", we speculated that it might have something to do with the storyline in the comic books which saw Gwen Stacy visiting the capital. Well, according to Bleeding Cool, they have now been able to confirm that production of the movie is indeed heading to this side of the pond. "I managed to confirm that London Calling has indeed been planning for some production over here in the UK. How much? No idea. Yet. But it’s not studio stuff – or at least not just studio stuff. They’re planning to film out and about in the streets." Whether or not this means that Spider-Man will be following Gwen over to London remains to be seen, although her absence certainly leads the door wide open for the introduction of Mary Jane Watson! Be sure to sound off with your thoughts and theories in the usual place!

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:03 pm

its just keeps getting gayer Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread 2505020059
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

Stature : 18
London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:31 pm

For Fucks Sakes.. Now we've got to put up with that faggots hairdo bulging out of his shitty Spidey mask in London? I thought England got rid of that dude years ago... horrendous news.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Are they going to do what they did with TASM and shoot in two different locations (LA/NY) and call it NY?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

I don't know why people complain about the hair so much? That's how he kinda looks in the comics. Also he's going to have a new costume in the sequel.

yonny616, read the article.

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

This could be good or bad news.

It's good for my patriotic nature but it's bad because knowing Americans they know nothing of English culture and the area (and don't even get me started on accents... oh lord) so we can expect spidey swinging around London Bridge and Big Ben and that's probably it because that's the only bits of London that Americans seem to know.

Well let's wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:51 pm

JayMoore wrote:
For Fucks Sakes.. Now we've got to put up with that faggots hairdo bulging out of his shitty Spidey mask in London? I thought England got rid of that dude years ago... horrendous news.

Angry, you seem really angry. Sad

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Tumblr_m879ebJZjO1rox0vu

Razz
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm sorry guys... I sincerely apologize. I'm actually looking forward to it now that I think about it...cos ya know, it worked so well in the Fantastic Four sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTbYsdnHBBc
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't know why people complain about the hair so much? That's how he kinda looks in the comics. Also he's going to have a new costume in the sequel.

yonny616, read the article.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Peterp10
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Quote :
That's how he kinda looks in the comics. Also he's going to have a new costume in the sequel.
SO? His head is going to fill up most of the frame regardless of what costume he's wearing.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Civil_10

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Amazin18

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Tumblr46

Shell I post more?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Notice how it's flat at the side and at the top and only the fringe is stuck up a little.

He does not have a fucking pterodactyl nest on his head in the comics

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Andrew-garfield-spider-man
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:07 pm

More than Tobey does that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Spiderman_2_movie_image_tobey_maguire__1_1

Now THAT is more accurate. Even though Maguire had the hair combed to the side for the most part at least it wasn't fucking obscene!
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Themakkadmanaz

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Peter-parker-new-avengers51

I see no resemblance in hairstyle. I believe Garfield enjoys using a bit TOO much product.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread 756334
- I believe he likes to "Break the Mould" as all the other popular kids do.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Spider18

You guys are right. Tobey looks so much like Peter than Andrew does.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:14 pm

HAHA well played Jay.

I gotta say the more I look at comparisons, Tobey has the more accurate face. He's got the chin, a similar kind of quirky smile and similar facial featurse aside from his eyes which are a fair bit different. The hair isn't so accurate but fucking hell it's way more accurate than Garfields massive mop haha
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:15 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I was waiting for that to be thrown in our faces Mecha. Dude that's ONE PART of ONE film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Face it, Andrew looks more like Peter than Tobey. Admit defeat Wolfboy.
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Mecha wrote:
Face it, Andrew looks more like Peter than Tobey. Admit defeat Wolfboy.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Lebowski
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Peter_10

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread 75bcaf10

It's uncanny!
Back to top Go down
JayMoore
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
JayMoore

London

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Mecha wrote:
Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread Peter_10

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread 75bcaf10

It's uncanny!

Sure.. it's not perfect. But from the pictures above they both appear to have reasonable short back and sides.

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread 86350_gal
This shit on the other hand.... is fucked up. Talking about the haircuts on different actors in comparison to a comic book character made me just realize I don't get laid. What the fuck are we doing with our lives?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:05 pm

What am I doing with my laif
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Sorry Lykos, but Garfield does look more like the comic book one, at least the comic book one that Mecha posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread   Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Thread
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next