Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?

Go down 
4 posters

Who should be the main protagonist in The Amazing Spider-Man 4?
 Miles Morales
 Doctor Octopus
 Neither. Bring back Peter Parker
 Other (comment below)
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

There was a rumor awhile back saying that Peter Parker was going to die (again) in The Amazing Spider-Man 3, and that neither Andrew Garfield or Marc Webb has signed up for a fourth film. Even though Sony basically confirmed that they are working on The Amazing Spider-Man 4. Could Sony be planning on introducing a new Spider-Man? It would make sense, since they can continue making more films without rebooting it again. That way, the rights don't go back to Disney/Marvel.

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? Tumblr47
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:03 am

Give me a damn Venom movie!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:56 pm

I would just go with Miles Morales.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Wait what....

Why would they make a Spiderman movie without Peter Parker..... Does he die in the comics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
Wait what....

Why would they make a Spiderman movie without Peter Parker..... Does he die in the comics?

Yes. Like twice.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 pm

I don't even want to know what half ass conjured up reason Peter Parker revived from the dead twice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
I don't even want to know what half ass conjured up reason Peter Parker revived from the dead twice.

Actually as far as I know, he's still dead in the Ultimate universe. While in the main universe, he has come back. Even though his body was never dead to begin with, thus why he was able to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?   Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should The Amazing Spider-Man 4 Have a New Hero?
Page 1 of 1