Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 pm

There you have a point since Goku was taught since his childhood. Yeah I suppose you can say that, but Flash gave them their name... the super seven! Razz

Darkseid and Doomsday have beaten him, but Superman still kicks their ass afterwards. Goku has been defeated, he gave up against Cell.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:03 pm

That's different. Son Goku sacrificed himself to save the Earth, but then Cell happen to survive. Superman was just simply defeated in battle.

Super Seven? Seven Dragon Balls? :ohcrap:
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha Oh you know Superman can be focused in battle. Not really, Flash was being a team player too... sorta. Of course Superman is all strength, his name is SUPERman. Oh yeah like Superman's never faced stronger beings and still won. You know beings like Doomsday or Darkseid. Oh and Darkseid considered a New God is he not?

@Sonji Wow you want me to use a version of Superman that was nerfed because he's too powerful, against a character that's never been nerfed? says a lot. If it's that one then of course he's going to lose.

Superman has Super strength, Heat vision, freeze breath, superhuman speed, can regenerate, invulnerability, and he's a master combatant since he was trained by wild cat, wonder woman, and Batman. This is only a few things he can do.

@Animu Bringing in his family to help just shows how much help he'll need to take down superman. Also superman has 2 cousins, a clone, and a dog.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 684938-supesgoku1_super

lol, implying that both characters aren't grossly overpowered. OG Superman vs. OG Goku.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Goku wins by default.

/END OF
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 Lexlut10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 pm

@Mecha Simply defeated? No. He came back and kicked both Darkseid and Doomsday's asses. Cell survived, Goku still died, he lost! He gave up and admitted that he would've lost against Cell. Lol 40 CAKES? NOOOOO!!

@Sonji You say "popular Superman" which is every Superman since the general public doesn't really know or care if there are other versions, but you say it's animated series Superman. Now you say "OG Superman"? So now you want me to use pre-crisis Superman? :jackie:

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Son Goku didn't even try his best to defeat Cell. He could have been bullshitting just so Son Gohan fights Cell instead. Which wouldn't surprise me since Son Gohan thought Son Goku was just holding back during the battle between Cell as well.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:33 pm

I dunno guys... Superman can kick extreme ass.

Skip to 3:30
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Yet, he still got killed by a human who stole 40 cakes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yet, he still got killed by a human who stole 40 cakes.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 1443829230 Did you not see all that kryptonite come out of Wonder Womans mouth? Or the fact he got stabbed through the heart with a spear that had a point made out of kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 Goku210

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 Krypto10

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 23829311
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:30 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 1443829230 Like Goku is smart enough to even find the most RAREST rock on earth. Only Lex (and maybe Batman) knows where to find it, and I'm sure Lex wants to kill Superman himself.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm

If he can find the rarest balls on Earth, I'm sure it isn't impossible for him to find one single little kryptonite. :-)
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 pm

LuLz rarest "Balls". Also it would take them months to find them before Bulma made something to be able to track them. Goku isn't Batman, he doesn't carry a kryptonite ring in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:21 pm

But IF he had kryptonite, Son Goku would have easily defeated him. Kinda like how IF Superman became Prime.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:33 pm

The Cold Hard truth:

Superman is not invulnerable, Darkseid seems to have no problem landing punches on him.
Not to mention he pulled a Bane on Superman.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 pm

@Mecha But that's the point, Goku WON'T have kryptonite unless they had prep time and even then he might not have it because Goku loves pushing his limits.

@Akainu Superman can get hurt without need of Kryptonite or magic, but only if that person is as strong or even stronger than he is (I have no doubt Goku is as strong as Superman). Superman has survived Darkseid's omega beams which kills anyone instantly, so he is invulnerable. Plus that was Animated Superman who was nerfed immensely. Also what happens at the end? Superman STILL wins, and look at what he does considering that's a NERFED verision of him.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am

I know double posting is against the G7 law, but these deserve to go here.

Goku -

Superman -

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 am

Not working for me. Going on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Goku wins. End of story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Goku finds Dragonballs (shouldn't take him too long) ---> Goku wishes kryptonite nuke ---> profits
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:51 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I know double posting is against the G7 law, but these deserve to go here.
It's not really double posting if you wait at least few hours in between and you actually have something to add.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:30 am

It's a preview of what's to come. Also Sonji, what does Goku do to the kryptonite? :content: The ending... sun dipping! :freddie: Also... when the hell did Goku have power of the force? :wat:

@Jack That's good to know. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 am

Son Goku FTW! DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 am

Aww yeah! Superman is prepping. :freddie:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next