Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson Empty
PostSubject: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 pm

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/07/31/fox-news-compares-last-months-superman-to-ferguson/

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/07/31/superman-literally-bashes-police-in-new-comic/

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 121042101 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 121042101 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 121042101 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 121042101 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 121042101
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 12c13e10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:40 pm

Fox News: "Fair and Balanced" MY ASS!

And OMFG the comments in the Article.....

Quote :
Yeah, let’s glorify the the Ferguson riots and criminals.  Great idea.

Wow…sounds like bad writing trying really hard to shoehorn thier politics in the book.

Too bad!  Superman was a great comic hers.  Must be a gaggle of liberals running DC now.

LOL liberal basement-dwelling cartoonists.

Typical left wing crud they are putting in comics now a days.

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 725796345 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 725796345 Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:31 pm

Fox News exists solely to scare the shit out of old white people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:26 pm

Fucking plebs with shit taste, Paktion Comics is based af
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 am

The amount of respect and authority cops get is so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:12 am

igame wrote:
The amount of respect and authority cops get is so stupid.
Yeah same with how you guys fucking revere your soldiers as saints
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 11:19 pm

@Orion

Never heard anyone call soldiers "saints" tbh, maybe heroes and what not, but certainly not saints to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:20 am

igame wrote:
@Orion

Never heard anyone call soldiers "saints" tbh, maybe heroes and what not, but certainly not saints to my knowledge.

Quote :
soldiers [are] "saints" tbh

There you go. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson   Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox News is Butthurt over New Superman Comic, Compares Superman Comic to Ferguson
Page 1 of 1