Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Mecha, I'm being sarcastic. Don't take it to heart.

Also like I've said, this is Superman vs Goku one on one. If Goku needs help to beat Superman then that's pathetic, especially since Goku probably is the most OP being in anime.

Really Sonji? Naruto? Really? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I know you're just kidding around, but we get it already. Superman won, Son Goku lost. You been made your point.

I agree that it is unfair for King Kai to help out Son Goku in the battle, but not if Superman was willing to blow up the Earth just to defeat him. That's one of the reasons why the video is so flawed. It didn't prove anything really.

What they should have done is have Son Goku and Superman mistake each other as enemies and it would have made much more sense.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 am

Hahahahahahaha you're not fucking serious mecha are you? Goku is a better strategist than superman? The dudes brain is a fucking supercomputer that operates way faster than goku's, you're clearly getting delusional. And no king kai, it's a one on one fight.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 am

Obviously you're the one that's delusional.

Son Goku IS a better strategist, lol. He has trained his whole life by material arts masters and gods. All you guys ever say is Superman is so strong that blah blah blah, without anything to back up your claim. It all just seems like a cop out to me.

By that logic, Superman minds works so fast that he can avoid anyone with kryptonite and magic. Oh wait! He still gets his ass kicked by anyone with kryptonite and magic. So much for having a supercomputer brain.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 am

"HURR DURR I know nothing about this character whatsoever so my character must be better"

Please look at what you just said, that's the equivalent of me saying captain america has a better healing.factor than deadpool.

If superman is close proximity to kryptonite, it starts killing him, he doesnt have time to react.
Superman is a much better strategist than goku, just read all-star superman, the dude played lex luthor. And being trained by martial artists and gods doesnt make u a better martial artist. Also superman has beaten many magic powered characters, it's clear u dont know anything about superman. Also we don't back up our claim? Check the fucking death battle video or do a google search.

Dude you really shouldn't even.be arguing this, you know even less about superman,well probably about the same as a generic dbztard.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 am

I can say the same about you with Son Goku, lol.

Deadpool may be more powerful, but I can at least admit Captain America is a better strategist.

I'm sure Superman is a good strategist as well, but better? Let me guess, because the sun gives him the power to become the ultimate strategist? Yep, that makes sense. eye roll

lol you're telling me to go watch the death battle video again? Even they admitted Son Goku was a better strategist. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:51 am

Lol when.did they say that? And no it's not the sun that gives him his supercomputer brain, it's because he's kryptonian. Name me one goku strategy feat that comes even close to manipulating lex luthor, who is much more intelligent than both goku and superman combined
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

lol, you're serious? The video clearly says Son Goku a genius when it comes out on the battlefield.

Oh so just because Superman is a Kryptonian, that makes him the smartest person on Earth? Batman and Lex Luthor anyone? Son Goku might be an uneducated low class Saiyan, but he's highly intelligent when it comes to fighting.

Also Dragon Ball has extremely intelligent villains similar to Lex Luthor as well, like Dr. Gero, Cell, etc. Only difference is those villains have powers, Lex doesn't. So Superman isn't the only one that battles someone way more intelligent than him.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:58 am

Sticking to my original plan:

Goku Instantaneous Transmissions to a shitton of kryptonite >>> teleports all of it up Superman's ass.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:49 am

@mecha I was asking where does it sat goku is a better strategist than superman, I never said superman is smarter than lex or batman, just that he's manipulated lex before.
I said supermans brain is a super computer, he processes shit WAY faster than goku, lex and batman.
@guywithichigosig Goku wouldn't know where to find kryptonite, he doesnt even know what it is, he wouldn't be able to touch superman either as he could constantly vibrate himself(superfap) to become intangible.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:01 am

@tahmidk

Lets see, an alien trained by the greatest material arts masters and gods his whole life vs. an alien with lack of training and relies heavily on the sun as the source for his strength. This should already be common sense.

Yeah, Superman is Kryptonian. But him being a better strategist all because he's Kryptonian is a silly logic and a cop out. It's like saying an Asian who never majored in mathematics knows more than the math professor, all because he's Asian.

As for Superman's brain processing faster...

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 23195311

So much for having a super computer brain.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 am

@Mecha Not even that would happen. King Kai would tell Goku that Superman is a good person, after all he's a god that seems to know it all. Plus, can't Goku search someone's feelings?

Superman does process stuff faster and that's because of his Kryptonian heritage. He isn't always prepared like Batman though. Also saying Superman has lack of training is ignorant. Superman's has had training. Wild Cat, Wonder Woman, Batman have all trained Superman since he know brute strength isn't enough.

@Sonji Lol Where would he find this Kryptonite? Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 pm

tahmidk wrote:
@mecha I was asking where does it sat goku is a better strategist than superman, I never said superman is smarter than lex or batman, just that he's manipulated lex before.
I said supermans brain is a super computer, he processes shit WAY faster than goku, lex and batman.
@guywithichigosig Goku wouldn't know where to find kryptonite, he doesnt even know what it is, he wouldn't be able to touch superman either as he could constantly vibrate himself(superfap) to become intangible.

So they could just both wander endlessly around each other, none hitting the other, until Goku gains enough energy from the Universe (he can do Ult. Spirit Bomb while using Transmission) and blows up everything. OR, he could just go to goddamn heaven and learn where to find Kryptonite.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha Not even that would happen. King Kai would tell Goku that Superman is a good person, after all he's a god that seems to know it all. Plus, can't Goku search someone's feelings?

Superman does process stuff faster and that's because of his Kryptonian heritage. He isn't always prepared like Batman though. Also saying Superman has lack of training is ignorant. Superman's has had training. Wild Cat, Wonder Woman, Batman have all trained Superman since he know brute strength isn't enough.

@Sonji Lol Where would he find this Kryptonite? Razz

King Kai would tell Goku whatever the shit Goku wants him to hell him, lawl.

Goku is literally a universe destroyer. That is what he is. Everything about him was made to have the power to crush entire worlds easily. Goku shakes the entire goddamn planet when he punches using slight Ki to boost up his physical strength. Goku could destroy half of the goddamn galaxy in Super Saiyan 3, let alone 4. Also, drop the Superman can keep up with Goku or he's faster crap. Instant Transmission is just what it says. Instant.

EDIT: Yup. Goku can read emotions and predict attacks.

He gets stronger after almost dying ffs, lol.

Also, I fail to see why Goku can't just blow up Superman when in SSJ3? Vegeta does it and he wasn't even SSJ. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Vegetablowingapartcui

Also, if we're going by the fact that Ki is just a life force that everyone has (not everyone can harness/use), Goku would be able to know Superman was coming from as far as GALAXIES away, lol.

Light would take approx. 35 minutes to get to Jupiter (it took Goku's ship mere seconds to reach that area). The ship itself is faster than light, and Goku's instant transmission got him further than that (NAMEK) INSTANTLY. He can also use it to cross between dimensions (seen as he teleports basically to Heaven and back).

Goku has telekinesis, incredibly useful when stopping Superman from throwing shit at him.

Superman cannot breathe in space. He holds his breath for long periods of time.

Perfect Cell threatens to blow up the fucking Solar System..... Safe to say Goku would do this with ease at full power (end of series).

Kid Buu can blow up the fucking Universe (Holy Realm and all). DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Kidbuuuniverebuster Goku responds by stating that he could destroy Buu at full power. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Gokukillingkidbuuinanin

Goku diverts this DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Gokunuke2 from the people around him to protect them. HE'S NOT EVEN THAT FUCKING STRONG HERE.

Frieza survived the explosion of a planet at 120,000,000.... Safe to say Goku can do so with ease.

Don't bring up the "Superman survived Supernova" feat. Supernovas are mostly a ginormous burst of super intense heat. Superman is invulnerable to heat, so his overall durability should not be measured by this feat.

Kid Buu lands a direct punch on SSJ3 Goku and Goku doesn't even flinch. Buu can destroy entire cities with his raw strength.

Yeah, Superman is super strong physical wise, but is he really stronger than Goku? Goku is seen pushing a 40+ ton boulder with a mere power level of 100. His power level towards the end of the series is 475,000,000. Get on his fucking level Superman. Goku makes Earth (6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons) SHAKE BY JUST POWERING UP.

Superman's pressure point-hitting combat style is useless to Goku. The dude isn't even human, he's a fucking alien. Goku's fighting style is so profound that Kami (God, pretty much) praises Goku. He fights using the atmosphere, sensing the movement of air waves and such to predict movements.

Goku crosses Snake Way in 2 days going at a speed of about 13,018mph (Snake Way is 625,000miles). His power level is 5000 here. Using some basic math and Snake Way as a base, Goku would need to be at a power level of 258,823,529 (not even on par with SSJ Goku) to fly at the speed of light.

Goku fights (throws fists, moves, kicks) at half the speed of light. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Gokulightingfastcombats He is a child here. Now imagine how fast his combat speed is at SSJ3.

Superman fails to dodge this DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Supermanterriblereactio

Last edited by Greg Jennings on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
@tahmidk

Lets see, an alien trained by the greatest material arts masters and gods his whole life vs. an alien with lack of training and relies heavily on the sun as the source for his strength. This should already be common sense.

Yeah, Superman is Kryptonian. But him being a better strategist all because he's Kryptonian is a silly logic and a cop out. It's like saying an Asian who never majored in mathematics knows more than the math professor, all because he's Asian.

As for Superman's brain processing faster...

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 23195311

So much for having a super computer brain.

Superman was trained in Torquasm-Rao and Torquasm-Vo, as well as being trained by wonder woman, wildcat and wonder woman, But Batman pffft, what is he? a yellow belt or something? herp derp
I never said superman was a better strategist because hes kryptonian, because of that he can process information much quicker cuz hes a fucking supercomputer.
He's a better strategist because he's smarter than goku, more intelligent and in the video they even called superman a genius. Did i forget to mention he was trained by FUCKING MONGUL?
Also it seems you don't know, but that green stuff batman has is kryptonite and it kills superman, so it's going to be fucking hard for him to process shit as he's dying.
DBZtards need to get over it, King Supez reign supreme.

I like you Mecha, but not when you're being a dbztard

Also superman has more knowledge than goku could ever hope to obtain

Supercomputer brain + photographic memory + super speed + coupla libraries = do the math

I'll "debate" you once you can think more clearly and actually get over you're raging boner for goku and actually try and read my post without thinking to yourself of goku caressing you're hair.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 1247583484094

Also future trunks has always been the coolest dbz character
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 pm

@Sonji Spirit bomb doesn't affect Superman, he's pure of heart. Plus it would take years since he's gathering energy from the universe, even if the energy travels at light speed. Also destroy everything? So Goku can blow up a planet and everyone would be fine, but when Superman does it everyone loses their minds. See Goku needs help, always needs help.

Doesn't Goku listen to King Kai? Since you know, King Kai is wise and SMART. Superman can destroy galaxies, hell in pre-crisis he SNEEZED away a solar system. Yes it's instant, but what you don't seem to get through your skull is Goku has to concentrate to get somewhere far. Sure he can do it like nothing if its a close place, but if its half way across the world he has to concentrate. Also Superman can see at a microscopic level, hell he can see the atoms and light spectrum. Superman can see everything in slow-mo like Flash can.

Then Goku would search Superman's feelings and find that he's a good person. Hell they'd be BFF's and Superman might end up learning how to use Ki attacks like Goku, making him even more powerful. Same can be said about Superman. why doesn't Superman just go FTL and throw Goku into the sun?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Sonji Spirit bomb doesn't affect Superman, he's pure of heart. Plus it would take years since he's gathering energy from the universe, even if the energy travels at light speed. Also destroy everything? So Goku can blow up a planet and everyone would be fine, but when Superman does it everyone loses their minds. See Goku needs help, always needs help.

Doesn't Goku listen to King Kai? Since you know, King Kai is wise and SMART. Superman can destroy galaxies, hell in pre-crisis he SNEEZED away a solar system. Yes it's instant, but what you don't seem to get through your skull is Goku has to concentrate to get somewhere far. Sure he can do it like nothing if its a close place, but if its half way across the world he has to concentrate. Also Superman can see at a microscopic level, hell he can see the atoms and light spectrum. Superman can see everything in slow-mo like Flash can.

Then Goku would search Superman's feelings and find that he's a good person. Hell they'd be BFF's and Superman might end up learning how to use Ki attacks like Goku, making him even more powerful. Same can be said about Superman. why doesn't Superman just go FTL and throw Goku into the sun?

Read my edited post.

I like how you imply how Superman wouldn't need outside help, yet he relies on a sun for his power.

Goku is seen using Instant Transmission to get to Namek. That is far more than half a planet. He needs to concentrate at the beginning of the series. Once he masters the technique he hardly concentrates.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Supermancantbreatheinsa He can't breathe in space.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Yes he can, i have no idea where that scan is from but, but the writers and editors fucked up. How the fuck does superman have giant battles in space and fly across the universe if he cant breathe in space? EVERYONE(Even DBZtards) knows king supez can breathe in space
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Yes he can, i have no idea where that scan is from but, but the writers and editors fucked up. How the fuck does superman have giant battles in space and fly across the universe if he cant breathe in space? EVERYONE(Even DBZtards) knows king supez can breathe in space

Explains that he has been trained/learned to hold his breath for super long extended periods of time. Not much of a difference, but just pointing out that he cannot breathe in space.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm

He can hold his breath practically forever
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:04 pm

@Sonji He still has to find that Ki if it's too far like how he did with Broly. He can feel it when it's close.

You still don't seem to understand that he still has to concentrate to use it.

Superman has fought people with telekinesis, one of them is Manchester Black and he still kicked his ass.

Superman can breath in space. He feeds off the sun, he doesn't need human nutrition, it's just a habit.

Safe to say Superman HAS sneezed away a solar system. Imagine if he actually tried.

Superman has managed to take one beings like Doomday and Darkseid both which would laugh at any DBZ villain. Superman has taken on the full force of the omega beam which would make the Spiritbomb look like a grenade.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 41983-am30im1_large

He's sandwiched by two planets, Goku won't survive that since he ran from and exploding Namek and was killed in the explosion of Cell.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 Deathofthenewgods080260co1

Why take away a feat of Superman? I thought Goku could compete? eye roll

Hulk punched Superman at full force and it didn't phase him. Like it says. If he's ready for the punch nothing can move him.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 1029604-supesvshulk18sq_super

Did you really ask if Superman was stronger? Superman can move planets, carried a chained galaxy. Can lift 200 Quintilian tons and this isn't even his limit when fully charged. Hell in pre-crisis he hurled a sun 1.3 million times bigger than earth. Goku has limits, Superman doesn't. He's even strong than Adamantium.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 1777545-superman_adamantium_super
Get on his fucking level, Goku.

Superman can see at a microscopic level, Goku's a humanoid alien so he has pressure points, even Frieza took advantage of these in the Frieza saga. Superman see the light spectrum, atom, molecules, all that shizz. He can see stuff in slow-mo if he wanted.

Superman has traveled to Alpha Centauri from earth and back in mere seconds. Alpha Centauri is 4.37 light years multiply that by 2 it's 8.74 light years which is 51, 379, 226, 200, 000 trillion miles. He traveled 51.4 trillion miles a second which means Superman was clocking his speed at 185 quadrillion miles per hour. That in turn means superman was traveling 276, 232, 399. million times faster than light.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

@Yonny

*blows kiss*
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Only thing this debate has proven is that Superman is too broad a character, filled with more contradictions than the United States.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 3:32 pm

He doesn't have many contradictions, well modern age anyway, it's just because some editors got lazy and DC let loose shitty writers, Best Superman writers this decade have been Geoff John's(Fucking amazing green lantern, aquaman, teen titans, justice league, JSA and JLA) Paul Cornell (Couple of Doctor Who episodes, Captain Britain, Demon Knights) and Grant Morrison(if u don't know this guy, ur not that much of a DC fan)

That's why the reboot happened, supermans abilities in new 52 are much clearer.

Also if u thought modern age superman had too many contradictions you should see some modern age hawkguy, what minute he's an alien, the next a reincarnated pharoah, then a fucking archeologist that found some tech, he's basically a different character every year with no explanation.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:17 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Jack, Ki isn't magic.

Ki is energy, magic is magic.

That's like saying if Dr. Strange uses Ki. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 3111512328

Oh and Tamhdik, you should get that sig shrinked.
What kind of energy is ki? 'Cuz if it's a metaphysical energy, then it's magic. Doctor Strange would just happen to use a different kind of magic. Sorry, but I don't see how ki isn't magic; Goku would destroy Superman with a kamehameha easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next