Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Done.

Man, Trogdor's lair was a terrible idea.

Last edited by Teckno on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Teckno wrote:
Done.

Man Trogdor's lair was a terrible idea.

Is there any way to move all those threads back where they originally were from Trogdor's Lair?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Done.

Is there any way to move all those threads back where they originally were from Trogdor's Lair?

I don't think so. It would have to be individually moved.

Even if we had the patience and numbers of mods to do that, it would make old threads look like new threads in their respective sections.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Done.

I don't think so. It would have to be individually moved.

Even if we had the patience and numbers of mods to do that, it would make old threads look like new threads in their respective sections.

Just don't delete them, pls.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 3:21 am

Holy fucking shit! Wow. That was great. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 7:56 am

Superman is the more powerful and just better character in general.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:07 am

Son Goku can't beat Superman, and yet this is possible...

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 Tumblr_nrc9m6FtnR1r5a08so2_500
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Son Goku can't beat Superman, and yet this is possible...

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 Tumblr_nrc9m6FtnR1r5a08so2_500
Kryptonite is Batman's friend.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:03 pm

I told my friend that if superman loses it will be if they use New 52 superman and if Goku shits senzu beans out his ass. Or for pure fan service since everyone wanted to see Goku win.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:31 pm

I don't know? Even if Superman can beat Son Goku, the video still makes Superman look WAY too op. I mean, if he's that strong, why does he need the Justice League's help? Why does he have trouble fighting off certain characters that don't even seem as strong? I know Superman's weakness is kryptonite and magic, but come on, that's bullshit! Superman's power just seems way too inconsistent.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
I don't know? Even if Superman can beat Son Goku, the video still makes Superman look WAY too op. I mean, if he's that strong, why does he need the Justice League's help? Why does he have trouble fighting off certain characters that don't even seem as strong? I know Superman's weakness is kryptonite and magic, but come on, that's bullshit! Superman's power just seems way too inconsistent.
Superman doesn't need the Justice League's help, they need his help. Depends who and where he's fighting. If he's fighting on earth he's holding back all the time. If he's fighting someone he can kill with one punch he's holding back. Either way, he's holding back.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 am

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Superman doesn't need the Justice League's help, they need his help. Depends who and where he's fighting. If he's fighting on earth he's holding back all the time. If he's fighting someone he can kill with one punch he's holding back. Either way, he's holding back.
So much wrong in one post. I'll nip the bud where it starts, Superman does and has needed the JL's help many many times, he's not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:30 am

Orion wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
So much wrong in one post. I'll nip the bud where it starts, Superman does and has needed the JL's help many many times, he's not Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

I laughed way harder than I should have.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Orion wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Okay, why does he need them beside the fact he can't be everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 am

You know what? Fuck Son Goku and Superman.

Batman > All. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15