Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm

@Sonji You're real determined. Razz
Superman One Million would just re-create the sun like he did Kyrpton. Superman can just fly light speed stand in front of the sun and use heat vision. Yes, that's how powerful Superman is. His heat vision can compete with Goku's ki blasts.

@Mecha DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 725796345 The "S" Signal.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 am

Yonny, just give it up already and quit turning the fight into a fight of transformations.

This fight is Normal Goku vs Normal Superman, not transformations, no godhoods, no nothing.

Last edited by Akainu on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 pm

How am I turning this into a battle of transformations?

Normal Goku Vs Normal Superman? Superman still wins.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Sonji You're real determined. Razz
Superman One Million would just re-create the sun like he did Kyrpton. Superman can just fly light speed stand in front of the sun and use heat vision. Yes, that's how powerful Superman is. His heat vision can compete with Goku's ki blasts.

@Mecha DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 725796345 The "S" Signal.

Wouldn't he just lose his powers when the sun is destroyed? How would he re-create it without powers?

Also, lolno. Normal Goku vs. Normal Superman? Goku is still faster than Superman is. Kryptonite up the urethra it is.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Nope, Superman doesn't lose his powers right off the bat, even under a red sun. They just become limited. Superman One Million has consumed enough energy of a the sun to have enough left to rebuild it.

Lol No. I agree Goku is faster, but only in throwing fists. Also not to mention Superman has more FACTUAL feats than Goku.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Nope, Superman doesn't lose his powers right off the bat, even under a red sun. They just become limited. Superman One Million has consumed enough energy of a the sun to have enough left to rebuild it.

Lol No. I agree Goku is faster, but only in throwing fists. Also not to mention Superman has more FACTUAL feats than Goku.

Uhh... Goku can teleport. Isn't there a scene where he teleports to that place in the sky where Gohan and Trunks learn to fuse (forget the name) instantaneously. Superman isn't touching Goku.

Also, I don't know about more factual feats, but I know he's saved the galaxy multiple times and actually knows how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

lol yonny, you still haven't given a good reason as to why Superman is stronger. All you do is bring up Superman Prime, which is a cop out because Superman Prime is non-canon. Not to mention the fact you're comparing a character from an alternative future to a character in his main present timeline. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Goku wins. Superman is a faggot who has a shitty alter ego, a homoqueer costume, and he never even gets any pussy. Goku fucks bitches. He gets shit done and doesn't worry about property damage. His hair can impale Superman. And he doesn't wear red tights or a cape like a total fag.

You cannot argue with me on this. Goku beats Superman eleven times out of ten. Fuck yo couch.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Goku wins. Superman is a faggot who has a shitty alter ego, a homoqueer costume, and he never even gets any pussy. Goku fucks bitches. He gets shit done and doesn't worry about property damage. His hair can impale Superman. And he doesn't wear red tights or a cape like a total fag.

You cannot argue with me on this. Goku beats Superman eleven times out of ten. Fuck yo couch.

Has Superman ever even killed anybody?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm

@Mecha You should know why he's stronger. Pre-Crisis Superman can mop the floor with Goku, hell, post-crisis can still kick his ass. New 52 Superman can lift more than 1 sextillion tons. Superman has uppercuted a doomsday clone's head off. Which Superman would you like me to use? It isn't my fault there isn't more than one version of Goku in manga.

@Sonji, that's all Goku has when it comes to speed. Superman can use speedblitz and it's over. Not to mention he was trained by in hand-to-hand combat by Batman.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:26 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha You should know why he's stronger. Pre-Crisis Superman can mop the floor with Goku, hell, post-crisis can still kick his ass. New 52 Superman can lift more than 1 sextillion tons. Superman has uppercuted a doomsday clone's head off. Which Superman would you like me to use? It isn't my fault there isn't more than one version of Goku in manga.

@Sonji, that's all Goku has when it comes to speed. Superman can use speedblitz and it's over. Not to mention he was trained by in hand-to-hand combat by Batman.

I'm guessing he wants you to use standard issue, 'famous' Superman. Blue and red and all that jazz.

"That's all"? You're right. The ability to teleport anywhere instantly. Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

Also, if we're using both standard issues of both, inb4 Goku teleports to space and blows up sun. Standard issue can't recreate el sol.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 pm

So New 52 Superman? A version of Superman that's still in development - even though his feats are impressive - against a character who keeps getting powers on top of the one he already has since Dragon Ball. And they call Superman overpowered. :fuckthat:

That is all when it comes to his speed outside of fighting.

Also about the sun -

1. that would eventually kill everyone since the world will freeze without a sun.

2. Goku LOVES competition, I doubt he'd resort to that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 pm

You seem to focus too much on strength, when Son Goku is a more trained and skillful fighter with superior techniques and better strategies. FACT.

Superman might be stronger, but does that really mean he can beat Son Goku? No. Batman has already proven that he can defeat Superman, so superior strength doesn't mean shit.

Physically and mentally trained > strength.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:53 pm

yonny616 wrote:
So New 52 Superman? A version of Superman that's still in development - even though his feats are impressive - against a character who keeps getting powers on top of the one he already has since Dragon Ball. And they call Superman overpowered. :fuckthat:

That is all when it comes to his speed outside of fighting.

Also about the sun -

1. that would eventually kill everyone since the world will freeze without a sun.

2. Goku LOVES competition, I doubt he'd resort to that.

Didn't I say popular Superman? Is that the name of the Superman that everybody in America knows and loves?

Like Goku gives a flying fuck about dying anymore, lol. Dude will just chill in heavens.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Never denied Goku is a better fighter, since he has trained his ass off since childhood. Batman has beaten Superman with help or exposing his weaknesses. What do you mean by "mentally trained"?

@Sonji The name of Superman that everyone knows is Superman, or Clark Kent. Razz Goku cares for everyone else, does he not?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Son Goku and Batman are trained to be 100% focus during battle. And don't say Superman is just as focus either. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 725796345 I just got done reading Justice League: Origins, Batman was the only one being a team player and ended up saving Superman's life from Darkseid.

Superman is all super strength, but Son Goku is more than that and has proven he can take down enemies physically superior than him. Not to mention the fact that Son Goku is like a sponge. Always getting stronger with each training and battle he gets into. So Superman having super strength doesn't mean shit.

BTW, Son Goku will be facing actual gods in the new Dragon Ball Z film. So his story is still developing as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Never denied Goku is a better fighter, since he has trained his ass off since childhood. Batman has beaten Superman with help or exposing his weaknesses. What do you mean by "mentally trained"?

@Sonji The name of Superman that everyone knows is Superman, or Clark Kent. Razz Goku cares for everyone else, does he not?

Dude, come on. Quit playing dumb. I'm talking about the Superman in the cartoons. You know, the super famous one. Not the one that lifts a bajillion tons.

Goku
- Trained fighter
- Teleports instantaneously
- Can feel emotions/read minds
- Wide variety of techniques/powers.

Superman
- Super strength
- Heat vision (not sure how useful this is against Goku, but whatevs).

Feel free to add more for Supes.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:23 am

Goku has two kids. How many kids Superman have? Zero. Goku wins.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

Make that two kids and a granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:56 am

Mecha wrote:
Make that two kids and a granddaughter.
Like a boss.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 Goku+is+a+fucking+boss+when+it+comes+to+women+_f90dc0e8891c93f6c6d05cf16eb1c7d5
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:33 am

Goku doesn't even need to sweat in order to beat Superman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:39 am

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 23829310
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Has Superman ever even killed anybody?
No because he's gay.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 am

@Mecha Oh you know Superman can be focused in battle. Not really, Flash was being a team player too... sorta. Of course Superman is all strength, his name is SUPERman. Oh yeah like Superman's never faced stronger beings and still won. You know beings like Doomsday or Darkseid. Oh and Darkseid considered a New God is he not?

@Sonji Wow you want me to use a version of Superman that was nerfed because he's too powerful, against a character that's never been nerfed? says a lot. If it's that one then of course he's going to lose.

Superman has Super strength, Heat vision, freeze breath, superhuman speed, can regenerate, invulnerability, and he's a master combatant since he was trained by wild cat, wonder woman, and Batman. This is only a few things he can do.

@Animu Bringing in his family to help just shows how much help he'll need to take down superman. Also superman has 2 cousins, a clone, and a dog.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 684938-supesgoku1_super
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am

@yonny616

I said not AS focused. Also what I meant was Batman is clearly the smartest out of the team, and had to make everyone work together.

lol Doomsday and Darkseid both defeated Superman before. Son Goku has never really been defeated, well not in the same sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next