Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Superman is teamed up with Aquaman. Do you really want to be on the same team as Aquaman? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
@yonny616

SS4 fusion Dragon Ball powers > Superman Prime
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 725796345 How exactly?

@Canai Science hasn't proven anything. Razz Also Superman can lift 200 Quintillion Tons.

You miss the fact that Goku can teleport.

Also, his power level is stated to be at like 16Mil during the Frieza fight. I forget by what it is multiplied by, but that number is multiplied by a certain number for each SSJ he goes into (may be the number of SSJ). Also, assuming they have access to all their shit, Goku will be able to fusionfag with Vegeta and go SSJ4 Gogeta, giving him the ability to destroy a galaxy with a flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:49 pm

@Animu Goku has Krillin. :fuckthat:

@Sonji You guy also forget that Goku has human limitations, even if he's an alien. Superman doesn't. Not to mention Superman's own costume is invulnerable, like him. Superman One million powered up in the sun for 15k years, he re-made Krypton (I mean literally), and can wave goku out of existence. Think of a Dr. Manhattan x100 , That's Superman One million.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

@Yonny
Destructo Disk and taunts the sh!t out of Frieza.

What can Aquaman do? Call in a fish.

Last edited by Animu_Desu on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:55 pm

Kuririn > Aquaman

It's true that Son Goku was born weak, because he's a low-class Sayian and all. But he had to train his ass off to become basically a god by the end of the series.

Also lol! Why would Superman need a powerful costume if he's already super? DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Animu Goku has Krillin. :fuckthat:

@Sonji You guy also forget that Goku has human limitations, even if he's an alien. Superman doesn't. Not to mention Superman's own costume is invulnerable, like him. Superman One million powered up in the sun for 15k years, he re-made Krypton (I mean literally), and can wave goku out of existence. Think of a Dr. Manhattan x100 , That's Superman One million.

Human limitations.... Uh.... Not really.

Dude can just teleport Superman to red sun or w/e the fuck it was. Or he can just get some Kryptonite into his urethra.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

@Mecha Eh Krillin is still DB Universe Aquaman. Also I don't know why his costume is like that, but it is. Razz

@Sonji Uh.... yeah. Goku can get tired, burnt, sick, and while he can be in the outer-sphere, it's only for short periods. Superman One Million has NO weaknesses. Superman can move faster than light, he escaped a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha Eh Krillin is still DB Universe Aquaman. Also I don't know why his costume is like that, but it is. Razz

@Sonji Uh.... yeah. Goku can get tired, burnt, sick, and while he can be in the outer-sphere, it's only for short periods. Superman One Million has NO weaknesses. Superman can move faster than light, he escaped a black hole.

Pretty sure he can breathe in space, as proven by the new movie (CANON).

Fuck that, dude. Goku can just blow up the sun/stars and destroy Superman that way. Not really that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:11 pm

Can Aquaman's fishy powers do that? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:19 pm

@Sonji
Well finally a canon film, even in canon, Superman still wins.
And Superman One million can re-create it all, not to mention Superman Prime can resurrect himself from the dead.

@Mecha DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 725796345 Misleading video, He still gets his ass whooped by the Saibamen.

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Sonji
Well finally a canon film, even in canon, Superman still wins.
And Superman One million can re-create it all, not to mention Superman Prime can resurrect himself from the dead.

@Mecha Misleading video, He still gets his ass whooped by the Saibamen. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 725796345

K so, Goku teleports and gets all Dragonballs to wish that FagMan never existed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:22 pm

@yonny

He still killed most of the Saibamen though, which Yamcha failed to do. Also the surviving Saibamen didn't even lay a hand on Kuririn because he got killed before doing so.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

@Sonji I thought this was Superman vs Goku, not Superman vs Shenron. Razz

@Mecha He still the Aquaman of DB Universe. Razz By that I mean they're both jokes in their communities.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Sonji I thought this was Superman vs Goku, not Superman vs Shenron. Razz

@Mecha He still the Aquaman of DB Universe. Razz By that I mean they're both jokes in their communities.

Anything canon in their universes can go. I mean, you're using shit writing to your advantage xD
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:39 pm

@yonny

So Kuririn is a joke, but not Yamcha? :areyoufuckingk
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

@Mecha No, it's just that Yamcha is a whole new level of Joke.

@Sonji DBGT isn't canon, so no SSj4 or fused Goku/Shenron.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm

At least Kuririn can do something on land. Aquaman's true potential can't be unlocked unless he's underwater, and there is no real crime underwater.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
there is no real crime underwater.
Black Manta says hi.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Oh no! Not Black Manta! Those poor creatures of the sea! Wut shell we do!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:27 pm

When I read that I looked at your sig and it was even more funny. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 725796345

Don't forget, Krillin TFS
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha No, it's just that Yamcha is a whole new level of Joke.

@Sonji DBGT isn't canon, so no SSj4 or fused Goku/Shenron.

K.

Vegetto: 600,000,000 Galaxies gun die.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

@Mecha Ha! I loved that gag on Family Guy. Though the robot chicken stuff is more funny.

@Sonji It's Goku vs Superman, not Superman vs Vegetto. Razz
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:05 pm

SSJ3 Goku: 450,000,000

Goku teleports to space --> Goku destroys sun --> Superman loses powers, Prime or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 Funny-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next