Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Trilogy announed

Go down 
+7
Bluenose
Archduke
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
The Enkindler
Chobo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mass Effect Trilogy announed 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Mass Effect Trilogy announed Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:34 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/26/mass-effect-trilogy/

Quote :
Mass Effect 1, 2, & 3 are being released in an all-in-one bundle for Xbox 360 and PC on November 6, and for PlayStation 3 at a later date. The compilation, titled Mass Effect Trilogy, is priced at $59.99.

Mass Effect Trilogy sees the first Mass Effect come to PS3 for the first time, and that game will also be released as a digital standalone on PSN. Also, there's crucially no mention of the compilation coming to Wii U, a fact that makes the Wii U release of Mass Effect 3 eleven days after Mass Effect Trilogy hits a bit awkward. We've reached out to EA regards whether or not the trilogy includes previously released DLC.

EA also announced N7 Day, a "worldwide celebration of the Mass Effect franchise" that of course takes place on November 7. Whether or not fans can tear themselves away from the trilogy released the day before is another matter.

Cool for those who want to get into the trilogy

And especially cool that ME1 will be included on the PS3 version.

Last edited by Chobo on Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:41 pm

Good for PS3 owners, ME1 was amazing, and they should definetely play it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect Trilogy announed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:54 pm

I might actually consider getting it now.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mass Effect Trilogy announed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 pm

I was about to criticize the shit outta this since it's just repackaging games that are already on the system, but then I read about the first game coming to PS3. I might buy it.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Will be worth it for Mass Effect 1 & 2 + DLC alone.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Awesome. I finally get to experience Mass effect 1 on PS3!!!! Mass Effect Trilogy announed 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:52 pm

This is a blatant money grab from those who played ME2 and ME3 but want to play ME1. Why don't they release a stand alone Mass Effect 1 PS3 version?

Oh that's right, because if they did it would probably be like 30 or less $. So they just want us to buy the whole trilogy for an increase to 60$. I'll pass. It is great for those who didn't play any of them though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mass Effect Trilogy announed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Teckno wrote:
This is a blatant money grab from those who played ME2 and ME3 but want to play ME1. Why don't they release a stand alone Mass Effect 1 PS3 version?

Oh that's right, because if they did it would probably be like 30 or less $. So they just want us to buy the whole trilogy for an increase to 60$. I'll pass. It is great for those who didn't play any of them though.
They're releasing the first game as a digital download on PSN.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Teckno wrote:

They're releasing the first game as a digital download on PSN.

Mass Effect Trilogy announed 1443829230 Mass Effect Trilogy announed 1443829230 Mass Effect Trilogy announed 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect Trilogy announed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Well it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 pm

Lol, oops. I didn't actually read this specific article. I read a different one and they made no mention of the digital download. :oops:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 am

Once again my patience pays off 8)
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Well now I don't have to pay for the games seperately which would've cost way more money. Thanks EA. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm

About time. Mass Effect was the best in the series.

I wonder what strings Sony had to pull to get this though. EA didn't publish the first game, Microsoft did!
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Mass Effect Sigma
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:12 am

I'm actually curious now as to whether they will fix the the frame rate ans screen tearing in the first game, that was it's only flaw to me.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 am

Stoney wrote:
I'm actually curious now as to whether they will fix the the frame rate ans screen tearing in the first game, that was it's only flaw to me.
Funny thing is, the frame rate issue carried on to the PC version as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy announed   Mass Effect Trilogy announed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy announed
Page 1 of 1