Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 Empty
PostSubject: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

:content:
Quote :
BioWare hasn’t hidden the fact that there will be more Mass Effect games in our future. They’ve outright said that there will, in fact. However, the studio hasn’t even hinted as to what the games could be about or when they’ll take place. Until now.

In the newly released The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3 app, executive producer Casey Hudson says that the events witnessed in Mass Effect 3 is as far as he wishes to go.

While not yet sure what the franchise will tackle next, “whatever we do would likely happen before or during the events of Mass Effect 3, not after,” he says.

The interview was made before the furor over the game’s endings broke out though, so it’s best not to hold Hudson to those words as far as DLC is concerned. Keep hope alive and all that.

The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3 also brought news of a Mass Effect first-person shooter that BioWare was working on for a while. It includes deleted scenes from the game as well, including one from the controversial ending. Worth the purchase if you’re a fan
http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/2012/03/15/future-mass-effect-games-will-take-place-before-or-during-mass-effect-3/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I don't know. I'm not sure if it will live up to something as big as the universe falling to Reaper's. They'd have to make a great plot to compete with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Teckno wrote:
I don't know. I'm not sure if it will live up to something as big as the universe falling to Reaper's. They'd have to make a great plot to compete with that.
Probably the first contact war?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Probably the first contact war?

Still though, like I said, it's not as big as fighting a force that eradicates the universe every 50,000 years. Plus, the First Contact War is self limiting, you know you'll win in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:18 am

So bassically what he is saying is that we will never know what the hell happend to the normandy crew and the galaxy after the ME3 ending.....

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

Personally I believe they will base a game around the events of the Battle for Earth as told from this man's point of view.

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 Me3sni11
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 pm

They should make Garus the main character, or maybe let you pick your own race like in Dragon Age: Origins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3   Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Mass Effect games will take place “before or during” Mass Effect 3
Page 1 of 1