Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 am

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? Mass-e10

Quote :
Mass Effect Trilogy has been listed for a PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release by Chilean retailer Zmart, following quotes from BioWare suggesting that a new-gen bundle was on the cards.

We reported on the quotes earlier this year, which came from Aaryn Flynn, GM for BioWare’s Edmonton & Montreal studios. On Twitter he said, “We have discussed that internally. If we can put solid plans together we’ll share.”

Now, the Zmart listings come with PS4 and Xbox One pack art, with no release date attached. Hit the links for each product page.

According to the site, Mass Effect Trilogy has been rated M for mature on both formats.

Via OXM.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:06 pm

I see this happening with a lot of 7th gen series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Would be pretty sweet. If it doesn't come with all the DLC I'd be pretty disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Would be pretty sweet. If it doesn't come with all the DLC I'd be pretty disappointed.

Did the PS3/360 Mass Effect trilogy come out with all the DLC?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Teckno wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:

Did the PS3/360 Mass Effect trilogy come out with all the DLC?

They came as stock. ME2 on PS3 had a bunch of dlc on disc.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

I got a feeling that we'll see a lot of games from the 7th generation getting ported over to 8th generation. I guess it wouldn't be so bad as long they don't ask top dollar for them.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:04 pm

THIS is why they didn't include Backwards Compatibility on the new consoles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?   Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy coming to PS4 and Xbox One?
Page 1 of 1