Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe

Go down 
+4
The Enkindler
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
TheJubJub5721
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Second little segment. Usually I would want it to be done after the trilogy but I really want to see what they do with the Mass Effect Universe after Shepard.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

No surprise there. The Mass Effect franchise is just expanding.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 pm

I kind of hoped not. There was still a lot of things about the Mass Effect universe that I have questions about, and I'm sure they can make prequels based off of the First Contact War or somethings. Just don't ruin it EA by making the series annualized.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Alanski wrote:
I kind of hoped not. There was still a lot of things about the Mass Effect universe that I have questions about, and I'm sure they can make prequels based off of the First Contact War or somethings. Just don't ruin it EA by making the series annualized.

Oh, the First Contact War would be an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

From what I know, the movie will take place in the First Contact War.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Warner Bros. has recently confirmed that the film will be based on the first game in the series, and NOT the books or other media.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Warner Bros. has recently confirmed that the film will be based on the first game in the series, and NOT the books or other media.
They said that the Turians will be the bad guys, so either it really does take place during the First Contact War, or Uwe Boll might be behind this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Leonidas wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

They said that the Turians will be the bad guys, so either it really does take place during the First Contact War, or Uwe Boll might be behind this.

It's not. That was just a rumor. The film will be based on the first game. They even confirmed this at Comic Con, so there should be no doubt in your mind otherwise. Also I'm sure Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. will treat the franchise the respect it deserves. Most of their adaptations are usually faithful to the source material.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

It's not. That was just a rumor. The film will be based on the first game. They even confirmed this at Comic Con, so there should be no doubt in your mind otherwise. Also I'm sure Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. will treat the franchise the respect it deserves. Most of their adaptations are usually faithful to the source material.

Better damn be, or I will die shooting up their offices Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe 21888
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Better damn be, or I will die shooting up their offices Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe 21888

Well, even if the film disappoints, it's still going to be way better than 99% of the video game adaptations out there. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Leonidas wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Well, even if the film disappoints, it's still going to be way better than 99% of the video game adaptations out there. Razz

True...Resident Evil...lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 am

There is going to be a Mass Effect MMO. I'm sure of it Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am

Lykos wrote:

I rather doubt that.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

I rather doubt that.

Yeah, me too. I want to see it happen, but I don't think it will.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 am

BioDemon wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

I rather doubt that.

Yeah, me too. I want to see it happen, but I don't think it will.

I don't even know if I want one really. I want more deep story lines rather than an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Mass Effect vs StarWars fighting game PLZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:20 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

No just fucking no.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

That's a great idea! I hope we get Uncharted vs. Indiana Jones next.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Mecha wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

That's a great idea! I hope we get Uncharted vs. Indiana Jones next.

I can't imagine a Mass Effect fighting game.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Star Wars would win anyway. But I wouldn't be surprised of a ME MMO. The Old Republic MMO is coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe   Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy not the end of Mass Effect Universe
Page 1 of 1