Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:33 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:52 am

Cool. Maybe I'll pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 am

Just don't remaster it, make it digital-only, and sell it cheap. It already looks fine this early in the generation.

The only thing that would be worth fixing would be how the characters move, and maybe adding a few romance options.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Sir Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Just don't remaster it, make it digital-only, and sell it cheap.  It already looks fine this early in the generation.  

The only thing that would be worth fixing would be how the characters move, and maybe adding a few romance options.

Agreed. I wouldn't mind them remastering the first game though. It's lags behind in looks for sure.

This is nice since we all will move on permanently into the next gen and will want a blast from the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 am

@Teckno not ALL of us, some of us don't have arab oil money to get next gen systems instantly, or we may be paranoid due to 4 broken PS3's this gen. 

#JUSTSAYING
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:07 am

Teckno wrote:
Sir Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Just don't remaster it, make it digital-only, and sell it cheap.  It already looks fine this early in the generation.  

Agreed. I wouldn't mind them remastering the first game though. It's lags behind in looks for sure.

This is nice since we all will move on permanently into the next gen and will want a blast from the past.

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered Arab_s10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Orion wrote:
@Teckno not ALL of us, some of us don't have arab oil money to get next gen systems instantly, or we may be paranoid due to 4 broken PS3's this gen. 

#JUSTSAYING

I didn't say instantly. I'm not getting it instantly either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered   Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy rumored to be coming to PS4 and Xbone, remastered
Page 1 of 1