Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day

Go down 
+2
CernaMLD
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 am

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day Stock-photo-11890160-happy-arab-business-man

Quote :
Award-winning developer BioWare, a label of Electronic Arts Inc., announced today that the demo for 2012’s first blockbuster game, Mass Effect™ 3 will be available beginning February 14, 2012. The extensive demo will allow players to experience the all-out galactic war against an ancient alien race known as the Reapers from multiple fronts, including the mind-blowing opening attack on Earth that kicks off the single-player campaign. Players will go deeper into the campaign and also get a taste of the franchise’s new co-operative multiplayer mode as they preview the epic story, adrenaline-pumping action and deep customization options that lie ahead when Mass Effect 3 launches on March 6, 2012. The Mass Effect 3 demo will be available for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC. Mass Effect 3 will also be one of the first pre-launch demos to support full voice recognition functionality on Kinect™ for Xbox 360.

“We are excited to be able to give gamers an expansive demo that will put them right on the front lines of this all-out galactic war,” said Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series. “The entire scale of the game is bigger than anything we’ve ever done. With its intense action, deep customization and raw emotional power, Mass Effect 3 will deliver a spectacular action RPG experience to fans of the series and newcomers alike.”

In Mass Effect 3, players will be thrust into an all-out galactic war to take Earth back and save the entire galaxy, assuming the role of Commander Shepard, a war-torn veteran who’s willing to do whatever it takes to eliminate this nearly unstoppable foe. With a team of elite, battle-hardened soldiers at your side, each player decides how they will take Earth back, from the weapons and abilities they utilize to the relationships they forge or break. Mass Effect 3 also features a new co-operative gameplay mode that allows fans to experience the war from a different perspective. Players who want to try this new mode will be able to do so on February 17, or by qualifying for early access to the co-op portion of the demo which begins February 14. Gamers qualify for early access if they have activated their Battlefield 3™ online pass* or though other opportunities that will be announced in the near future MassEffect.com.

Recently named by over 100 outlets around the world as one of the most anticipated games of 2012, including winning the fan-voted Most Anticipated Game of 2012 award at the Spike TV VGAs, Mass Effect 3 is available for pre-order now at participating retailers. Fans who pre-order** have the opportunity to arm themselves with cutting-edge in-game weapons and armor to prepare for the all-out galactic war. Mass Effect 3 arrives on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in North America on March 6, 2012 and in Europe on March 9, 2012. For more information on Mass Effect 3, please visit MassEffect.com, follow the game on Twitter at @MassEffect or "like" the game on Facebook

* Conditions and restrictions apply. Early access requirement and availability may differ by platform and/or region. See MassEffect.com for more details.

** Conditions and restrictions apply. See http://masseffect.bioware.com/me3/game/preorderbonus/ for more details.

Source: BioWare
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

All i do on valentine with my girlfriend is get some fucking pizza and watch comedy. Now that is a chick!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:38 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
All i do on valentine with my girlfriend is get some fucking pizza and watch comedy. Now that is a chick!

Nothing can compare to my Righty. We like to play together while watching erotic movies all night. Who needs sex anyways. :alone:
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Nothing can compare to my Righty. We like to play together while watching erotic movies all night. Who needs sex anyways. :alone:
Sounds nice. :alone:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

First i was like "what mother would name her daughter Righty what a stupid name"
But then i was like...... Ohhhh you clever devil. Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day Avatar207601_4
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Get on fucking topic before i kill a puppy in anger
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Get back on topic now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:11 pm

If I can't get a date, at least there's this lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
I'll go out with you. We'll play Ass Erect.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:46 pm

TRF wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
I'll go out with you. We'll play Ass Erect.

The demo features online co-op <3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day   Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 demo coming in Forever Alone Day
Page 1 of 1