Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:03 am

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/306385/news/mass-effect-feels-like-a-really-nice-fit-with-wii-u-ea/
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 pm

Maybe the ME spinoffs but I don't see a point in porting ME3 to Wii U. It's a god damn trilogy. Bad enough we got the PS3 version only having 2 thirds of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Alanski wrote:
Maybe the ME spinoffs but I don't see a point in porting ME3 to Wii U. It's a god damn trilogy. Bad enough we got the PS3 version only having 2 thirds of it.
Lol that wouold be hilarious
360=mass effect 1 2 and 3
ps3=mass effect 2 and 3
wiiU=mass effect 3

Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Lol that wouold be hilarious
360=mass effect 1 2 and 3
ps3=mass effect 2 and 3
wiiU=mass effect 3

Razz

Iphone has some weird spin-off thing. lol it just gets worse and worse xD
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Alanski wrote:

This. It would be retarded.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Alanski wrote:

Yeah, I agree. The 360 version is the best due to the decisions carrying over.

There is also a rumor that Assassins creed is coming. That wouldn't be good at all. Users would have to play the games on PS3/360/PC first to fully understand the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)   Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Franchise Coming to Wii U (?)
Page 1 of 1