Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey

Go down 
+12
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
solidstudios
Pein
igame
Hydell
Stoney
Orc
NoelX2
Based Sonji
Bluenose
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Lykos wrote:
igame wrote:
Can't you already play MGS 1-3 in HD on a PC?

Who cares. You could already play MGS1-3 last-gen. HD doesn't make much difference.
Add more content or laaaaameee.

I think it's stupid personally..
Backwards compatibility ftw.

30FPS isn't bad either......

Okay then. It's your money.

You're right. It is. I'm tired of people complaining about Sony not adding BC. I rather buy these new revamped games than play the originals Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 725796345

As long as the greatest games get their makeovers, I'm fine.

Sony should keep doing what they're doing. It's making them bank.

But wouldn't you still want to play some old PS2 games on your PS3 too? Id rather have all original PS2 games then very few revamped onces.

Well as long as Sony is making money, then who cares right?

Rather them make money and give us their greatest hits in HD than them lose a shitload of money. After their catastrophic launch, they need all the money they need.

And this is coming from a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Igna_Arteri
Peon
Peon
Igna_Arteri

Stature : 0
Texas

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm

I may be alone in saying this. But I would really like an HD collection of Def Jam Vendetta and Def Jam: Fight For New York. Those games had great music and felt like the old wrestling games on the 64.

Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 pm

I played Vendetta, i had fun playing it but i don't know if i'd enjoy it now.
It be nice to go back to it just for the memories, not sure about an HD collection tho.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:03 am

I still have my ps2 and all the mgs's, but i'm buying this if it's out.
why?? i have no idea but I will :drunken:
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:15 am

Raziel wrote:
I still have my ps2 and all the mgs's, but i'm buying this if it's out.
why?? i have no idea but I will :drunken:

Thats what i tell people when they ask me why i buy pointless collectors editions.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm

Unless the graphics are truly better(not barely noticable like all other ps3 remakes) then I aint buying

I can buy all 3 MGS games for 15$

And they better add subsidence(or whatever its called) and the MGS 2 updated version(forgot what its called).
Back to top Go down
Igna_Arteri
Peon
Peon
Igna_Arteri

Texas

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Even if the graphics aren't significantly improved (which they most likely won't be too much of a jump from PS2), I still think it's great that they're doing this. It gives people that missed out on great games a chance to play them.

In my case, I just don't want to purchase another PS2 (my laser died long ago) and my PS3 isn't BC. I've already decided that the only way I'd buy another PS2 is if that Bravia with the built-in PS2 came to North America.

At any rate, I will probably still get this, since the trophies will be nice (not that I'm the type to only play for trophies) as well as just having a copy I can play on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey   Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid Triliogy May Make It's Way to the PSTrey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2