Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:24 pm

lol

i thought it was snake too
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

The tagline that was in the Ground Zeroes video, "From Fox, to phantoms were born", coupled with the fact, in this video, Big Boss is in a coma (Major Zero extracted DNA from Big Boss when he was in a coma which in turn lead to the project knowing as Les Enfants Terribles), leads me to believe that we'll play as Big Boss, a young Solid Snake, maybe somewhere in East Africa or Zanzibarland, and a young Liquid Snake, when he was an outstanding soldier in the SAS.

Phantoms = Ghosts = Clones = Liquid and Solid.

My body isn't ready for this awesomeness. I'll check back on this post when we have concrete information, see if I was right.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 am

The guy with bandages on his face is the burnt face guy on the Ground Zeros trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 am

Stoney wrote:
The tagline that was in the Ground Zeroes video, "From Fox, to phantoms were born", coupled with the fact, in this video, Big Boss is in a coma (Major Zero extracted DNA from Big Boss when he was in a coma which in turn lead to the project knowing as Les Enfants Terribles), leads me to believe that we'll play as Big Boss, a young Solid Snake, maybe somewhere in East Africa or Zanzibarland, and a young Liquid Snake, when he was an outstanding soldier in the SAS.

My body isn't ready for this awesomeness. I'll check back on this post when we have concrete information, see if I was right.

the problem i have with this theory is that the gear the soldiers used in the video looks contemporary.

the patriots extracted BBs DNA in 1972. gear looks wayyyy newer.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:17 pm

shigdig wrote:
Stoney wrote:

the problem i have with this theory is that the gear the soldiers used in the video looks contemporary.

the patriots extracted BBs DNA in 1972. gear looks wayyyy newer.

I'm def not sure, when you consider the fact that if it is Big Boss around the time of Les Enfants Terribles, then why would he have a hook hand when he was capable in Peace Walker, which took place two years after LET ....

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:56 pm

No sequential game in the Metal Gear Solid series has ever used Roman numerals for numbering.

Considering how graphically inferior The Phantom Pain trailer seems compared to the Ground Zeroes trailer i'm predicting the 'V' in the title stands for Vita not 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:48 pm

id be ok with a MGS vita.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer   Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 5 - Reveal Trailer
Page 1 of 1